PDA

View Full Version : It's official. Neo-Cons have dumped Sarah Palin for Trump.

sofia
04-15-2011, 10:59 AM
The Neo-Cons tried best they could to prop up Caribou Barbie...but she was simply too goofy even for GOP primary voters.

The Israelis and Neo-Cons have latched onto a new messiah....and that is Trump.

Trump was on Hannity yesterday bragging about his trips to Israel and his Jewish friends, and lamenting that Obama is "anti-Israel"

Today, Trump will be on Limbaugh's show...very rare that Limbaugh has guests.

I really think Trump has been recruited by the Neo-Cons and that this run may actually be the real thing.

Trump is gonna ride this Birth Cert. thing all the way to the nomination. He's the only one with balls to attack Obama and THAT'S why he is at the top of the polls....

Nice guys like Ron Paul finish last....Bastards like Trump win respect.

sailingaway
04-15-2011, 11:00 AM
This is not an improvement.

sofia
04-15-2011, 11:02 AM

It's back to the days of Cheney/Wolfowitz/Perle....same aggressive foreign policy, only with more emphasis on attacking Israel's enemies.

pick your poison.

Romulus
04-15-2011, 11:20 AM
I completely agree with the OP. It's a huge setup and the MSM has been going along with it the whole time.

Just like Obama played his team, Trump is going to play the other team (NeoCons, Teocons, Independents, Republicans) like a fiddle.

Sola_Fide
04-15-2011, 11:21 AM

Yeah.

doodle
04-15-2011, 11:24 AM
Palin fated her seal when she disobeyed Fox neoconservative Ailes and went ahead with "blood libel" claim after Giffords shooting. Her TV show's renewel was dropped rightwards also.

Palin reportedly ignored Fox News chief Roger Ailes' advice after Tucson

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8601-503544_162-20042973-10.html?assetTypeId=41&blogId=503544#ixzz1Jc7OCq00

Neocons no happy with Palin even after her visit with BB Netanyahu and showing support for settlers. This is a major lovers quarrel/split.

qh4dotcom
04-15-2011, 11:56 AM
:)

Johnnymac
04-15-2011, 12:21 PM
by living in Massachusetts I have known this since CPAC

reduen
04-15-2011, 12:22 PM
Trump will not get the Republican nomination.. You heard it from me first...!!

Johnnymac
04-15-2011, 12:23 PM
either way we will smoke him in the debates..... better him than Palin, I'd rather see Paul bury an asshole like Trump, over someone nicer like Sarah Palin.

eduardo89
04-15-2011, 12:38 PM
I hope this paves the way for Palin to tell the neocons to suck it as endorses Ron!

sailingaway
04-15-2011, 12:52 PM
either way we will smoke him in the debates..... better him than Palin, I'd rather see Paul bury an asshole like Trump, over someone nicer like Sarah Palin.

Agree with this. The only thing is, Trump is a sloppy mud balloon. Whomever punctures him is going to get covered in contents.

(Thought of substituting a different substance for mud, but decided to keep it on the high road...)

SilentBull
04-15-2011, 12:54 PM
I hope this paves the way for Palin to tell the neocons to suck it as endorses Ron!

Hmmm. Interesting point.

HOLLYWOOD
04-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Sarah Palin is not running, period. She made $12 million last year, and will ride the wave of BS political cash, till it dries up. She has plenty of years ahead in the political arena, which she needs to learn quite a bit about government and the world. Til then, it's time to cash in on the Big Bucks and fill the bank accounts.

ItsTime
04-15-2011, 01:00 PM
In the eyes of the avg voter we will not smoke him in the debates. Ron Paul will say something, well thought out and factual, Trump will come back with witty one liners.

qh4dotcom
04-15-2011, 01:01 PM
Trump's Message to Republican candidates: Coverup for Obama at your own risk...also you better nominate me or I'm running independent.

SilentBull
04-15-2011, 01:02 PM
In the eyes of the avg voter we will not smoke him in the debates. Ron Paul will say something, well thought out and factual, Trump will come back with witty one liners.

Good point. We cannot forget that truth is not what wins. People don't care about economics or numbers. Most people decide on emotion, period. Whether Paul smokes them is irrelevant. Most of what Paul says, people won't even hear.

