PDA

View Full Version : "Spoiler" - A Third Party Win

Travlyr
04-14-2011, 11:38 PM
"Spoiler" takes a look at how Americans can return to the ideals set forth by Jefferson, Goldwater, and Reagan.

"Spoiler" will explain how a third party could win.

Nelson Hultberg's revolutionary "Two Pillars" strategy can break this stalemate and bring the Tea Party Movement to fruition. At this crucial point in history conservatives, libertarians, and independents have enough clout to create a third-party win with only 38% of the vote. Spoiler will explain exactly how this can be done.

www.SpoilerUSA.org (http://www.spoilerusa.org)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPrdUxD0IZw&feature

Travlyr
04-15-2011, 07:30 AM
bump

goRPaul
04-15-2011, 09:16 AM
I like how they turn the word "spoiler" around- the Dems & Reps are the real spoilers! Jesse Ventura is right when he says we need to get rid of the two parties.

cameronb
04-15-2011, 09:30 AM
A big challenge to letting people know about this is that the average person is so heavily conditioned to fear a discussion that is even suggestive of any type of "conspiracy" ... there's no doubt that there is collusion/conspiracy in the CPD, but people are petrified of being demonized by association with the "conspiracy theory" label that it locks out rational, open, productive discussion of these things that are going on.

s35wf
04-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Help Break the Two Party Hold on our elections! How??? by contacting www.provoteamerica.com and become active in it by either becoming a volunteer or a PAID petition circulator!

Travlyr
04-15-2011, 11:22 AM
A big challenge to letting people know about this is that the average person is so heavily conditioned to fear a discussion that is even suggestive of any type of "conspiracy" ... there's no doubt that there is collusion/conspiracy in the CPD, but people are petrified of being demonized by association with the "conspiracy theory" label that it locks out rational, open, productive discussion of these things that are going on.

No doubt. "Spoiler" should be enlightening for the people sitting on the fence.

The powers-that-be are quite efficient at obfuscation, but that is because conspiracy is a crime that will put them behind bars if people begin to realize just how bad they have been taken for fools. The Bilderberg Club may be at the heart of an ongoing conspiracy, but so far... they are given a pass. It is one thing to suspect a conspiracy... and it is quite another to find proof of one. The Federal Reserve System has been proven to have been set-up through conspiracy. All it takes is a few hours of time to read the documentation.

doodle
04-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Neither of the two major political monopolies has yet given me a reason to see them as good for American public, I'm open minded about breaking their monopoly.

s35wf
04-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Neither of the two major political monopolies has yet given me a reason to see them as good for American public, I'm open minded about breaking their monopoly.

Help break the 2 Party cycle! How ??? by becoming active in grassroots political campaigning! Starting in the State of CAlifornia....visit www.provoteamerica.com (http://www.provoteamerica.com)

See this thread also: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?287699-Petition-Work-in-the-State-of-CA...Need-Help-Now!

DamianTV
04-15-2011, 06:01 PM
I like how they turn the word "spoiler" around- the Dems & Reps are the real spoilers! Jesse Ventura is right when he says we need to get rid of the two parties.

^^^ This! ^^^

DamianTV
04-16-2011, 01:03 AM
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/bec6aad7-d27f-4ba8-ba1c-f530f74fe416.jpg

Travlyr
04-17-2011, 07:53 PM
James Jaeger: I believe progressivism, far-right conservativism, totalitarianism and mob-rule democracy based on the philosophies of Marx, Comte and Rousseau are played out. All that's left for the human race to explore politically is Libertarianism and ULTRA laissez-faire capitalism.

I do emphasize however that – given that state of the current cultural Marxist-infested morals of society – we still DO need government, thus I am not (yet) willing to sell out to the more anarchistic strains of Ayn Rand Libertarianism. But, IF we find that it's IMPOSSIBLE to bring governments back to a LIMITED state envisioned by the U.S. Constitution, THEN it may be necessary to abolish them entirely. Why, because at that time the Human race will have to decide between TOTAL GLOBAL SLAVERY and TOTAL GLOBAL ANARCHY. As far as I'm concerned, I would rather be a free man living in a world of BARBARIC "CHAOS" than a total slave living in a world of TECHNOCRATIC "ORDER."

Daily Bell: The elites are having trouble with their wars and with influencing society generally in our view these days, thanks to the Internet. Do you see this erosion of credibility affecting Hollywood?

James Jaeger: Due to the truth-telling of the Internet, the elites must be having a much more difficult time keeping us all on the farms, as Stefan Molyneux might say. I think everyone must make sure they don't try to abridge the Internet in any way and this is where I would draw the line in the sand. Absolutely NO government regulation of the 'Net. They won't allow freedom or anarchy in the real world, so let us have it on the Internet. Many social scientists and mathematicians now believe that chaos can result in spontaneous order, so maybe the Internet is actually more organized than the real world. Read a book by mathematician, Albert-László Barabási, entitled LINKED – How Everything is Connected to Everything Else. For the first time in human history, the electronic Internet has made it possible to study human networks in high detail. From this research it is possible that entirely new governmental systems may someday emerge.

Daily Bell: We asked you this before. Where is the freedom movement headed in America? Have you seen it evolve in the past year?

James Jaeger: As far as I'm concerned the Freedom Movement was started by Ron Paul. In other words, the RON PAUL REVOLUTION is the Freedom Movement NOT the so-called Tea Party Movement.

James Jaeger: Yes, however as I said earlier, only Nelson's new party is realistic. The Tea Party will go no where unless it adopts Nelson's principles. I guarantee this. Ron Paul will go no where unless he adopts Nelson's principles. Donald Trump will go no where unless he adopts Nelson's principles and the Libertarian Party will go no where unless it adopts Nelson's principles. Period. I am so positive about this ... I made a FILM about it. Why would I put myself thorough the HELL of making an entire feature film unless I was POSITIVE about this?! I wouldn't.

Full interview: http://www.thedailybell.com/2096/James-Jaeger-on-His-Documentary-and-Nelson-Hultbergs-New-Freedom-Oriented-Political-Party.html