PDA

View Full Version : Will Ron formally announce an exploratory cmte tomorrow?

The Dark Knight
04-10-2011, 08:45 AM
I hope he will because now everytime he does an interview, they will ask him about the report of having filled out the papers. Ron doesn't lie so he will have to say yes I am forming a cmte to run for President!

Matt Collins
04-10-2011, 11:08 AM
I doubt it.

DDkrutsinger
04-10-2011, 05:56 PM
I hope he will because now everytime he does an interview, they will ask him about the report of having filled out the papers. Ron doesn't lie so he will have to say yes I am forming a cmte to run for President!

I doubt it. The original report is that he filled out the paperwork so that it is ready if and when he decides to run. I think it is an indication that he is strongly leaning towards running, but I believe him when he says he has not yet decided.

Fredom101
04-10-2011, 06:30 PM
If he is running, I'm surprised he is waiting this long to announce. Even in 07 when no one knew who he was, didn't he announce in January?

RileyE104
04-10-2011, 06:42 PM
If he is running, I'm surprised he is waiting this long to announce. Even in 07 when no one knew who he was, didn't he announce in January?

I think Ron might be holding off this long just to see if the dollar tanks or not because if it does he has an even bigger chance of gaining the nomination.

KCIndy
04-10-2011, 06:55 PM
I think Ron might be holding off this long just to see if the dollar tanks or not because if it does he has an even bigger chance of gaining the nomination.

He may also be trying to gauge early levels of financial support from his base. I've been trying to send in what I can.

Keep in mind that Obama's camp are claiming he's going to raise a half billion? A billion? :( :( The 2012 campaign is going to be incredibly expensive, and I think an early show of financial support to Dr. Paul could tip his decision one way or the other.

In other words, if anyone's got a spare $20, send it to the good doctor!