PDA

View Full Version : Herald Sun - Libertarians No Longer On Fringe

ronpaulhawaii
04-13-2011, 02:58 PM
Randy has come over to our side :D

I went to see Ron Paul speak at N.C. State a few weeks back. Two quick observations I immediately made. The auditorium was at full capacity 30 minutes prior to starting -- college staff had to put out another 200 chairs -- and the majority of attendees were under 30.

That gave me more hope than I've ever had in working with the Tea Party movement, for which I've driven so many times to Washington, D.C., for rallies, I could do the drive blindfolded.

I met North Carolina Rep. Glen Bradley about three years ago, before he was elected into office. Glen is another Ron Paul supporter. He told me that the Ron Paul movement changed his life's ambitions in the Libertarian movement for freedom of men and women.

I've found myself speaking with a lot of Liberations over the past year. I found them to be a humble, honorable, very passionate and genuine group.

Read more: The Herald-Sun - Libertarians no longer on fringe (http://heraldsun.net/view/full_story/12761648/article-Libertarians-no-longer-on-fringe)

The r3VOLution continues

tpreitzel
04-13-2011, 03:08 PM
A beautiful piece of writing. Indeed, the PEOPLE must be willing to both yield their selfish desires as appropriate (me,me,me) and move controversial decisions to the lowest level of force. Then, we can return to limited government with limited power.