04-11-2011, 10:06 PM
:collins: Freudian slip at 1:42.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5PT3oBlrQQM

FSP-Rebel
04-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Been knowing that..

doodle
04-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Not to nuance but "Since I'm unofficially a candidate..." and "since I'm an unofficial candidate" in response to a question about comparison of odds of candidates are not exactly same :)

But it's a good hint.

BarryDonegan
04-11-2011, 10:18 PM
He's accidentally running for president. hahahaha How much do you want to bet the story about Ron Paul's rise to the presidency is portrayed in such a way as to give the impression he resisted running the entire way.

cindy25
04-11-2011, 10:25 PM
but it is time now to declare; Trump has to wait until June, but the others do not.

Batman
04-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Is Cavuto taller than Rand?

Sola_Fide
04-12-2011, 12:40 AM
I really have to commend some of these Fox guys for treating Ron like a serious candidate. This is not 2008 folks. I sense something is different.

low preference guy
04-12-2011, 12:42 AM
I really have to commend some of these Fox guys for treating Ron like a serious candidate. This is not 2008 folks. I sense something is different.

that's quite an understatement

low preference guy
04-12-2011, 12:44 AM
also, let's stop getting excited like little girls every time Ron Paul hints he is going to run. if you read the tea leaves, you know he is running. he is running already.

maybe the reason he is postponing the announcement is to have the media remain more friendly to him a few more weeks.

rp08orbust
04-12-2011, 12:58 AM

As I recall, Neil Cavuto has treated Ron Paul with respect from day 1 in 2007.

rp08orbust
04-12-2011, 01:00 AM
Not to nuance but "Since I'm unofficially a candidate..." and "since I'm an unofficial candidate" in response to a question about comparison of odds of candidates are not exactly same :)

But it's a good hint.

Yeah, I was about to fix the thread title when FSP-Rebel replied and locked it in.

Sola_Fide
04-12-2011, 01:16 AM
also, let's stop getting excited like little girls every time Ron Paul hints he is going to run.

Don't tell me how to feel!!!

Sola_Fide
04-12-2011, 01:21 AM
As I recall, Neil Cavuto has treated Ron Paul with respect from day 1 in 2007.

What about the Don Black thing???!!!!

rp08orbust
04-12-2011, 03:14 AM
What about the Don Black thing???!!!!

If you're referring to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcLSLGXypMY , I didn't view that as a hostile interview at all, even though the subject matter (which was probably dictated by Neil's bosses) was chosen to be confrontational. Neil was clearly not relishing the confrontation, and in fact that is the most dejected looking I have ever seen Neil. I'd say he was dejected because he respected Ron Paul and either felt bad about having to confront him on such a lame subject or because he didn't agree with Ron's decision (as some here didn't).

lynnf
04-12-2011, 03:26 AM
but it is time now to declare; Trump has to wait until June, but the others do not.

in case you haven't noticed, all the others except Obama are waiting. even Romney only declared an exploratory committee. there are reasons for waiting......

lynn

tangent4ronpaul
04-12-2011, 04:04 AM
If you're referring to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcLSLGXypMY , I didn't view that as a hostile interview at all, even though the subject matter (which was probably dictated by Neil's bosses) was chosen to be confrontational. Neil was clearly not relishing the confrontation, and in fact that is the most dejected looking I have ever seen Neil. I'd say he was dejected because he respected Ron Paul and either felt bad about having to confront him on such a lame subject or because he didn't agree with Ron's decision (as some here didn't).

Speaking of pained looks, did anyone else notice the Judges pained look when his headline interviewee - Rand Paul got lost in tech difficulties land?

Matt Collins
04-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Speaking of pained looks, did anyone else notice the Judges pained look when his headline interviewee - Rand Paul got lost in tech difficulties land?YT? I'd love to see this.

WilliamC
04-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Speaking of pained looks, did anyone else notice the Judges pained look when his headline interviewee - Rand Paul got lost in tech difficulties land?

Yea, it was like someone didn't want Rand to be seen or something...

Too much paranoia left over from 2007 I guess.

Like Cameron and the weird pause with the lip movement silently saying 'their way' before embarressing Ron Paul during one of the debates, methinks that the media PTB are still using dirty tricks to sabatouge the message.

VIDEODROME
04-12-2011, 10:48 AM
I feel what's different is the continually changing Fox Business Channel faction. For example while I don't think Tom Sullivan is %100 with Paul he finds him interesting and I think he is respectful.

Many of these people occasionally show up as guests or contributors on FOX News like Stossel, Napolitano, and now Lou Dobbs.

Matt Collins
04-12-2011, 07:36 PM
He hasn't decided if he's running for President, or running from it. LOL

His humor is awesome.