PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Lost IT

dbill27
04-15-2011, 04:08 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2011/04/06/AFNEgnqC_story.html

This vile turn for Beck reached its logical extreme two weeks ago, when he devoted his entire show to a conspiracy theory about various bankers, including the Rothschilds, to create the Federal Reserve. To make this case, Beck hosted the conspiracy theorist G. Edward Griffin, who has publicly argued that the anti-Semitic tract “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion” “accurately describes much of what is happening in our world today.”

Griffin’s Web site dabbles in a variety of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, including his view that “present-day political Zionists are promoting the New World Order.”

A month earlier, Beck, on his radio program, had described Reform rabbis as “generally political in nature,” adding: “It’s almost like Islam, radicalized Islam in a way.”

BamaAla
04-15-2011, 04:18 AM
Author goes after 'em all doesn't he: Beck, Griffin, The Tea Party, the "fringe," and Sarah Palin. Glad to know that "mainstream" conservatism is still marginally okay in his book.

Qdog
04-15-2011, 04:49 AM
If anything, I think that the fact that the Globalist Bankers felt threatened enough by Beck to cancel his show, gives him credibility. For a change...good Job on this one Beck. Thanks.

FrankRep
04-15-2011, 05:10 AM
Griffin’s Web site dabbles in a variety of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories

This is a lie.

G. Edward Griffin isn't anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish, or anything like that.

This is just another case of demonizing anyone who criticizes the Federal Reserve.

NewRightLibertarian
04-15-2011, 05:46 AM
Beck was ruffling too many feathers and that's why he got the axe. FOX doesn't want him mucking up their political operations during political season when they're trying to get another one of their bums in.

And yeah, 'anti-semetic conspiracy theories about the Federal Reserve'. Would you expect anything less from government-subsidized statist propaganda?

LibertyEagle
04-15-2011, 05:51 AM
If anything, I think that the fact that the Globalist Bankers felt threatened enough by Beck to cancel his show, gives him credibility. For a change...good Job on this one Beck. Thanks.

Uh, didn't his ratings go way down and didn't a number of his advertisers dump him? Because if that is true, those certainly contributed to him being pushed out.

NewRightLibertarian
04-15-2011, 05:52 AM
Uh, didn't his ratings go way down and didn't a number of his advertisers dump him? Because if that is true, those certainly contributed to him being pushed out.

He's still getting around 2 million a show.

R3volutionJedi
04-15-2011, 05:53 AM
This is a lie.

This is just another case of demonizing anyone who criticizes the Federal Reserve.

Good catch. I knew that sounded funny...

I give props to Gleen beck, he gives truth - then twists it JUST a bit

NewRightLibertarian
04-15-2011, 06:16 AM
Good catch. I knew that sounded funny...

I give props to Gleen beck, he gives truth - then twists it JUST a bit

His show is odd. Some days it'll be absolutely excellent & informative while other days he'll just be yammering on about some nonsense. I guess it just depends if there's any important news going on that day.

WilliamC
04-15-2011, 06:56 AM
I'd rather see the Judge take over the time slot, wouldn't you?

:)

sofia
04-15-2011, 07:08 AM
author neglects to mention that The Washington Post was purchased in 1933 by Zionist Ex-Fed Chairman Eugene Meyer and the newspaper today by his grandson Donald Graham,,,,,

Meyer also went on to become Chairman of The World Bank.

Also, Columbia University President Lee Bollinger is a member of both the Fed Board and The Washington Post Board....

How's that for full disclosure?

Cowlesy
04-15-2011, 07:17 AM

That'd be great, but I imagine they'd stick Lou Dobbs in there before they brought in the Judge.

matt0611
04-15-2011, 07:19 AM
Not a huge Beck fan, but watch the episode for yourself, I thought it was pretty good, seemed pretty grounded in reality and fact to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfRIspYsGJk&feature=related

Travlyr
04-15-2011, 07:20 AM
This vile turn for Beck reached its logical extreme two weeks ago, when he devoted his entire show to a conspiracy theory about various bankers, including the Rothschilds, to create the Federal Reserve. To make this case, Beck hosted the conspiracy theorist G. Edward Griffin, who has publicly argued that the anti-Semitic tract “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion” “accurately describes much of what is happening in our world today.”

