PDA

View Full Version : Police Blotter

kylejack
10-25-2007, 01:46 PM
The Flathead County Sheriff’s reports for Wednesday included the following:

8:23 a.m. An annoyed Kalispell resident called in because someone had put up a Ron Paul poster on his vinyl fence.

8:27 a.m. A woman called in to say that while she was driving down Willow Glen, someone shot at her and broke her window.

8:34 a.m. Someone called the Sheriff’s Department because they found a suspicious jacket along U.S. Highway 35.

11:50 a.m. A homemade trailer was stolen from Blacktail Grocery in Lakeside. It was recovered shortly after.

12:34 p.m. A woman in Lakeside thought she noticed a bullet zoom by her house.

2:28 p.m. A box of puppies was left on the doorstep of a resident near McGreggor Lake. The abandoned puppies were taken to Big Sky Animal Shelter.

3:08 p.m. Someone called in when they noticed two males inhaling out of aerosol cans while parked in their car on West Reserve in Kalispell.

4:10 p.m. Transients were seen standing in the trees near Hutton Ranch Road.

5:30 p.m. A fence post was stolen from a residence on Lower Valley Road.

8:33 p.m. An brush fire needed to be put out by the Big Fork Fire Department.

9:09 p.m. The manager at an RV park in Kalispell called the Sheriff’s Department about a noisy party on the premises. When Deputies investigated they found that it was one extremely loud 12-year-old kid making a lot of noise.

11:13 p.m. An underage thief wearing a bandanna stole one Budweiser tall-boy from a gas station in Kalispell. He is still at large.

The Sheriff’s Department responded to 186 calls for service.
http://www.flatheadbeacon.com/articles/article/police_blotter_stray_bullet_and_unbelievably_loud_ boy/1294/

Also amusing was the "suspicious" jacket, the noisy 12 year old, and the underage thief stealing the tall-boy.

RP4ME
10-25-2007, 01:50 PM
http://www.flatheadbeacon.com/articles/article/police_blotter_stray_bullet_and_unbelievably_loud_ boy/1294/

Also amusing was the "suspicious" jacket, the noisy 12 year old, and the underage thief stealing the tall-boy.

And I was thinking of moving to MT - thats place is a crime den.......scary! Kids that STEAL and still Budweiser....O MY! ;)

steph3n
10-25-2007, 01:52 PM
:( RESPECT property everyone.

Brinck Slattery
10-25-2007, 01:53 PM
dude WTF is going on in Montana? Abandoned puppies, huffers, suspicious jackets, and kids in bandannas? I'm so glad I live in CT...

American
10-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Why do they call that Flat head beacon.... This has to be joke, no?

kylejack
10-25-2007, 02:01 PM
dude WTF is going on in Montana? Abandoned puppies, huffers, suspicious jackets, and kids in bandannas? I'm so glad I live in CT...

Also, there appears to be a serial window-shooter-outer on the loose.