PDA

View Full Version : Need Ron Paul Rider contact info!!

hopeforamerica
10-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Hey Ron Paul Riders! We need a way to contact you and arrange your arrival support in AZ. Is there a phone number we can call? If so, PM me.

Thanks!
Kelly

Syren123
10-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Go to their website www.ronpaulriders.com and email them.
It's now just down to Michael.

hopeforamerica
10-25-2007, 12:06 PM
Thanks, I know it's down to Michael. I'll send an email, but I know they frequent the forums too.

Thanks again!

ronpaulhawaii
10-25-2007, 12:25 PM
No e-mails on the server. But I did here from Ed today. That really helped ALOT. Out here ignorance is far from bliss. I've been trying to call him but busy busy, will try again before I take off and then again in Yuma.

Thanks guys, you da best

m

Suzu
10-25-2007, 12:27 PM
Let him hear from Phoenix as well!

hopeforamerica
10-25-2007, 12:32 PM
Let him hear from Phoenix as well!

No worries, we've got it covered. Just need a better way to communicate with him. Our meetup leader is one dedicated guy. He might drive his motorcycle down to Yuma to meet him.

ronpaulhawaii
10-25-2007, 11:27 PM
From all reports Phoenix rocks. Ed is definitely a powerhouse, I really look forward to meeting you guys. And for anyone else in this situation, our website has contact info and the forum has areas for each state to post info, and work on logistics. It would help me lots to see all of that in one place

And HfA, I see this next leg talking 3-4 days depending on wind and the hi-way patrol, I hope to make this a freeway leg, but if I have to detour... Expect me there as per the schedule, I'll keep in touch. For certain if someone wants to cruise out to meet me and take some weight forward I will be there quicker and less beat-up. I would love to have extra time to work in your city. No biggie though, I'm just getting my wind and stroke going. I expect to get stronger daily.

Thanks again and sorry for my mood last night. I knew you guys would come through

m