PDA

View Full Version : Won't Get Fooled Again

JohnFromChicago
10-25-2007, 12:23 PM
This is the other vid I think is pretty good. Rather than selling Ron to the voters, it's selling get out there activism to his supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq-WXz_-lNM

1000-points-of-fright
10-25-2007, 04:51 PM
This song sounds all cool and revolutionary until you get to the end... meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Using Reagan as "the old boss" doesn't help. I don't think he was as much of a constitutionalist as everyone seems to remember.

Be careful when picking songs.

jgmaynard
10-25-2007, 05:45 PM
I was actually thinking that song would work showing pictures of Bush and Hillary. LOL.

JM

JohnFromChicago
10-25-2007, 07:39 PM
This song sounds all cool and revolutionary until you get to the end... meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Using Reagan as "the old boss" doesn't help. I don't think he was as much of a constitutionalist as everyone seems to remember.

Be careful when picking songs.

I understand what you're saying, but I was thinking that pointing out the similarities between Dr Paul and Reagan would be a good thing. Remember Reagan was for closing the Dept of Education too. I am mindful that before we start pointing out that that Hillary is a Nazi in disguise, we have a bunch of Republican primaries to win. Letting folks know Ron Paul is the closest thing to Reagan in the running couldn't be a bad thing.