PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Rep. Ron Paul to 'define liberty' next week at Mississippi State University

sailingaway
04-12-2011, 03:53 PM
http://www.msstate.edu/web/media/detail.php?id=5215

Legend1104
04-12-2011, 04:51 PM
YEAH!!! I cannot what. I have been getting so pumped.

Paulatized
04-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Bumped cause I'm pumped too!!! It will be the first time my daughter and son will get to meet him and hear him speak in person. My son, a college student at the time, is the one who turned me on to Ron Paul back in the fall of 07.

acptulsa
04-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Wonder how close it will come to this:

'Everybody is running around in circles, announcing that somebody's pinched their liberty. Now the greatest aid that I know of that anyone could give the world today would be a correct definition of "liberty". What might be one class's liberty might be another class's poison. I guess absolute liberty couldn't mean anything but that anybody can do anything they want to, any time they want to. Well, any half-wit can tell you that wouldn't work. So the question arises, "How much liberty can I get away with?"

'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give. That's my definition, but you got perfect liberty to work out your own.'--Will Rogers

WilliamC
04-13-2011, 09:05 AM
This is close enough that I will be going.

Anyone in the Memphis/Desoto County area want to carpool with me, either reply in this thread or PM me.

nobody's_hero
04-13-2011, 03:25 PM
Bumped cause I'm pumped too!!! It will be the first time my daughter and son will get to meet him and hear him speak in person. My son, a college student at the time, is the one who turned me on to Ron Paul back in the fall of 07.

Your son sounds like a very wise young man, and you, very open-minded.

Chieppa1
04-13-2011, 03:32 PM

I did the same to my father.

WilliamC
04-14-2011, 04:34 AM
Bumped if anyone wants to carpool with me