PDA

View Full Version : Fast with Moby and Others to Protest This "Draconian" Republican Budget

AuH20
04-12-2011, 06:18 PM
fuck hollywood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Z2csf30PY&feature=player_embedded

BlackTerrel
04-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Moby should get stomped by Obi.

QueenB4Liberty
04-12-2011, 06:24 PM
What are they talking about? There are children all over the world starving. I don't see them shedding any tears for them. As if taxing the rich forever and ever will magically generate us enough money to survive. Are these people for real?

AuH20
04-12-2011, 06:36 PM
What are they talking about? There are children all over the world starving. I don't see them shedding any tears for them. As if taxing the rich forever and ever will magically generate us enough money to survive. Are these people for real?

Taxation is immoral or is it? I'd personally feel more comfortable mailing these down-on-their-luck parasites some of my own money instead of being blackmailed by the federal government.

AuH20
04-12-2011, 06:38 PM
the left really needs to watch this over and over again, until it sinks in. 56 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfiOOm2MK-o

PermanentSleep
04-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Instead of "fasting" they should have started a charity and had all 30,000 people donate money. ugh

Vessol
04-12-2011, 06:43 PM
62$ a week on food? Where the fuck is that guy shopping?

I recently moved back in with my mom when my lease expired on my apartment, wanting to save some money on my last year at community college. When I lived in my own I earned way less than 10$ an hour, 7.50$ an hour and I was able to have plenty of money for food and my bills. I even had some little left over for spending.

Sure you're not going to live the good life and eat steaks every night, but god damnit there is no fucking way that you can go hungry in this fucking nation. It's so fucking easy to get food from those who want to help and to cook cheap and affordable meals. I'm sorry, but when I've experienced being homeless myself it pisses me off so much when naive fucking liberals whine and cry about how hard life in America is.

QueenB4Liberty
04-12-2011, 06:44 PM
the left really needs to watch this over and over again, until it sinks in. 56 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfiOOm2MK-o

I think this is a good clip but I can see it now, they'll just start talking about the race issue.

AuH20
04-12-2011, 06:47 PM
I think this is a good clip but I can see it now, they'll just start talking about the race issue.

Teach a man to fish and he'll never go hungry; give a man a fish everyday and you've created a slave. This idea transcends whatever racial context it was being expressed in.

White Bear Lake
04-12-2011, 06:54 PM

You clearly underestimate how clueless liberals are. They don't think rationally- they just let feelings and emotions drive everything.

AGRP
04-12-2011, 06:59 PM

http://www.youtube.cowatch?v=xfiOOm2MK-o

It's crazy how so much truth gets whitewashed from history.

JUSTICE GINSBURG:

Yes, the ruling about that
surprised me. [Harris v. McRae — in 1980 the court upheld the Hyde
Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I
had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about
population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t
want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for
Medicaid funding for abortion.

belian78
04-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Moby should get stomped by Obi.

Hahaha.. this.

MikeStanart
04-12-2011, 07:12 PM
I vote all the liberal tree-huggers join this fast! Think of the children!!!!!

(I do have ulterior motives. With rising food prices, this means less of a demand for food, which will mean lower prices for us!)

Brian4Liberty
04-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Tax and spend... repeat ten times...

The tax system and the budget tend to be separate issues. If they think the tax system is inequitable, they should be protesting to reform the tax system. Instead, they just want to stick it to anyone they can to get more money to spend.