PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck to (Neocon) Bill Kristol: People Have Listened to Clowns Like You Too Long

FrankRep
04-15-2011, 05:17 AM
Apr 14, 2011

Glenn Beck:

“People like Bill Kristol, the old style Republican guard, it’s over, Bill. It is over. You go ahead and do all your little games in Washington with all of your little buddies to hold on to your fiefdom, but it’s over. People have listened to clowns like you too long. Your day has passed.”

Video:
http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/04/14/christians-fleeing-egypt-since-mubaraks-ouster/

Flashback:

Glenn Beck Recapitulates The John Birch Society
http://www.jbs.org/component/content/article/1009-commentary/6372-glenn-beck-recapitulates-the-john-birch-society

Glenn Beck Discovers Carroll Quigley! - False Paradigm of Political Parties
http://www.jbs.org/component/content/article/1009-commentary/6441-beck-uses-quigley-quote-about-political-parties

Glenn Beck Discovers 'Philip Dru: Administrator' by Edward Mandell House
http://www.jbs.org/component/content/article/1009-commentary/6405-glenn-beck-discovers-philip-dru-administrator

Glenn Beck Zeros In on CFR's Role in Media Bias
http://www.jbs.org/component/content/article/1009-commentary/6412-glenn-beck-zeroes-in-on-cfrs-role-in-press-bias

Glenn Beck: History Vindicated Joe McCarthy
http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/culture/37-history/3876-glenn-beck-history-vindicated-joe-mccarthy

Beck's Founders' Fridays Attempts to Undo Revisionists' Damage
http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/culture/37-history/3678-becks-founders-fridays-attempts-to-undo-revisionists-damage

G. Edward Griffin on Glenn Beck - Topic: The Federal Reserve!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?284899-Video-G.-Edward-Griffin-on-Glenn-Beck-Topic-The-Federal-Reserve

NewRightLibertarian
04-15-2011, 05:32 AM
Fantastic.

FrankRep
04-15-2011, 05:34 AM
http://www.thenewamerican.com/images/stories2011/11aFebruary/2705-cs-cpac.jpg (http://www.shopjbs.org/index.php/tna/subscriptions/1-year-standard-subscription.html)

Neoconservatives gained control of the Republican Party by subverting conservatives and the conservative message, but their political pillar has many cracks.

Neocon Control (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/6462-neocon-control-)

John F. McManus | The New American (http://www.thenewamerican.com/)
24 February 2011

jmdrake
04-15-2011, 05:36 AM
So that's why Beck is being canned from Fox. Except...why are they keeping the judge? :confused:

LibertyEagle
04-15-2011, 05:48 AM
So that's why Beck is being canned from Fox. Except...why are they keeping the judge? :confused:

My understanding is that Beck's ratings went WAY down. Not to mention the fact that he lost a number of advertisers.

FrankRep
04-15-2011, 06:13 AM
My understanding is that Beck's ratings went WAY down. Not to mention the fact that he lost a number of advertisers.

I think the Neocons had him Axed.

On Feb 14, 2011,

(Neocon) Bill Kristol slammed Glenn Beck being too conspiracy minded (John Birch Society-like) and for not supporting the so called "Egyptian Revolution."

Stand for Freedom
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/stand-freedom_541404.html?page=1

jmdrake
04-15-2011, 06:23 AM

That makes sense.

I think the Neocons had him Axed.

On Feb 14, 2011,

(Neocon) Bill Kristol slammed Glenn Beck being too conspiracy minded (John Birch Society-like) and for not supporting the so called "Egyptian Revolution."

Stand for Freedom
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/stand-freedom_541404.html?page=1

So the neocons just aren't afraid of the judge yet because he doesn't have a big enough audience?

NewRightLibertarian
04-15-2011, 06:37 AM
The Judge is buddies with Kristol and generally less offensive than Beck

angelatc
04-15-2011, 06:41 AM

I think it's the latter. His ratings were sliding, but he was still the #3 show, and considering his time slot isn't favorable, it makes no sense to cut him. The liberals successfully poisoned the advertising well though.

Carehn
04-15-2011, 06:48 AM
For some reason people listen to beck. I can't stand they guy on tv, his radio show is ...ok. But a lot of people really liked him and he had some pull. His message is far from perfect but drastically bettor then what is tv approved. Thats y he was cut.