South Park Fan
04-15-2011, 01:04 PM
I suspect Trump is the Giuliani of 2012; in other words, don't expect his poll numbers to translate into actual support, he's just serving the role as attack dog for the Romney campaign.

EDIT: On the other hand, given Trump's generous donations to members of Obama's cabinet, I wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to get the nomination so he could forfeit the election to Obama. Although the first strategy could be true as well, in that Trump might be in the race to cause the GOP to nominate a weaker candidate so Obama could win the general.

White Bear Lake
04-15-2011, 01:07 PM
If Sarah Palin and/or Glenn Beck endores Paul, well then all bets are off. That could be the best way they could get back at the GOP establishment. The whole Tea Party would be united.

eduardo89
04-15-2011, 01:20 PM
If Sarah Palin and/or Glenn Beck endores Paul, well then all bets are off. That could be the best way they could get back at the GOP establishment. The whole Tea Party would be united.

Thats what I've thought all along. Getting Palin, Beck and Demint would pretty much seal the deal on getting virtually the entire tea party vote. I really hope it comes to that!

Jack Bauer
04-15-2011, 01:27 PM
Thats what I've thought all along. Getting Palin, Beck and Demint would pretty much seal the deal on getting virtually the entire tea party vote. I really hope it comes to that!

The ones with enough charisma to win the GOP nomination are Mittens, Trump, W.T.Huck and Paul (Rand/Ron). Pawlenty, Daniels, etc are too generic to capture the imagination of the rhetoric.

Palin, Beck and DeMint will not endorse Mittens and Trump. They will either endorse S.T.Huck.U or Paul or sit out the race. We need to convince them to endorse Paul over the Huckster and we'll be in business.

Romulus
04-15-2011, 01:31 PM

Hmmm. Interesting point.

Good point.. we should be open to a Palin endorsement.... mirror Rands campaign FTW.

eduardo89
04-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Good point.. we should be open to a Palin endorsement.... mirror Rands campaign FTW.

As much as most of us dislike Palin, she is a million times better than Romney or Huckabee. And getting her endorsement would be huge. Even if we don't like her, to win we have to play the politics game, suck in some of our "purism" and pride and look at the bigger picture.

sailingaway
04-15-2011, 01:38 PM
The ones with enough charisma to win the GOP nomination are Mittens, Trump, W.T.Huck and Paul. Pawlenty, Daniels, etc are too generic to capture the imagination of the rhetoric.

Palin, Beck and DeMint will not endorse Mittens and Trump. They will either endorse S.T.Huck.U or Paul or sit out the race. We need to convince them to endorse Paul over the Huckster and we'll be in business.

I don't know that Sarah/Glenn would endorse Ron and I'm kind of AFRAID of Glenn endorsing Ron since G is painting himself crazy. I think Sarah P would have kind words for him, but I could see her not endorsing in the Presidential race and sticking to senate etc. because she could alienate as many as she enthuses in the Pres. race. However, if it is Ron as the only tea party candidate, I think Freedomwatch would endorse him. If even one other TP candidate sticks in (I'm looking at Michelle here) they might not endorse in the Pres race either.

JCLibertarian
04-15-2011, 01:52 PM

I hope Palin actually goes rogue and endorses Ron Paul llike she did Rand. I mean, I don't like her on some of the issues, and don't really care for her cultural background and mannerisms, but she has a large base of support that will follow her on anything, including supporting Ron Paul.

Nastynate
04-15-2011, 02:21 PM
Knew something was up when I was listening to Savage and we was praising the shit out of Trump which was very odd.

Badger Paul
04-15-2011, 10:33 PM
The minute Trump becomes a candidate is the minute his campaign ends. He really doesn't realize what he's getting himself into.

Remember, he's not run for anything before. Anything. Ergo he's like most people and most people just aren't cut out to make a successful run for President in their very first try for public office.

We just have to focus on our message and selling that message in the key early states (Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina) to leverage ourselves to a Super Tuesday win instead worry about the BS of Donald Trump.

Flash
04-15-2011, 10:36 PM
Knew something was up when I was listening to Savage and we was praising the shit out of Trump which was very odd.

It makes sense. Michael Savage is a member of Trump's country club and they he has been on his show at least 10 times in the past few months. The only Conservative talk radio host that is anti-Trump seems to be Mark Levin for some reason. The rest of Conservative talk is embracing him.

cindy25
04-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Palin fated her seal when she disobeyed Fox neoconservative Ailes and went ahead with "blood libel" claim after Giffords shooting. Her TV show's renewel was dropped rightwards also.

