PDA

View Full Version : Hannity.com: Which Paul for President?

lx43
04-13-2011, 05:52 PM
http://www.hannity.com/show/2011/04/12

Paul for President. Ron or Rand?
“I see your dad is going to Iowa,” noted Hannity, “I think it means he’s going to run for president, will you support him?” Senator Paul laughed off the speculation saying, “I’ve been thinking about running for president but I think that the Tea Party needs a seat at the table.” Paul continued, “After all that fuss about shutting the government down you’d think that we got significant cuts but our spending is still more than last year and our deficit is still greater than last year.” Hannity quickly quipped, “The Republicans didn’t keep their promise and I want them to keep their promise.” Senator Paul made the headlines of The Hill yesterday by calling on his colleagues to vote against the budget agreement. “I think there’s a real opportunity with the debt limit,” pushed Hannity, “Why don’t the Republicans give a short term extensio n with very little money and massive requirements for cutting spending.” Paul replied, “It’s going to take the leadership getting together with the rest of us to demand this.” For more on Senator Paul’s interview with Sean, watch this!

sailingaway
04-13-2011, 05:55 PM
So he didn't say he'd support Ron?

Can't watch it now...will later.

lx43
04-13-2011, 06:02 PM
From what I read and watched he's always said he would support his dad.