The Washington Post is not a credible paper. Dana Milbank either hasn't studied his history, or he is a paid shill for those who want to keep the Federal Reserve conspiracy from the public because it is not a conspiracy theory that various bankers created the Federal Reserve... it is a fact. The conspiracy is documented by the participants.

Here are the participants:

Senator Nelson Aldrich with his private secretary, Sheldon
Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, A. Piatt Andrew
Frank Vanderlip, President of the National City Bank of New York
Henry P. Davidson, senior partner J.P. Morgan Company
Charles D. Norton, President of the First National Bank of New York
Benjamin Strong, lieutenant of J.P. Morgan Company
Paul M. Warburg, self-proclaimed international banker and recent immigrant to the U.S.

Paul M. Warburg writes in The Federal Reserve System, Its Origin and Growth; Volume I, page 60 Macmillian, New York, 1930.

"The results of the conference were entirely confidential. Even the fact there had been a meeting was not permitted to become public." He adds in a footnote, "Though eighteen years have gone by, I do not feel free to give a description of this most interesting conference concerning which Senator Aldrich pledged all participants to secrecy."
Straight from Daddy Warbucks himself.

kahless
04-15-2011, 08:06 AM

It is still the 3rd highest rated show in all of cable news beating all MSNBC, CNN, HLN and Foxnews shows except for Hannity and O'Reilly. At one time he was beating Hannity consistently being the #2 show and O'Reilly once a week. With the dip in ratings he does not beat them as often and O'Reilly rarely these days.

So it is pretty bizarre considering such high ratings, despite any dip, that they could not come to an agreement. It's political.

AuH20
04-15-2011, 08:08 AM

They can't replace 2 million viewers per episode at 5pm. No way. The judge lost 500,000 viewers in the transition which isn't a slight at Judge, but a fact of life.

White Bear Lake
04-15-2011, 09:13 AM
Hopefully they move Redeye up.

sailingaway
04-15-2011, 09:16 AM
His show is odd. Some days it'll be absolutely excellent & informative while other days he'll just be yammering on about some nonsense. I guess it just depends if there's any important news going on that day.

In a sense it marginalizes the real stuff to be connected with his show, though, at this point. It wasn't that way in the beginning.

Deborah K
04-15-2011, 09:26 AM
That'd be great, but I imagine they'd stick Lou Dobbs in there before they brought in the Judge.

I tend to think they're going to put the Judge in that slot. They had him in it the first three days of this week, seems like a test to me, and don't plan to have Dobbs in as far as I can tell.

Deborah K
04-15-2011, 09:32 AM
This is a lie.

This. I watched the show and Ed never once mentioned the "elders of zion".

freshjiva
04-15-2011, 09:50 AM
The only two words that the bots on the Left and Right have in their vocabulary: 'racist', and 'anti-semetic'.

Feeding the Abscess
04-15-2011, 09:54 AM
He's still getting around 2 million a show.

He could have 20 million viewers a show and it wouldn't matter, advertisers won't touch him. Ratings only matter insofar as they attract advertisements, as far as network profits are concerned.

randomname
04-15-2011, 10:13 AM
Dana Milbank is a dickhead

payme_rick
04-15-2011, 11:01 AM
I wish the judge would take over his radio show as well... Thatta way when the judge is out those two neocraps Pat Gray and Stew don't host and slam Ron Paul like today... "But he'd be a good treasury secretary..." FU!

doodle
04-15-2011, 11:56 AM
He be gone like Palin.. it seems.