Palin reportedly ignored Fox News chief Roger Ailes' advice after Tucson

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8601-503544_162-20042973-10.html?assetTypeId=41&blogId=503544#ixzz1Jc7OCq00

Neocons no happy with Palin even after her visit with BB Netanyahu and showing support for settlers. This is a major lovers quarrel/split.

I don't think Palin is a true neo-con, she did endorse Rand last year; and while she may wear the Israeli flag, she is from Alaska.
Trump, on the other hand is from NYC, and that is almost the same as being from Tel-Aviv. not only because of Jewish dominance but the whole terrorism paranoia was created by the NYC crowd. Trump probably knew people who died on 911, just as Christie did. Palin did not.

cindy25
04-16-2011, 12:58 AM
Trump's Message to Republican candidates: Coverup for Obama at your own risk...also you better nominate me or I'm running independent.

Ron should also play some hard ball; exclude from debates this time, and its time for 3rd party.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-16-2011, 08:41 AM

Beck is a shill, plain and simple. It's more likely he'll take 90% of Ron's positions and then at the last minute, start saying Romney is the guy to tackles those challenges.

UtahApocalypse
04-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Good point. We cannot forget that truth is not what wins. People don't care about economics or numbers. Most people decide on emotion, period. Whether Paul smokes them is irrelevant. Most of what Paul says, people won't even hear.

^^^ This

We need to start looking at things from the perspective of sheeple. Not of us with intelligence. Last week American Idol in TWO hours recieved half of the entire days 2008 presidential votes. Remember preaching to the choir does not get new converts.

NaturalMystic
04-16-2011, 09:11 AM
I have a hard time believing Trump would run. It could be very damaging to his perceived "brand" when he is made a fool of in debates. I see it going down as him stepping aside because of his business obligations but saying he would have won if he so choose.

sailingaway
04-16-2011, 09:18 AM
I have a hard time believing Trump would run. It could be very damaging to his perceived "brand" when he is made a fool of in debates. I see it going down as him stepping aside because of his business obligations but saying he would have won if he so choose.

Since he has no concern to win it wouldn't damage him in debates -- he'd just be 'reality show star' outrageous and make the process idiotic.

brenden.b
04-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Donald Trump looks good right now to a lot of people because he is something different. Once the campaign ads start flying, it is going to be pretty easy to destroy him politically. His HUGE donations to the Democratic Party are not going to play well in the GOP Primary, not to mention his positions on abortion, gun rights, and property rights.

If he actually runs, he will be like Rudy Giuliani the last time. He will poll well before the ballot boxes open and then he will fall flat on his face. Of course, there will be some in the GOP who will try to ignore Trumps history, just because he was a business man and that's what businessmen do, but I will argue that the vast majority of GOP voters will reject him.

Anti Federalist
04-16-2011, 10:28 AM

This^^^

I was on a long haul road trip over the last couple of days and scanned around the dial quite a bit.

All the neocon radio talking heads, Limbaugh, Shamity, Savage, Boortz...they all were shouting Trump hosannas, Limbaugh, as another poster pointed out, even had him on as a guest, which is exceedingly rare.

Here we go again...

1996 redux.

Anti Federalist
04-16-2011, 10:31 AM
ETA - to my above post.

I can't comment on Levin, since I would just as soon gouge out my ears with an ice pick as listen to that nasally, know nothing, bag of shit.

It makes sense. Michael Savage is a member of Trump's country club and they he has been on his show at least 10 times in the past few months. The only Conservative talk radio host that is anti-Trump seems to be Mark Levin for some reason. The rest of Conservative talk is embracing him.

Aratus
04-16-2011, 10:39 AM
Mr. Limbaugh normally usually doesn't have guests because
the odds are they may have an EGO almost equal to Rush's?
for THAH DONALD and his magnificent hair to be tolerated, ole
Rush has to back~pedal and subdue his normal hubris & conceit?

FSP-Rebel
04-16-2011, 10:43 AM
ETA - to my above post.

I can't comment on Levin, since I would just as soon gouge out my ears with an ice pick as listen to that nasally, know nothing, bag of shit.