Johnnymac
04-15-2011, 07:41 AM
yea the Judge always posts a challenge for people he disagrees with but hes not offensive and usually lets people talk

cindy25
04-15-2011, 07:45 AM
then y is Beck's show later about standing with Israel?

rolle
04-15-2011, 07:53 AM

This is exactly what is so frustrating about the guy.

Nathan Hale
04-15-2011, 08:10 AM

Because Beck is a huge bible thumper and the bible supposedly calls for us to stand with the people of Israel (interpret that however you like).

Nathan Hale
04-15-2011, 08:13 AM
The lowdown is that Beck got canned for low ratings and advertisers dropping. The fact of the matter is his conspiracy/doomsayer angle isn't playing well now that people are looking for recovery (especially in Fox's GOP-heavy audience who are trying to play up Republican success).

They didn't can the Judge because he so far has only tested in a smaller market (Fox business) where he has a more targeted audience that thus can hold larger numbers. If they move him to Fox News that'll be the real test for his ability to attract an audience.

But let's not move right into "it's a conspiracy" mode.

Magicman
04-15-2011, 08:31 AM
I think I know why he got canned. Everytime I look into George Soros and his company they erased all the facts. It must have been his rant about George Soros that caused his firing. I believe Soros is trying to cause a nuclear attack with his funded nuclear sites.

AuH20
04-15-2011, 08:39 AM
Glenn Beck and Rupert Murdoch were on a potential collision course if Beck kept on his trajectory:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/election/834

Moreover, he is a big fan of Communist China, is giddy over Obama, gives campaign contributions to Hillary Clinton and other far-left Democrats, and is a committed globalist who has now become more green than Al Gore:

• Embracing Communist China
Murdoch has continually kowtowed to the communist rulers in Beijing — censoring news, and favoring the regime over its victims, as in the cases of the persecuted Falun Gong, imprisoned Christians, and the ongoing genocidal occupation of Tibet.

• Giddy Over Obama
Some of Murdoch’s Obamamania gushing: "He is a rock star. It's fantastic" "I love what he is saying about education." "I am anxious to meet him."

• Supporting Hillary and Other Far-left Democrats:
Murdoch hosted a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton’s campaign, and the Murdoch-owned “conservative” New York Post endorsed her bid for the Senate over conservative Republican John Spencer, who was pro-life, pro-marriage, pro-economic growth, and pro-Second Amendment. Murdoch has also given campaign contributions to other far-left Democrats including Rep. Harold Ford.

• Global Greenie
It is Murdoch’s recent conversion to extreme environmentalism that may be the most pertinent indicator of the meaning of his remarks about the alteration and redefinition of nations. In 2006, The Weather Channel, which has gone bonkers over fears of global warming, praised Murdoch for his remarkable climate-change epiphany. The Weather Channel’s One Degree Climate Change blog wrote:

Conservative media mogul Rupert Murdoch's conversion from a climate change skeptic to a proponent of emissions cuts would likely win him the year's most improved award from environmentalists. His views reflect a growing trend in the business world to go "green" by improving environmental credentials and factoring climate change into boardroom decisions.

kahless
04-15-2011, 08:49 AM
The lowdown is that Beck got canned for low ratings...

The progressives keeps saying "low ratings" and hope people repeat that lie as to marginalize his message. The fact is despite the ratings dip he still has the 3rd highest rated show in all of cable news beating all MSNBC, CNN, HLN and Foxnews shows except for Hannity and O'Reilly. At one time he was beating Hannity consistently being the #2 show and O'Reilly once a week. With the dip in ratings he does not beat them as often and O'Reilly rarely these days.

So it is pretty bizarre considering such high ratings, despite any dip, that Beck and Foxnews could not come to an agreement. It's political.

The fact of the matter is his conspiracy/doomsayer angle isn't playing well now that people are looking for recovery (especially in Fox's GOP-heavy audience who are trying to play up Republican success).

Beck is a threat to the Foxnews's Neoconservative candidates. They have their marching orders on whom the Republican nominee will be and Beck's show threatens that.

They didn't can the Judge because he so far has only tested in a smaller market (Fox business) where he has a more targeted audience that thus can hold larger numbers. If they move him to Fox News that'll be the real test for his ability to attract an audience.