Kylie
04-15-2011, 12:06 PM
I wish the judge would take over his radio show as well... Thatta way when the judge is out those two neocraps Pat Gray and Stew don't host and slam Ron Paul like today... "But he'd be a good treasury secretary..." FU!

I didn't hear the show today, but to their defense, he would be an excellent treasury secretary.....until TPTB killed him.

Deborah K
04-15-2011, 12:12 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2011/04/06/AFNEgnqC_story.html

Griffin’s Web site dabbles in a variety of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, including his view that “present-day political Zionists are promoting the New World Order.”

A month earlier, Beck, on his radio program, had described Reform rabbis as “generally political in nature,” adding: “It’s almost like Islam, radicalized Islam in a way.”

The false statement about Ed irritates me to no end. It's actually slander/libel. I found this from Ed's website from several years ago on the "elders of zion": http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/printerfriendly.cfm?pffile=secretcovenant_content. cfm

shocker315
04-15-2011, 12:16 PM
The false statement about Ed irritates me to no end. It's actually slander/libel. I found this from Ed's website from several years ago on the "elders of zion": http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/printerfriendly.cfm?pffile=secretcovenant_content. cfm

I agree with you Deborah....Just to follow up... here is another link where people can decide for themselves.

http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=protocols&refpage=issues

Vessol
04-15-2011, 12:50 PM

Well the Judge is against the Federal Reserve too, thus according to the MSM he is an anti-semite!

Vessol
04-15-2011, 12:51 PM

MY REPLY

Thank you for sending The Secret Covenant. Since you requested my opinion, it is that this document is not authentic. I believe it is a fairly accurate summary of what is really happening in our world, and it may correctly expresses the dark motives of the highest masters who pursue such plans, but it is highly unlikely that any of them would describe their agenda with such self-condemning language. If they ever put such a plan into print (which would be foolish of them), the language would be couched and self-serving, making every act seem justified and wise.

I believe this piece was written by some well-intentioned soul who wanted to use it to convince his friends of the truth of what he has been telling them all along. It is similar to The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion that has circulated among pro-freedom groups for over fifty years. The Protocols express an almost identical blueprint but portends to be written by Jewish conspirators. However, as you pointed out in your message, only those who are already aware of a hidden hand in world affairs will have any basis for understanding these documents - and even those justifiably will question their validity.

There are plenty of authentic documents and elements of verifiable history to prove almost everything stated in The Secret Covenant. We do not need to invent anything to make our friends take notice. We should stick with the verifiable record rather than rely on documents that cannot be authenticated. Anonymous sources almost always weaken our case.

Thank you for requesting my analysis. I hope you agree with it.

Ed Griffin

Agreed. People don't think they are evil or wrong. They have to internally justify everything they are doing.

HOLLYWOOD
04-15-2011, 12:53 PM
Dana Milbank is a Washington Post hack, like Eugene Robinson, that slant everything to the far left for themselves, the Duopoly play on the ignorant. Milbank was a regular MSNBC and buddy pundit since 2004 on COUNTDOWN with Kieth Uberhater. So there's your first Red Flag... Googling and reading many articles on Dana Milbank(i.e. plenty of accolades on The Slate, Daily Kos, etc... you get the picture, but he's another hack that constantly pushing his Omerta Orthodoxy in media manipulation attacks.

Search on his articles over the past decade, it proves he's an Establishment's Leftist Propagandist.

This is a lie.

shocker315
04-22-2011, 09:38 AM
Update:

IS GRIFFIN ANTI-SEMITIC?
by G. Edward Griffin
On April 6, 2011, The Washington Post published an article in the Opinion section dealing with the fact that Fox News had dropped the Glenn Beck TV Show. The article, written by Dana Milbank, claimed that Beck was dropped because the public was no longer in fear mode over the declining economy and because Beck gradually had aligned himself with conspiracy theorists and anti-Semites such as – are you ready for this? – G. Edward Griffin. Here is how Milbank phrased it:

"This vile turn for Beck reached its logical extreme two weeks ago, when he devoted his entire show to a conspiracy theory about various bankers, including the Rothschilds, to create the Federal Reserve. To make this case, Beck hosted the conspiracy theorist G. Edward Griffin, who has publicly argued that the anti-Semitic tract “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion” “accurately describes much of what is happening in our world today.” Griffin’s Web site dabbles in a variety of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, including his view that “present-day political Zionists are promoting the New World Order."

