PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Pelosi's tongue slips: Reveals the truth about the two party system

Jack Bauer
04-13-2011, 07:29 AM
Pelosi:

To my Republican friends: take back your party. So that it doesn’t matter so much who wins the election, because we have shared values about the education of our children, the growth of our economy, how we defend our country, our security and civil liberties, how we respect our seniors. Because there are so many things at risk right now -- perhaps in another question I'll go into them, if you want. But the fact is that elections shouldn't matter as much as they do...But when it comes to a place where there doesn't seem to be shared values then that can be problematic for the country, as I think you can see right now.

Of course shared values about education = state approved propaganda

growth of our economy = more government spending programs

defend our country = military adventures, pre-epmtive wars, nation building, assassination of foreign leaders, etc.

our security and civil liberties = state enforced "general welfare" entitlement programs, behavior control legislation

respect our seniors = another set of big government welfare programs

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb-staff/2011/04/13/open-thread-elections-shouldnt-matter-much-they-do-says-pelosi#ixzz1JPR0odCT

Cradle to grave my friends, cradle to grave.

And yes, it is the same with the GOP and the Democrats.

acptulsa
04-13-2011, 07:40 AM
Best endorsement we've ever gotten. If we could just get this printed on every Budweiser can for the next month we'd have the nomination sewn up.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-13-2011, 08:06 AM
Ain't that the truth.