PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Riders Campaign Video

UtahApocalypse
10-25-2007, 02:16 PM
The RP2008 website has posted a video on the Ron Paul Riders. It is featured on there video channel. Please view and vote!

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/video-network/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N31qWsJrzkY

Remember now that I am back home from being sick its all that much more important that everyone help support Michael on his journey. Also remember to pledge to the money bomb on our website.

ronpaulhawaii
10-25-2007, 10:35 PM
Wow

I've done lots of things and earned plenty of thanks in my life but have never felt as honored as I do right now

m

Shatterhand
10-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Thanks for sharing. Nice to see how you guys started out. I hope there will be more videos of the Ron Paul ride.

ronpaulhawaii
10-27-2007, 08:19 AM
Thanks for sharing. Nice to see how you guys started out. I hope there will be more videos of the Ron Paul ride.

I'll be heading into Phoenix in the next 2 days. They have lots planned:D Should be more video up next week.

And the vid has been climbing the top-rated. Please help by rating, linking, spreading, etc.

Thanks and I'm glad people are enjoying the blog

m

princessredtights
10-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Great video!

Minlawc
10-27-2007, 11:05 AM
I want a Ron Paul versus the Army of Darkness t-shirt!

slantedview
10-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Wow, congrats Mike and Damon.

RP08
10-27-2007, 11:22 AM
That's too cool! Watched your video and listened to your general path. Are you not planning to make a stop in Albuquerque on the way in to TX?

Man from La Mancha
10-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Great! Just what I don't need another addiction to updated video's:p

BIG_J
10-27-2007, 11:29 AM
Where do I get my RP VS. ARMY OF DARKNESS SHIRT.

Ozwest
10-27-2007, 11:44 AM
What a great video! Everyone should support this ride along the route with money and a place to bed-down, also get on your bike and join the ride.

ronpaulhawaii
10-27-2007, 12:41 PM
quick break in dateland AZ. sorry about albuquerque . needed a chase vehicle to expand the route. the tshirt is in LA. thanks everyone for keeping an eye me. just crossed another mountain, getting stronger. having good luck getting rid of lit and dvds. one more vita water and i'll be rolling. Please sign a pledge. thanks

m

ronpaulhawaii
10-28-2007, 01:20 AM
80 miles - done! getting a tan with 112 degrees on the road- Done! Talking up RP with lots of voters - Done!

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/HPIM0510.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/HPIM0509.jpg

Blog updated- Done!, Answering e-mails from print reporters- Done!

Reading a bunch of whyyny BS about the Ad and Brads post- got better things to do...

Please sign a pledge and rate the vid, I need all the help I can get

Thanks

m

qwerty
10-28-2007, 01:43 AM
I canīt find words to tell you, how much i love what you are doing!

ronpaulhawaii
10-28-2007, 02:17 AM
I canīt find words to tell you, how much i love what you are doing!

That says more than I deserve.

Ron Paul truly gave me a "Hope for America" that I thought was lost. I was just hiding on Kauai waiting to die and get out of this sad world. He reminded me that there is something worthwhile to fight for, and this grassroots movement, we are all a part of, proved to me that it is attainable. I have a life to live again and I have all of you to thank for it.

GO RON PAUL!!!

qwerty
10-28-2007, 03:31 AM

Ron Paul truly gave me a "Hope for America" that I thought was lost. I was just hiding on Kauai waiting to die and get out of this sad world. He reminded me that there is something worthwhile to fight for, and this grassroots movement, we are all a part of, proved to me that it is attainable. I have a life to live again and I have all of you to thank for it.

GO RON PAUL!!!

Thatīs so awesome!!!!

:cool:

ronpaulhawaii
10-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Thatīs so awesome!!!!:cool:

This revolution is a winner!!! :D

Got an easy day today, choice between 33miles over a mountain or 45miles around on flats. And RPRadio is doing a call-in interview sometime in the next hour or so.

Please everyone, sign a pledge and rate the vid. It is at #26 top rated and #91 top favorited. It would be cool to see it rise and will bring in more pledges

Thanks

m

Suzu
10-28-2007, 09:30 AM
I added the video to the RonPaulRiders.com home page also.

