PDA

View Full Version : Any activism this tax time?

tangent4ronpaul
04-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Haven't seen a peep of anyone doing anything on the forums, but at the local post office there are a bunch of what look like college kids talking to whoever is dropping off tax returns at the drive by mail box. They are sporting a big sign that says:

OBAMA IS AN IDIOT!

No idea who the are affiliated with, if anyone.

So is anyone of the forums doing anything? I remember we had actions at PO's this time last election cycle.

-t

gls
04-15-2011, 02:46 PM
I went to the rally at my state capital and handed out a couple of hundred Free State Project and Campaign for Liberty slimjims. The crowd seemed to be mostly "Tea-o-cons" so I don't know how much good it did but it couldn't have hurt.

sailingaway
04-15-2011, 02:46 PM
Tax day is Monday, this year. I was thinking of going down to the post office for part of the day, but I actually have to still do my taxes, first....

VIDEODROME
04-15-2011, 03:26 PM
I've only heard some mild support for a "Gas Out" just to protest the inflated price with a 1 day boycott. I don't know if that really does anything.

tangent4ronpaul
04-15-2011, 05:31 PM
I've only heard some mild support for a "Gas Out" just to protest the inflated price with a 1 day boycott. I don't know if that really does anything.

It does if you do it like they did in the UK and blockade the gas stations with vehicles so no one can buy. Then again, they kept it up for weeks.