The Progressives would make themselves look foolish and Foxnews would be playing their hand if they canned Judge right now. They will both wait a year to do that.

But let's not move right into "it's a conspiracy" mode.

Seems too obvious to call it a conspiracy when we have all the facts. It is unprecedented for a network to not to continue a show that has the highest ratings on their network and beats out all other competing programs no matter the hour.

AuH20
04-15-2011, 08:55 AM
It was never about ratings. It was about control. Thou shall not trash fellow republicans...............

http://www.thedailybeast.com/spin-cycle/2011/4/6/glenn-beck-fox-agree-to-divorce?om_rid=NHVCQq&om_mid=_BNnMQCB8aIKEAl

Ailes told The Daily Beast last fall that he has had conversations and lunches with Beck "where I say, 'What the hell are you doing, man?'…Beck trashes Republicans every night. I've said to him, 'Where the hell are you going to get your audience if you keep this up? You're trashing everyone.'"

Nathan Hale
04-15-2011, 09:56 AM
The progressives keeps saying "low ratings" and hope people repeat that lie as to marginalize his message. The fact is despite the ratings dip he still has the 3rd highest rated show in all of cable news beating all MSNBC, CNN, HLN and Foxnews shows except for Hannity and O'Reilly. At one time he was beating Hannity consistently being the #2 show and O'Reilly once a week. With the dip in ratings he does not beat them as often and O'Reilly rarely these days.

At one time indeed, the problem with Beck's ratings are recent, his viewership from Jan 10 to Jan 11 was literally cut in half.

So it is pretty bizarre considering such high ratings, despite any dip, that Beck and Foxnews could not come to an agreement. It's political.

Beck's ratings are a dip like the stock market crash of 08 was a dip. It makes perfect market sense that Foxnews would transition out of that show.

Beck is a threat to the Foxnews's Neoconservative candidates. They have their marching orders on whom the Republican nominee will be and Beck's show threatens that.

It's a conspiracy, run! Kidding aside, you're talking (in incendiary rhetoric) about brand management, which any business is welcome to prioritize along with dollars and cents accounting. Brand management is about meaasuring Beck's programming vs the desires of the Fox News audience. Odds are that was factored into the negotiations, but no more so than Beck's insistance to depart rather than get downgraded to a weekly or secondary channel's show (a'la Olbermann).

The Progressives would make themselves look foolish and Foxnews would be playing their hand if they canned Judge right now. They will both wait a year to do that.

You found the playbook at the Bilderberg Group headquarters at Bohemian Grove, perhaps?

Seems too obvious to call it a conspiracy when we have all the facts. It is unprecedented for a network to not to continue a show that has the highest ratings on their network and beats out all other competing programs no matter the hour.

Spin it however you want, but it makes sense from the perspective of a business owner.

The Dark Knight
04-15-2011, 10:10 AM
even with the ratings dip his show still had more viewers than his competitors....combined. I will also say that Beck was getting worn out by doing 3 hours of radio and then an hour of TV everyday. he also writes books and does tours so he stays very busy. I think it really was a mutual agreement to end the show, although I am sure the Neo cons were lobbying for fox to end it. They better be careful for what they wish for because the Judge might take his spot. The judge comes across as a much more civil man and besides I am sure he will bring in good ratings. Its hard not to like the judge regardless of what you think of him

kahless
04-15-2011, 01:05 PM
At one time indeed, the problem with Beck's ratings are recent,.

You are not looking at the recent ratings and are spouting DNC, Moveon and the Progressive left talking points about his ratings. Go over to mediabistro.com/tvnewser and you will see the recent ratings show it is still the 3rd highest rated show in all of cable news beating all MSNBC, CNN, HLN and Foxnews (except Bill O and Hannity). Even with the significant drop when Judge fills in, the numbers show it is still the 3rd highest rated show.

In the past I was usually the guy here blasting Beck for his comments about Ron and Medina. So odd that I am here defending him but the talking points about his ratings people keep spouting is really ridiculous. If people have a problem with Beck they should call him out on his beliefs rather than making shit up about the ratings being low. A dip yes, ratings low, no.

nobody's_hero
04-15-2011, 01:28 PM
Beck would usually talk about the Fed once a month (I mean, like a program-long expose'). We don't get that from anyone else but the Judge, really (he talks about it more often, of course). It was waking people up. I'm guessing that was not allowed, so Beck had to go.