Suzu
10-28-2007, 09:39 AM
We should try to find these guys and get them handing out Ron Paul information too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHCsXVwCvZA

Has anyone seen them? Know where they are?

Bryan
10-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Wow

I've done lots of things and earned plenty of thanks in my life but have never felt as honored as I do right now

m

GO RON PAUL!!!

The thanks and respect are totally well deserved! I appreciate you sharing your American story... it is a sad world and it's great to see everyone come together to work to fix it- this is what it's about for me too.

Anyway, I saw the video the other day, LOVE it- keep the updates coming and let us know if RPF.com can help you out in any way... wait, I've got an idea... :D

RIDE FOR LIBERTY!

Gimme Some Truth
10-28-2007, 01:07 PM
Wow! Awesome work guys.

Ron will be very proud of this im sure.

5 stars, favourited and certainly gonna spread the word.

Again, awesome !

DJ RP
10-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Ron Paul has inspired us and he has inspired people like you to inspire us all over again. Your work is fantastic!!

ronpaulhawaii
10-28-2007, 07:44 PM
The thanks and respect are totally well deserved! I appreciate you sharing your American story... it is a sad world and it's great to see everyone come together to work to fix it- this is what it's about for me too.

Anyway, I saw the video the other day, LOVE it- keep the updates coming and let us know if RPF.com can help you out in any way... wait, I've got an idea... :D

RIDE FOR LIBERTY!

HOLY GOD!!! I saw what you did on my cel and am flabergasted.

Thanks Bryan. Maybe it was just the end of a hot day, but seeing that brought a tear of joy to my eye...

Just have a few minutes here before going to a MU with the Phoenix folk. I was glad I chose the mountain route as there really was no mountain. Just a hidden pass. Still it was a looooooonnnnnnnnng gentle upgrade and the headwind reminded me not to assume anything will be easy. I'll blog later, have to catch up on e-mails and other posts. Here's one pic of a banner I got to plant

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/HPIM0515.jpg

GO RON PAUL!!!

ronpaulhawaii
10-29-2007, 03:44 AM
Blog updated, Here's something I neglected mention

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/HPIM0518.jpg

Definitely interested.

Go Ron Paul!!!

ronpaulhawaii
10-29-2007, 09:13 AM
Morning bump, should be a good day, Phoenix MU is on the way and we are heading to the capitol, then gonna go find the CNN Presidential Election Bus and go ride circles around it :D. Then Steve Vincent wants to do an interview between three and four pm.

I told Ed last night that I am at his service... Should be an interesting day

Please sign a pledge, getting up to 2k, I'd like to see some zeroes added to that - :D

Have a productive day, fellow patriots, and hope you are enjoying the blog

m

Shatterhand
10-29-2007, 09:23 AM
Just read your blog. Great stuff. :D

Your bike ride across America is very inspiring.

ronpaulhawaii
10-29-2007, 09:25 AM
Thanks Shatterhand.

Correction its the CSPAN truck, Phoenix brought me breakfast

:D

Shatterhand
10-29-2007, 09:29 AM
Will the Steve Vincent interview be live on his show? 3 or 4 pm?

torchbearer
10-29-2007, 09:42 AM
This is a story that needs to be told.... you two are making history... it is inspiring, and with the internet, we are able to ride along with you...
I'm sick as hell right now, taking leave from work, but i think i'm going to put out some ron paul lit today... i'll be back later to see what you did today.

manny
10-29-2007, 07:47 PM
You guys rock!! :) :)

Does anyone have any ideas on how to draw some more media attention for this? It's truly grass-roots, on a big scale, real people giving up their own time for a politician stuff - we all suspect (correctly I think) that if one tenth of this was done for Obama or Rudy or Hillary or McCain or any of the other big government candidates it would be splashed across newspapers and be the subject of segments on TV ... anyone got connections to make this happen?

Regardless at least with the net it's all being saved and will make good viewing when RP wins the election with Fox news claiming his support is really 1% even as he walks into the White House!

