PDA

View Full Version : Petition Work in the State of CA...Need Help Now!

s35wf
04-14-2011, 11:56 AM
provoteamerica.com Needs Help Now! contact ProvoteAmerica.com immediately for either volunteer or PAID petition work...

See also CA state forum!

s35wf
04-15-2011, 09:25 AM
morning bump for a good cause.

THIS WILL HELP 3RD PARTY GET ONTO THE BALLOTS!

YOU COULD EASILY EARN $20-$40 HOUR DOING THIS!

NEED WORK??? GET INVOLVED!

WANT TO DONATE TIME TO A GOOD CAUSE??? GET INVOLVED! :)

sailingaway
04-15-2011, 09:52 AM
Would you explain how it helps? I looked at the web page and couldn't tell who was behind it. And does doing this limit your ability to volunteer for other candidates?

s35wf
04-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Would you explain how it helps? I looked at the web page and couldn't tell who was behind it. And does doing this limit your ability to volunteer for other candidates?

It will help by making it easier for a 3rd party/independent to gain access to ballots.

No it will NOT Limit your ability to volunteer to other candidates.

s35wf
04-15-2011, 11:21 AM
an update on areas of CA:

A reminder, since it's been such a bottleneck, coaching has been removed as a step to get started, and I will train newbies over the web at 1PM today. The link will be posted beforehand. Anybody who wants to work this weekend can pick up paper today at 10730 Church St, Rancho Cucamonga. Text 909-276-7566 and I'll meet you downstairs.

Since nobody submitted work in Long Beach, we're not going to lease office space there. Ben will instead meet in the parking lot outside the office we were going to lease. Look for a silver Lexus minivan with the back open.

There are a few areas where we've arranged to not have to pay for intake/courier services. If we don't hit our target, circulators in these areas may still be able to work. These include Corona, Irvine, Merced, Palm Springs, Rancho Cucamonga, and Santa Rosa. Riverside and Victorville will be added to that list. On the chopping block for insufficient activity is Los Angeles County and Hemet, the areas where we have no qualified coaches and no experienced petitioners submitting work yet.

sailingaway
04-15-2011, 11:23 AM
It will help by making it easier for a 3rd party/independent to gain access to ballots.

How? Who? What does it DO? Who is behind it?

ds21089
04-15-2011, 11:26 AM
Who is behind it?

Trump.

s35wf
04-15-2011, 11:31 AM
Trump.

I sincerely doubt trump has anything to do with this. It is grassroots; not a republican campaign!

If you want specifics, contact Michael Rhodes, at the above text# or by email at www.provoteamerica.com