Nathan Hale
04-15-2011, 01:46 PM
You are not looking at the recent ratings and are spouting DNC, Moveon and the Progressive left talking points about his ratings. Go over to mediabistro.com/tvnewser and you will see the recent ratings show it is still the 3rd highest rated show in all of cable news beating all MSNBC, CNN, HLN and Foxnews (except Bill O and Hannity). Even with the significant drop when Judge fills in, the numbers show it is still the 3rd highest rated show.

In the past I was usually the guy here blasting Beck for his comments about Ron and Medina. So odd that I am here defending him but the talking points about his ratings people keep spouting is really ridiculous. If people have a problem with Beck they should call him out on his beliefs rather than making shit up about the ratings being low. A dip yes, ratings low, no.

I'm usually the one on here defending Beck when people criticize him for slight differences of opinion and whatnot, so I'm not some liberal spouting talking points. His numbers are down, how he stands relative to others is irrelevant. If he's a commodity in decline, regardless of whether or not he's still in first place, Fox's prerogative is to get rid of him and replace him with somebody else before his ratings actually get him into a problem position in that time slot. Are you in business? Because ask an entrepreneur, and they'll tell you that it's time to pull a product, even if its a bestseller, when those sales begin to fall precipitously.

Feeding the Abscess
04-15-2011, 02:20 PM
More important than his ratings dip is the lack of advertising available to be marketed on his show. He could have 20 million viewers an evening, and if nobody wanted to advertise on his show the network wouldn't make much off of him.

ronaldo23
04-15-2011, 02:28 PM
Um, not so sure Beck "had to go." He made about 30 million dollars a year, and only 2 mil from Fox. He probably figured the show was holding him back and that he could do bigger and better things (and make even more money) on his own

nbruno322
04-15-2011, 02:58 PM
The establishment will tell you why Beck was canned:

"This vile turn for Beck reached its logical extreme two weeks ago, when he devoted his entire show to a conspiracy theory about various bankers, including the Rothschilds, to create the Federal Reserve. To make this case, Beck hosted the conspiracy theorist G. Edward Griffin"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-glenn-beck-lost-it/2011/04/06/AFNEgnqC_story.html

GeorgiaAvenger
01-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Nice

justinjj
01-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Glenn Beck's only criticism of the neocons is that the don't hate Muslims enough. What an uber-zionist joke he is.

"Waaah Bill Kristol is not as worried about the Islamonazifascist boogiemen than I am. Waaah Bill Kristol doesn't want to kill as many Muslims as me"

brushfire
01-04-2012, 10:19 PM
http://sidoxia.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/pot-kettle-black.jpg

hard@work
01-04-2012, 10:35 PM
When Beck goes antiwar I'll care what he has to say.

susano
01-05-2012, 05:43 AM
The establishment will tell you why Beck was canned:

"This vile turn for Beck reached its logical extreme two weeks ago, when he devoted his entire show to a conspiracy theory about various bankers, including the Rothschilds, to create the Federal Reserve. To make this case, Beck hosted the conspiracy theorist G. Edward Griffin"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-glenn-beck-lost-it/2011/04/06/AFNEgnqC_story.html

Dang, I never saw that show. I'll have to look for it on Youtube. Lynn Rothschild, wife of Evelyn, gushed in a print interview about how she adored Rupert. So, Beck gets into some truth about the Rothschilds, they call Rupert, Beck is out. Wanna bet?

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 06:07 AM
beck will have to toss ron paul's salad for a few more years before i ever trust him.

LibertyEagle
01-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Dang, I never saw that show. I'll have to look for it on Youtube. Lynn Rothschild, wife of Evelyn, gushed in a print interview about how she adored Rupert. So, Beck gets into some truth about the Rothschilds, they call Rupert, Beck is out. Wanna bet?

