PDA

View Full Version : What can my website do for you and the campaign, I need Ideas guys

Politicallore
10-25-2007, 02:49 PM
My website receives traffic, sometimes lots of traffic. Sometimes lots of traffic from Huckabee supporters, sometimes lots of traffic from Thompson Supporters, and yes sometimes lots of traffic from Clinton Supporters.
I want my website to be a place of freedom, everybody that goes to it knows I support Ron Paul but, I do not alienate them if they do not.

I want to present enough articles that if somebody who supported another campaign came to the site that they would think "wow Ron Paul is a decent candidate". What can people like me do with their websites to support Ron Paul but not to alienate other candidate's supporters.

Thanks guys for your never ending support,
Alex

Drknows
10-25-2007, 02:50 PM
How many uniques you get a day?

me3
10-25-2007, 02:51 PM
How about a journey of self-education?

Take a position and write a post on it, expanding it to include possible arguments against it, such as Dr. Paul's position on right to life, etc. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Do some research and blog about old school conservatives, men who history has for the most part forgotten.

Blogging is all about synergy and loose adherence to the primary topic.

Politicallore
10-25-2007, 02:53 PM
800+ it is growing at a very fast rate.
Website started to take off when I learned to digg my articles... lol

Politicallore
10-25-2007, 02:53 PM

Take a position and write a post on it, expanding it to include possible arguments against it, such as Dr. Paul's position on right to life, etc. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Do some research and blog about old school conservatives, men who history has for the most part forgotten.

That can be done easily. I have many articles from school that are just that.

Roxi
10-25-2007, 03:46 PM
great site, and don't feel too bad, i HAVE to be on the list too :)

thanks for what your doing!

Sematary
10-25-2007, 03:47 PM
My website receives traffic, sometimes lots of traffic. Sometimes lots of traffic from Huckabee supporters, sometimes lots of traffic from Thompson Supporters, and yes sometimes lots of traffic from Clinton Supporters.
I want my website to be a place of freedom, everybody that goes to it knows I support Ron Paul but, I do not alienate them if they do not.

I want to present enough articles that if somebody who supported another campaign came to the site that they would think "wow Ron Paul is a decent candidate". What can people like me do with their websites to support Ron Paul but not to alienate other candidate's supporters.

Thanks guys for your never ending support,
Alex

You can begin by putting something on there about the Philly Rally!
http://philly.ronpaulrally.org

American
10-25-2007, 03:51 PM
Do what I do when I promote my forums, sign up and post EVERYWHERE with links back to your blog.

I always post provocative articles, then leave links back to the blog. It works really well, trust me. I have also had better luck with the left or middle leaning people then the right.

Flirple
10-25-2007, 04:13 PM

I think this is the right approach. You don't want them to feel like you are preaching or cramming RP down their throat. This is why I think the support from Andrew Sullivan and Adam Curry is so much more influential than support from water-carrying websites like "Free Market News".

jointhefightforfreedom
10-26-2007, 03:24 AM
i have lots of articles you can use

The best weapon that has worked for me is the constitution class
I ask ppl did you know u dont own your car or house?
then send them to the link
It is really great because it isn't about campaigning for anyone after they watch it they
wake up and realize how bad things really are. it's a huge eye opener and now they are eagerly receptive to Ron Paul
http://jointhefightforfreedom.com/node/96