PDA

View Full Version : Young Turk fail....

TheeJoeGlass
04-14-2011, 12:00 PM
This is just painful to watch. If this person was a minority, i assume there opinions would be different. The comments are awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi8J4gwsDfU&feature=ytn%3Amptnews

BlackTerrel
04-15-2011, 12:26 AM
This is just painful to watch. If this person was a minority, i assume there opinions would be different.

Based on what would you say that?

The comments are awesome.

I really dont like americans, ive never been there, but they look like a shitty bunch of people to be around.

Vessol
04-15-2011, 12:47 AM
TL;DW

Can someone summarize what happens? XD

TheNcredibleEgg
04-15-2011, 01:06 AM
TL;DW

Can someone summarize what happens? XD

Turks basically said they thought the cops did nothing wrong and dude had it coming since (according to the girl Turk) he said that he was not going to be arrested peacefully.

doodle
04-15-2011, 02:50 AM
This is police brutality with no excuse, the dude is completely wrong for accepting cops pov. The girl is hot.

Johnnymac
04-15-2011, 08:07 AM
Apparently the cops asked if he wanted to go out the easy way or the hard way, and he shoved the security guard, he was most likely another drunk prick. in my opinion he deserved to get hit over the head.... was it the best choice for the police... not really.... I'm sure one cop could've came up from behind and they could of tag teamed him, but they didn't.

VegasPatriot
04-15-2011, 09:27 AM
Apparently the cops asked if he wanted to go out the easy way or the hard way, and he shoved the security guard, he was most likely another drunk prick. in my opinion he deserved to get hit over the head.... was it the best choice for the police... not really.... I'm sure one cop could've came up from behind and they could of tag teamed him, but they didn't.

-rep for that comment. Are you kidding me? You think it is ok for cops to use lethal force for that? That's right, lethal force... a blow to the head with a baton is considered lethal force. I know many cops through my association with Oath Keepers and not one of them that I know would say it's ok to hit someone in the head with a baton... unless your intent is to use lethal force in a life threatening situation.

Johnnymac
04-15-2011, 12:33 PM
-rep for that comment. Are you kidding me? You think it is ok for cops to use lethal force for that? That's right, lethal force... a blow to the head with a baton is considered lethal force. I know many cops through my association with Oath Keepers and not one of them that I know would say it's ok to hit someone in the head with a baton... unless your intent is to use lethal force in a life threatening situation.

oh no - rep :(.... first of all its my opinion so i really don't give a shit... he was being a douche so in my personal opinion he deserves a hit on the head..... i also said that it was a bad choice for the cops, i also said that the cops should of used tactics that they learned in the Academy, not the easy lethal unprofessional way out with the baton to the head. so all in all no i don't think its okay for cops to use lethal force, they are trained better.

juleswin
04-15-2011, 12:43 PM
oh no - rep :(.... first of all its my opinion so i really don't give a shit... he was being a douche so in my personal opinion he deserves a hit on the head..... i also said that it was a bad choice for the cops, i also said that the cops should of used tactics that they learned in the Academy, not the easy lethal unprofessional way out with the baton to the head. so all in all no i don't think its okay for cops to use lethal force, they are trained better.

I am with you on this. How dare this low life challenge the commands of the godly cop? He should be happy that he wasn't shot in the head, decapitated and then feed to the police dogs. The cops should have used some restraints but since he instigated the incident, so a few whacks to the head is permissible

Never mind the cops work for we the people and we all pay their salaries. I <3 cops :D

aravoth
04-15-2011, 12:49 PM
just once I would love to cops like these get absolutely bum rushed by the crowd.

marc1888
04-15-2011, 12:58 PM
just once I would love to cops like these get absolutely bum rushed by the crowd.

You mean like this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOP0HfJbrnE

TheeJoeGlass
04-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Based on what would you say that?

I really dont like americans, ive never been there, but they look like a shitty bunch of people to be around.

People posted other videos of police brutality that tyt covered in the past in which they favored on the side of the victim. Also, the reason the comments were great was because of all the tyt fans claiming they were going to unsubscribe, I cannot stand that chick.

TheeJoeGlass
04-15-2011, 01:28 PM

The comment I made was that, until the people watching this crap stop it, nothing will change. Could you imagine the amount of shit you would get into if something like that went down? We're talking, major jail time.