I'm pretty sure he was already leaving before he ran that show.

nbruno322
01-05-2012, 06:16 AM
Glenn Beck lost his show shortly after he had G.Edward Griffin in late March 2011 on to talk about the Fed and referred to the Rothschild's as being behind the Federal Reserve. It would appear to be a huge coincedence that all the sudden shortly after this show (which was probably the best episode he ever did) he announced his resignation and started to kiss aggressively Israel's butt 24/7.

nbruno322
01-05-2012, 06:17 AM

Not only is Beck out, but right then is when he really really started his creepy pro-Israel fetish in ernest. Having G.Edward Griffin on and mentioning that the Rothschilds had a hand in setting up the Fed via Paul Warburg (when 99% dont even know who they are) is a big no no. What transpired after that was actually quite predictable.

Here you go!

The best show Beck ever did! Rothschild part starts at 5:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2roews2_1c

nbruno322
01-05-2012, 06:31 AM
I'm pretty sure he was already leaving before he ran that show.

Possibly...the Griffin episode could have been the nail in the coffin though.

From 4/6/11, less than 2 weeks after the G. Edward Griffin episode aired...

Also, the campaign against Beck's advertisers could be a good template for hitting the media back for their unfair treatment of Paul.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/06/glenn-beck-to-transition-_n_845573.html

"Beck, the statement said, would "transition off of his daily program, the third highest rated in all of cable news, later this year."

Both Beck and Fox News have been publicly hinting that a split could be forthcoming. One month ago, the New York Times reported that Fox News was "contemplating life without" Beck. Later that month, Beck told his radio listeners that, no matter what happened, they would "continue to find each other."

The announcement ends months of speculation about whether or not Beck would continue his Fox News show when his contract was up in December. Beck has drawn high ratings and huge attention to his time slot and to the channel, but he also became a lightning rod, drawing frequent and furious criticism for some of his most controversial statements, and causing widely-reported tension behind the scenes at the network. Over 400 advertisers also stopped airing their commercials on Fox News during Beck's hour.

Liberty74
01-05-2012, 06:32 AM

His ratings were not way down. His sponsorships and advertisers dropped him for political purposes. Warren Buffet's Geico was one of them along with a long list of others who refused to advertise with Fox during Beck's time slot. It all came down to money as most things do. His contract was finally up and did not get renewed.

nbruno322
01-05-2012, 06:38 AM
His ratings were not way down. His sponsorships and advertisers dropped him for political purposes. Warren Buffet's Geico was one of them along with a long list of others who refused to advertise with Fox during Beck's time slot. It all came down to money as most things do. His contract was finally up and did not get renewed.

Not quite, his contract was up in December of that year as I understand it and he was canned in June.

"The announcement ends months of speculation about whether or not Beck would continue his Fox News show when his contract was up in December. "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/06/glenn-beck-to-transition-_n_845573.html

As a future project to hit back at the MSM in the future, we should learn from the success the boycott had on getting Beck off the air. Why not use similar tactics against those who smear Paul?

All Ways
01-05-2012, 06:41 AM
has anyone seen the GB show on the federal reserve? I can't remember if he came to the right conclusions, but his bit was quite accurate.

FrankRep
01-05-2012, 06:45 AM
His ratings were fine.

JuicyG
01-05-2012, 06:47 AM
has anyone seen the GB show on the federal reserve? I can't remember if he came to the right conclusions, but his bit was quite accurate.

Yeah, because same as Perry, Romney, Bachman and others who are imitating Ron`s message in order to win over naive folks. They pose are "tea party" when they`re actually fake.
Beck said tea party were terrorists few years ago and now did 180degree turn, same as the establishment and just like the establishment he keeps on going with warmongering rhetoric.

nbruno322
01-05-2012, 06:48 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2roews2_1c

I am not a huge Beck supporter, but my jaw dropped when I saw this on national tv. Unbelievable episode and I give Beck props for it.

FrankRep
01-05-2012, 06:48 AM

Here's the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLo_zJrEgh0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLo_zJrEgh0

All Ways
01-05-2012, 07:38 AM
that's the one! That vid raised my suspicions of beck big time. Its like, you acknowlege the banking cartel as truth to gain some credibility with peeps that have had questions about fiat currency. this guy is pure psy ops IMO.

JuicyG
01-05-2012, 07:44 AM
that's the one! That vid raised my suspicions of beck big time. Its like, you acknowlege the banking cartel as truth to gain some credibility with peeps that have had questions about fiat currency. this guy is pure psy ops IMO.

He`s just playing the standard GOP tune which now is anti-FED, tea party(which he previously called terrorists), pro-war and so on.