It's true, Levin was going over Trump's donations to liberals on the last few shows and was wondering why he was the only conservative host calling it like it is. He was even playing clips from past media appearances including Trump's support for a single-payer health system like Canada's. I gotta give Levin some credit for that when all his buddies are trying to install Trump as the next gop nominee. I knew the fix was in when Limbaugh decided to have him on.

Aratus
04-16-2011, 10:46 AM
donald trump isn't quite trey grayson

the S.C primary debate on MAY 5th

is gettin' more interesting as we speak

AuH20
04-16-2011, 11:23 AM
It's true, Levin was going over Trump's donations to liberals on the last few shows and was wondering why he was the only conservative host calling it like it is. He was even playing clips from past media appearances including Trump's support for a single-payer health system like Canada's. I gotta give Levin some credit for that when all his buddies are trying to install Trump as the next gop nominee. I knew the fix was in when Limbaugh decided to have him on.

Levin for all his dislike for Ron Paul, doesn't cave to the establishment. Beck is another who is questioning Trump's less than stellar credentials and motives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m8W8xc9AoE&feature=related

FreedomProsperityPeace
04-16-2011, 12:24 PM
Donald Trump looks good right now to a lot of people because he is something different. Once the campaign ads start flying, it is going to be pretty easy to destroy him politically. His HUGE donations to the Democratic Party are not going to play well in the GOP Primary, not to mention his positions on abortion, gun rights, and property rights.Exactly the points I was going to raise.

Flash
04-17-2011, 10:44 AM
Trump supports Universal Health Care:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XywLIOO6ctA

South Park Fan
04-17-2011, 10:51 AM
Trump also supports fondling Rudy Giuliani:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

LatinsforPaul
04-17-2011, 10:56 AM

Palin will endorse her second Paul into the Republican Nomination. ;)

TNforPaul45
04-17-2011, 11:01 AM
Trump also supports fondling Rudy Giuliani:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Everything that is wrong about both of these men and how wrong they would be for the United States is summed up in this video.

Can you say "Criminal Establishment"? Can you say "Morally Corrupt"? I wonder where the interests of scamsters like this lay?

Wesker1982
04-17-2011, 11:11 AM
Wouldn't the neocons dumping Palin for Trump be a good thing? Palin has way more support than Trump, so Ron Paul would have a better chance against him. Unless I am missing something here...

South Park Fan
04-17-2011, 11:16 AM
Wouldn't the neocons dumping Palin for Trump be a good thing? Palin has way more support than Trump, so Ron Paul would have a better chance against him. Unless I am missing something here...

According to PPP, Trump is currently leading with 26%, while Palin is statistically tied with Paul with 8%. Of course, neither has any real chance at the nomination, but we could beat the establishment at their own game by exploiting their betrayal of Palin to gain support from her and her supporters.

FreedomProsperityPeace
04-17-2011, 11:45 AM
Trump also supports fondling Rudy GiulianiGross. :eek:

HarryBrowneLives
04-17-2011, 11:58 AM
The Hairdo's poll numbers are as high as they will ever get in the primary. His race is gonna fly like a lead balloon once the Mitt's, Newt's, etc start talking about all the donations to the Dems, skeltons, etc. He really doesn't know what he's getting in to:collins:

Noob
04-17-2011, 12:01 PM
So they spent time opposing Obamacare, to back some one who wants the same thing, Trumpcare. The Tea Party's need to know that Trump supports what Obamacare is

BlackTerrel
04-17-2011, 12:14 PM
Trump is not actually going to win anything and this thread is full of a lot of hyperbole.

I would focus more on Paul than the clown du jour.

BlackTerrel
04-17-2011, 12:38 PM
I don't think Palin is a true neo-con, she did endorse Rand last year; and while she may wear the Israeli flag, she is from Alaska.
Trump, on the other hand is from NYC, and that is almost the same as being from Tel-Aviv. not only because of Jewish dominance but the whole terrorism paranoia was created by the NYC crowd. Trump probably knew people who died on 911, just as Christie did. Palin did not.

Yes being from NYC is almost the exact same as being from Tel Aviv - identical really....

NYC is awesome - you should go some time.

eduardo89
04-17-2011, 12:38 PM
Yes being from NYC is almost the exact same as being from Tel Aviv - identical really....

NYC is awesome - you should go some time.

Being a Republican from NYC usually is...