BlackTerrel
04-16-2011, 04:00 PM
People posted other videos of police brutality that tyt covered in the past in which they favored on the side of the victim. Also, the reason the comments were great was because of all the tyt fans claiming they were going to unsubscribe, I cannot stand that chick.

And the only other difference in those circumstances you can think of is that the guy in this case was white?

I agree and disagree with The Young Turks depending on the issue, but they're not anti-white by any means.

libertarian4321
04-16-2011, 06:04 PM
In a lot of the videos that get posted, the cops are obviously overly aggressive.

I don't see that here.

The first cop who allegedly "used deadly force" (according to one poster here) could have done a better job by waiting for the others to arrive rather than using the baton to take him down, but it wasn't half as bad as you people make is sound. The "blow to the head" was a half-hearted swing that glanced off the guy's shoulder and bounced up against his head/neck- it didn't even phase the guy. Hardly a "death blow" some in here would like us to believe.

The "victim" was belligerent and aggressive, and was apparently being such a douchebag that other fans requested he be removed (you have to be pretty obnoxious for that to happen).

This isn't a case of an innocent bystander being beaten down by police for no apparent reason.

Teaser Rate
04-16-2011, 08:24 PM
Am I the only one who was reminded of this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypJALsJxmDI

TheeJoeGlass
04-16-2011, 10:02 PM
And the only other difference in those circumstances you can think of is that the guy in this case was white?

I agree and disagree with The Young Turks depending on the issue, but they're not anti-white by any means.

Why do you say that? I find most of what they support to be anti white.

TheeJoeGlass
04-16-2011, 10:08 PM
In a lot of the videos that get posted, the cops are obviously overly aggressive.

I don't see that here.

The first cop who allegedly "used deadly force" (according to one poster here) could have done a better job by waiting for the others to arrive rather than using the baton to take him down, but it wasn't half as bad as you people make is sound. The "blow to the head" was a half-hearted swing that glanced off the guy's shoulder and bounced up against his head/neck- it didn't even phase the guy. Hardly a "death blow" some in here would like us to believe.

The "victim" was belligerent and aggressive, and was apparently being such a douchebag that other fans requested he be removed (you have to be pretty obnoxious for that to happen).

This isn't a case of an innocent bystander being beaten down by police for no apparent reason.

This stuff kills me. The blow to the head was half hearted? Assume the man was totally guilty, of being a drunk baseball fan, in no way was this cop using proper tactics to take someone to the ground. The second swing at his head connected, it was clearly deadly force, and shows a complete lack of training. That "cop" made cops look bad. No, this isn't a case of an innocent bystander being beaten down by police for no apparent reason. This is the case of a seemingly guilty man being beaten down by police for no apparent reason. Just as bad.

BlackTerrel
04-16-2011, 10:18 PM
Why do you say that? I find most of what they support to be anti white.

such as???

TheeJoeGlass
04-16-2011, 10:45 PM
such as???

Their attacks on Rand Paul for starters. Watch their Ron Paul videos, they are unbearable. This is a good example.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xby1pj_new-whites-only-basketball-league_news

Cenk attacking these white guys cause he THINKS they are racist is exactly the same as people not wanting a mosque built cause they think all muslims are terrorists.

BlackTerrel
04-16-2011, 11:12 PM
Their attacks on Rand Paul for starters.

So anyone who doesn't like Rand Paul is racist? I thought when Obama supporters did that it was playing the race card?

BTW some of their people are white. The only one who is Turkish is the main guy.

Watch their Ron Paul videos, they are unbearable. This is a good example.

Really? You're upset because they thought a whites only basketball league is racist? OF COURSE it is racist. Do some research on the history of integration in sports in this country. That is actually one of the things I love most about sports - no matter what the best rises to the top - it's all about ability and no politics and no BS.

But if you think Ron Paul should come out and say he plays in an all white basketball league maybe you should start a thread about that.

TheeJoeGlass
04-16-2011, 11:27 PM
So anyone who doesn't like Rand Paul is racist? I thought when Obama supporters did that it was playing the race card?

BTW some of their people are white. The only one who is Turkish is the main guy.

