PDA

View Full Version : VIP Private Reception with Dr. Ron Paul in Nevada

muzzled dogg
04-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Private Reception with Dr. Ron Paul

Nevada Campaign for Liberty invites you to a special opportunity to meet Dr. Ron Paul!

Dr. Paul's spring campus tour with Young Americans for Liberty comes at a very exciting time. Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom hits store shelves on April 19th and the world of political activists is buzzing with speculation about who will oppose President Obama's reelection. Chances to meet and speak with a figure of such impact on today's political landscape will become rarer and rarer as we get deeper into the 2012 election cycle.

The reception will be held before the public rally at Lawlor Events Center at University of Nevada, Reno on Thursday, April 28th, 2011. The reception is at 6:00 pm. Light refreshments will be served.

Admission for this rare opportunity is only $125 per person. A special rate of $200 is available for couples. Availability is limited, so reserve your space today!

Please contact Campaign for Liberty Nevada Interim State Coordinator Kelly Gardner, kelly.gardner@campaignforliberty.com, with any questions.
Purchase tickets or make a donation to this project now!

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/events.php?event=86

Liberty_Mike
04-15-2011, 09:04 AM
Interesting. Can't say I'll be at the reception, but I will for sure be at the speech. I'll have to consider it.