PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul made predictions in 2002, how many came to fruition?

thedude
04-13-2011, 07:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZ3qUKEleo

http://www.youtube.com/user/RonPaulClassics#p/u/35/ayZ3qUKEleo

"I have no timetable for these predictions. But just in case, keep them around and look at them in 5 to 10 years. Let's hope and pray that I'm wrong on all accounts. If so, I will be very pleased."

sailingaway
04-13-2011, 08:48 AM
All of them that I am aware of.

thedude
04-13-2011, 08:52 AM
All of them that I am aware of.

except for maybe the draft... but 10 years will be April of next year so there is time... unfortunately.

pahs1994
04-13-2011, 09:55 AM
they can make a nice campaign commercial using clips of this

thedude
04-13-2011, 10:23 AM
they can make a nice campaign commercial using clips of this

there are a quite a bit of youtube videos on that channel, RonPaulClassics, that can be used for that purpose. There is documented video proof (in today's world, youtube or it didn't happen) Ron Paul has been consistent for decades.

pahs1994
04-13-2011, 10:39 AM
hmmm if someone can tell me how to get a youtube vid on my computer i might mess around with it on my spare time in a new editing program i got. (I am assuming its not as easy as right click and save as)

I am sure its been done before but i'm thinking of short sound bites with him saying stuff and the year under it 1980, 2002 etc. (to ashow how long he has been ignored) followed by news clips of reporters on market crashes and middle east etc. make it short enough for the non ron paul supporter to be able to watch all the way threw but get the point across.

trey4sports
04-13-2011, 10:40 AM
hmmm if someone can tell me how to get a youtube vid on my computer i might mess around with it on my spare time in a new editing program i got. (I am assuming its not as easy as right click and save as)

keepvid.com

Mini-Me
04-13-2011, 04:34 PM
The Firefox extension DownloadHelper works too. :)

thedude
04-13-2011, 05:18 PM

I am sure its been done before but i'm thinking of short sound bites with him saying stuff and the year under it 1980, 2002 etc. (to ashow how long he has been ignored) followed by news clips of reporters on market crashes and middle east etc. make it short enough for the non ron paul supporter to be able to watch all the way threw but get the point across.

http://download.cnet.com/VideoDownloader/3000-11745_4-10546007.html

I've used this but the comments say it can't be used with Firefox. I don't know if they are current. The videos download right from youtube in .flv format. You may need a converter if your editing equipment doesn't accept them. It is a quick downloader.

Tinnuhana
04-13-2011, 05:23 PM
Aravoth used a lot of the text for this in one of his great videos.