Really? You're upset because they thought a whites only basketball league is racist? OF COURSE it is racist. Do some research on the history of integration in sports in this country. That is actually one of the things I love most about sports - no matter what the best rises to the top - it's all about ability and no politics and no BS.

But if you think Ron Paul should come out and say he plays in an all white basketball league maybe you should start a thread about that.

Rachel Maddow, Rand Paul, think about it.

I feel that I provided you a clip in which Cenk accused someone of being racist based on very little showing a very anti-white point of view. I said nothing of Ron Paul playing basketball.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
04-17-2011, 01:31 AM
I used to do a video series on these guys.

Here is the one I did on their racism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-r-gFuGcuk

On a side note, Ana Kasparian is totally banging hot. Too bad she is loony tunes.

BlackTerrel
04-17-2011, 01:36 AM
Rachel Maddow, Rand Paul, think about it.

I feel that I provided you a clip in which Cenk accused someone of being racist based on very little showing a very anti-white point of view. I said nothing of Ron Paul playing basketball.

You don't think an all white basketball league is racist? Really? This is the argument you are making?

doodle
04-17-2011, 02:25 AM
I used to think they were big on human rights during their coverage of foreign wars and Gaza wars. But in the OP clip dismissing human rights of an America as compared to their rage about human rights of people in other countries starting to look like hypocritical? An american cop seemingly violating human rights of An American is ok suddenly but they will go full force if rights of people in Gaza are violated?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHh3FpaLIcs

On a side note, Ana Kasparian is totally banging hot.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/71175_171862010761_3808289_n.jpg

TheeJoeGlass
04-17-2011, 03:03 PM
You don't think an all white basketball league is racist? Really? This is the argument you are making?

I think you are missing the point. Forget about basketball and listen to the reason they gave. I feel that someone must actually commit a racist act in order to become a racist. No, if some white guy wants to start an all white league because he cannot play with black guys, that should be his right to do so. The same goes for a minority. Is the NAACP racist? Are all black colleges racist? Is an all white basketball league racist, maybe. Who gives a shit?

The original point is, I have watched several TYT clips in which they favor on the side of minorities in situations just like this. The drunk baseball fan was struck twice on the upper torso before any attempt was made to detain him. That is police brutality, and as a Cubs fan that has spent one or two days out in the bleachers, that was nothing. That guy was acting normal compared to some of the shit I've seen at Wrigley before.

Two examples of tyt racism on display from people other than myself, but was able to pick up on it. I thought it was rather blantant, to be honest. Could you imagine them acting that way about the black kid that got hit repeatedly in the nuts? HELL NO! But its ok for them say this white guy got what he deserved cause he back talked?

TheeJoeGlass
04-17-2011, 03:09 PM
I used to think they were big on human rights during their coverage of foreign wars and Gaza wars. But in the OP clip dismissing human rights of an America as compared to their rage about human rights of people in other countries starting to look like hypocritical? An american cop seemingly violating human rights of An American is ok suddenly but they will go full force if rights of people in Gaza are violated?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHh3FpaLIcs

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/71175_171862010761_3808289_n.jpg

I think anyone that watches their channel was shocked by the clip. The comments should be reason enough for them to retract it, or atleast answer for it. Ana is kinda hot from the waist up. The lower half is lacking from what I have seen.

ninepointfive
04-17-2011, 05:04 PM
This stuff kills me. The blow to the head was half hearted? Assume the man was totally guilty, of being a drunk baseball fan, in no way was this cop using proper tactics to take someone to the ground. The second swing at his head connected, it was clearly deadly force, and shows a complete lack of training. That "cop" made cops look bad. No, this isn't a case of an innocent bystander being beaten down by police for no apparent reason. This is the case of a seemingly guilty man being beaten down by police for no apparent reason. Just as bad.

4321 been trollin´ here for a while now

Cdn_for_liberty
04-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Cenk started failing when Obama became president

Mitt Romneys sideburns
04-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Though I think they are full of shit sometimes, I honestly believe Cenk is one of the best in the industry.