I could hardly believe my eyes when I read that. This is one of the most blatant distortions of fact imaginable and, as we shall see, it was written, not out of ignorance of the truth or mistaken interpretation of some obscure statement, but could only have been crafted as a deliberate effort to misrepresent the truth in a malicious attempt to defame my character. It is impossible to find a better example of a quote take out of context than this.

Milbank based his slander on an analysis I published on the web page of Freedom Force International. It was entitled Are Jews and Masons and Jesuits Conspiring to Control the World? Here is what I wrote:

"The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a document, widely circulated in Europe and the United States, describing a plot by Jewish conspirators to take over the world. It is said to be the minutes of a series of meetings held in Basle, Switzerland, in 1897 at the time of the First Zionist Congress. The text reveals plans whereby Jews, working together with Freemasons, were to disrupt Christian civilization and, upon its ruin, build a new world order ruled by them from behind the scenes. This was to be accomplished with liquor and vice to befuddle national leaders, corruption of womanhood, mass propaganda, economic crises, and public violence – what we now call terrorism.

"There is no doubt that the Protocols accurately describe much of what is happening in our world today, but that does not prove that the document is authentic. There is considerable evidence that the Protocols are a forgery produced by the Okhrana, which was the secret police of the Czarist government of Russia. It must be remembered that, when the revolution against the Czar was gaining favor, many of its leaders were Jews. Lenin and Trotsky were perhaps the best known, but there were many others as well. This is not surprising inasmuch as Russia had absorbed the largest population of Jews in the world at that time, so there were plenty of them on hand to assume the role. Furthermore, the Czar was decidedly anti-Semitic – due, in part, to the tendency of the Jewish population to show higher loyalty to Jewry than to the Russian Crown. Masons were also in disfavor for similar reasons. Loyalty to any entity other than the government was not tolerated. Jews had been treated harshly by the Czarist government, and it was to be expected that they would support any movement to overthrow the established order

"The Czar was not alone in his anti-Semitism. Many Russians were resentful of the Jewish immigrants, and the Okhrana capitalized upon this animosity by portraying the Czar’s enemies as tools and dupes of Jewish conspirators. The ploy was intended to convert widespread anti-Semitism into support for the Crown."

My analysis continued by offering evidence from history that supports my conclusion, particularly the fact that portions of the Protocols were lifted from three books of fiction that had been published in Europe prior to the so-called discovery of the Protocols. (Read the article here)

Dana Milbank chose to ignore the clear message of my analysis and, instead, quoted two snippets that created the false impression that I was an anti-Semite. Why would someone do that? Perhaps the answer is that he has a collectivist political agenda and feels compelled to demonize me because I am building opposition to that agenda. According to Wikepedia, he was a member of the Progressive Party at Yale University (very Leftist in orientation) and a member of the secret society, Skull and Bones. From this, we must conclude that he is no dummy and knows exactly what he is doing when he takes my quotes out of context.

If there are any attorneys out there with an interest in this issue, I would welcome your opinion regarding whether we should invite Milbank to meet us in court. This is a deliberate and malicious distortion of my work, and it seems to me that no one should be allowed to act in that fashion without consequence.

Pericles
04-22-2011, 09:57 AM

Who wouldn't?

HOLLYWOOD
04-22-2011, 11:11 AM
Dana Milbank is a dickhead
We know the Zionist controlled Rag aka Washington Post, spews their Misinformation/Disinformation in tailoring public opinion, but Dana Milbank is your typical Anti-Goyism hack. Just googling his name and foreign issues and cultures always brings you back to the same propagandist points.