UtahApocalypse
10-29-2007, 07:53 PM
I really wish I had been able to continue with Micheal. Its amazing the work he is still getting done on his own now.

torchbearer
10-29-2007, 07:58 PM
I really wish I had been able to continue with Micheal. Its amazing the work he is still getting done on his own now.

Were you one of the two?

UtahApocalypse
10-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Were you one of the two?

Yes, I got sick last week and had to return home. I still have not fully recovered. The fires were hard on my lungs I think, and triggered something. Anyways, I still am working on Ron Paul Riders and helping to do various online items. I also am starting plans for a national Ron Paul Ride to tie in with the RPRiders central theme.

danda
10-29-2007, 09:01 PM
Fantastic effort hawaii.

You are an inspiration for us all, and I hope that thousands join you in a giant wave across the U.S, and as you head into DC. I would myself, but I am in Costa Rica...

Please mention the Ron Paul Mosaic to any Ron Paul supporters you meet and ask them to upload their photos and messages of support. We can always use some more faces!

ronpaulhawaii
10-29-2007, 10:23 PM
Will the Steve Vincent interview be live on his show? 3 or 4 pm?

Got so busy I missed it. Will try to call tomorrow and reset

This is a story that needs to be told.... you two are making history... it is inspiring, and with the internet, we are able to ride along with you...
I'm sick as hell right now, taking leave from work, but i think i'm going to put out some ron paul lit today... i'll be back later to see what you did today.

Sorry to here you are ill, hope your race is going well. When I first started posting here, you helped show me the potential of this place. Thanks for everything you do.

Fantastic effort hawaii.

You are an inspiration for us all, and I hope that thousands join you in a giant wave across the U.S, and as you head into DC. I would myself, but I am in Costa Rica...

Please mention the Ron Paul Mosaic to any Ron Paul supporters you meet and ask them to upload their photos and messages of support. We can always use some more faces!

I hope so too, and have been pushing the Mosaic whenever I can. I may go to another sign-waving tomorrow and hope to set up an upload station. (and anyone reading who has not joined the online rally, please do. It is in my sig)

My browser just crashed as I was wrapping up my blog update wth a load of pics already inserted:eek:. I'll start again in a few minutes but though you guys might like to see these pics

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/CSpan.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/Phoenix.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/LittleRPGirl.jpg

Take a good look my friends, that little girl is who we all fight for, and worth most any sacrifice.

I'll try the blog again (save early, save often, aaarrrrgggghhhh)

ronpaulhawaii
10-30-2007, 02:20 AM
Blog updated

www.ronpaulriders.com/blog

ronpaulhawaii
10-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Day in Phoenix. Got some mundane stuff done. In a few hours Ed and I are going to go ride around, knock on doors, shoot some vid, etc. Ed is a kindred spirit and a powerhouse activist. He runs circles around me. I'm really enjoying being amongst such an energetic group. Later, after a Pizza MU at the Lam's (my gracious hosts), we all are going to the state fair to play with the GOP and spread the word. Later tonight it is off to another members house to watch Leno :), then I'll come home, blog and get some rest for tomorrows ride. 2 day to Tucson. Here is Ed and I

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/HPIM0552.jpg

ronpaulhawaii
10-31-2007, 03:26 AM
Blog Updated,

Does anyone have any idea why the rating and comments are disabled on our YouTube vid???

more to come

princessredtights
10-31-2007, 08:33 AM
Very cool! Ed, do you have a youtube channel?

ronpaulhawaii
10-31-2007, 11:48 PM
Very cool! Ed, do you have a youtube channel?

Ed has been too busy to post much here. Now he has another boatload of tape to sort thru.

Meanwhile my blog is acting up, (can't upload images today:(, comments aren't working...)

Here is my favorite pic of the day

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/HPIM0587.jpg

Blog is updated and Pic-album link is included. I hope the blog gets fixed soon

and please everyone sign/digg a pledge

m

ronpaulhawaii
11-01-2007, 09:45 AM
67miles in front of me today. Will be great to get to Tucson.

I could only reach high enough on this sign to slap a magnt-button

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/HPIM0520-1.jpg

:D