I hate that white hipster guy they have on there. He's a complete fuckup. He once accused Glenn Beck of "sexualizing" his imitation of the Obama girls. Really dude? If you get a hard-on when you hear a little girl say "daddy", then thats a problem with you.

juleswin
04-17-2011, 07:53 PM
I think you are missing the point. Forget about basketball and listen to the reason they gave. I feel that someone must actually commit a racist act in order to become a racist. No, if some white guy wants to start an all white league because he cannot play with black guys, that should be his right to do so. The same goes for a minority. Is the NAACP racist? Are all black colleges racist? Is an all white basketball league racist, maybe. Who gives a shit?

You know people dont actually have to be hurt for something to be racist? When you use race as a sole criteria for excluding people from your club, basketball league etc that is racism. Hence the Negro baseball league was racist even though white or other minority never wanted to join it. I think what you mean to say is that racism should be tolerated just like obnoxious speech is.

BlackTerrel
04-17-2011, 08:24 PM
I think you are missing the point. Forget about basketball and listen to the reason they gave. I feel that someone must actually commit a racist act in order to become a racist. No, if some white guy wants to start an all white league because he cannot play with black guys, that should be his right to do so.

You are arguing two different things: 1. whether it should be legal. 2. whether it is racist. As far as #2 it is clearly racist. I don't see how anyone could say otherwise.

The same goes for a minority. Is the NAACP racist? Are all black colleges racist? Is an all white basketball league racist, maybe. Who gives a shit?

There are white people in the NAACP and there are white people in "all black colleges". You are thinking of "historically black colleges" which are "historically" black because "historically" black people weren't allowed in many other colleges. I went to one of these schools and it was not 100% black.

TheeJoeGlass
04-17-2011, 09:44 PM
You know people dont actually have to be hurt for something to be racist? When you use race as a sole criteria for excluding people from your club, basketball league etc that is racism. Hence the Negro baseball league was racist even though white or other minority never wanted to join it. I think what you mean to say is that racism should be tolerated just like obnoxious speech is.

The basketball thing was not mine. That was the idiotic point that the tyt clip was talking about. I agree with your last sentence, very much.

TheeJoeGlass
04-17-2011, 09:53 PM
"You are arguing two different things: 1. whether it should be legal. 2. whether it is racist. As far as #2 it is clearly racist. I don't see how anyone could say otherwise."

No, I am not. I am saying that the tyt has a anti-white view point on this topic. Stop talking about basketball, that was a clip in which tyt had no trouble calling a man racist based on very little information. I could care less about that story, it was an example of how quick they were to call it racist. You should focus on the white guy getting beat to within an inch of his life for next to nothing, and tyt saying that he deserved it. They would not say that about a minority victim.

"There are white people in the NAACP and there are white people in "all black colleges". You are thinking of "historically black colleges" which are "historically" black because "historically" black people weren't allowed in many other colleges. I went to one of these schools and it was not 100% black."

No, I am not. I have no concern if the NAACP or Georgia Southern allow white people, they should have the right not to. And NO, I do not find that racist. Different people, different needs.

doodle
04-17-2011, 09:57 PM
I think anyone that watches their channel was shocked by the clip. The comments should be reason enough for them to retract it, or atleast answer for it. Ana is kinda hot from the waist up. The lower half is lacking from what I have seen.

It does sound uncharectristic for that show. I'm emailing Ana to ask for a retraction and going to add that TheeJoe said she needs to start doing some glutes squats lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg8K_7SXRuQ

TheeJoeGlass
04-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Though I think they are full of shit sometimes, I honestly believe Cenk is one of the best in the industry.

I hate that white hipster guy they have on there. He's a complete fuckup. He once accused Glenn Beck of "sexualizing" his imitation of the Obama girls. Really dude? If you get a hard-on when you hear a little girl say "daddy", then thats a problem with you.

Cenk is the only reason to watch that show. He has had a couple of nice things to say about Rand, I enjoy him when he is not just spewing Demo talking points. Everyone else on that show owes everything to him. And I want to like Ana, but she says some of the dumbest shit at times.

TheeJoeGlass
04-17-2011, 10:06 PM
LOL, dont get me wrong, she is hot. I try very hard not to judge political chicks by looks. But if I have to, the chick from RT is the winner, imo.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
04-17-2011, 10:35 PM
Ana Kasparian, oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I need to marry her. I would accept obama as my lord and savior if Ana Kasparian would go on a date with me.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
04-17-2011, 10:38 PM
I'm going to work on some of my "TYT Is Not News" video series later tonight. I should have new ones up within the week.

TheeJoeGlass
04-17-2011, 11:25 PM
I'm going to work on some of my "TYT Is Not News" video series later tonight. I should have new ones up within the week.

You will have alot of material to work with. I will check them out.

doodle
04-17-2011, 11:36 PM

Cool. Hopfelly it will be as good as "Fox news is not news" vids I had seen during Iraq war years.

BlackTerrel
04-18-2011, 12:13 AM
No, I am not. I am saying that the tyt has a anti-white view point on this topic. Stop talking about basketball, that was a clip in which tyt had no trouble calling a man racist based on very little information. I could care less about that story, it was an example of how quick they were to call it racist.

They were quick to call a guy who started a basketball league that only allowed white people to join a "racist" - duh. In other news they were quick to call Michael Phelps a good swimmer.

You should focus on the white guy getting beat to within an inch of his life for next to nothing

He wasn't beaten within an inch of his life. Let's backpedal a little.

and tyt saying that he deserved it. They would not say that about a minority victim.

You're not basing that on anything other than your preconceived notions. I am pretty sure Ana is white... I guess she hates white people though

TheeJoeGlass
04-18-2011, 02:03 PM
"They were quick to call a guy who started a basketball league that only allowed white people to join a "racist" - duh. In other news they were quick to call Michael Phelps a good swimmer."

Pathetic. At the 4 minute mark of that clip, Cenk had to back peddle because he knew he went too far. You are wrong, I pointed it out, atleast three other people in this thread pointed it out, the comment section of the video pointed it out. Hell, MR Sideburns posted a three minute video of TYT being racist. You have no leg to stand on. I think its just above BLACKTerrel to accept that racism can go many different ways.

"He wasn't beaten within an inch of his life. Let's backpedal a little."

You are lying, that man could have easily been killed by either shot to the neck. You are trying to backpedal because you are clearly wrong.

"You're not basing that on anything other than your preconceived notions. I am pretty sure Ana is white... I guess she hates white people though"

Your doing the exact thing you accuse me of, you know that, right? It is very common for white people to have a "hatred" of white people. Watch this as an example....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_StDMpVhDk

RonPaulFanInGA
04-18-2011, 02:08 PM
Young Turk fail....

"ATM machine" level redundant.

TheeJoeGlass
04-18-2011, 02:13 PM
Seriously man, come on. You try and label me racist when an entire country accused TYT of Racism. You fail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIxQSvMKWwk&feature=watch_response

bruce leeroy
04-18-2011, 02:54 PM
racist/nonracist what the fuck ever
you people who call that ana chick hot need glasses
nikki minaj=hot
michelle malkin =hot
ana=whatever

ExPatPaki
04-18-2011, 03:20 PM
racist/nonracist what the fuck ever

She's okay, but the chicks on RT are smoking.

doodle
04-18-2011, 03:44 PM
michelle malkin =hot

She is ok,

http://freakoutnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/michelle_malkin.gif

Her thoughts OTOH can be pretty ugly.

TheeJoeGlass
04-18-2011, 06:49 PM
She is ok,

http://freakoutnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/michelle_malkin.gif

Her thoughts OTOH can be pretty ugly.

Outstanding picture.

satchelmcqueen
04-18-2011, 07:25 PM
You mean like this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOP0HfJbrnE

this made me smile! we should keep em in check like that here to. if brutality starts from them,,,,they should get it right back.

doodle
04-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Outstanding picture.

In her defense, Michelle Malkin's Hero is the guy who authored Patriot Act.

BlackTerrel
04-19-2011, 12:08 AM
Seriously man, come on. You try and label me racist when an entire country accused TYT of Racism. You fail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIxQSvMKWwk&feature=watch_response

Yes. You are right. "The entire country" of Australia accused TYT of racism. How did I miss that?

I would bet you if I asked 100 Australians who TYT were 99 would have no idea.

TheeJoeGlass
04-19-2011, 12:19 PM
Yes. You are right. "The entire country" of Australia accused TYT of racism. How did I miss that?

I would bet you if I asked 100 Australians who TYT were 99 would have no idea.

Thats how they put it, are you even watching these clips Terrel?

BlackTerrel
04-19-2011, 09:09 PM
I don't actually believe they were serious.