PDA

View Full Version : Innocent Mundane attacked and bitten twice by vicious police dog.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Now then, what do suppose would have happened to this Mundane, had she decided that she feared for her safety and shot this obviously vicious dog?

Hmm...???

Kansas City police dog takes a bite out of woman's head and butt but not crime

http://www.infowars.com/kansas-city-police-dog-takes-a-bite-out-of-woman%e2%80%99s-head-and-butt-but-not-crime/

Rogue human police officers aren't the only authorities we have to fear. Sometimes it's a rogue canine cop, such as Eros.

The 3-year-old Belgian Malinois and his handler were searching for a gun at 43rd and Chelsea that a robbery suspect may have dropped; they'd already found a magazine, the Star reported. But when Eros spotted a woman in front of the house, the dog ripped the leash from his handler's hand and unleashed some doggie police brutality.

The 56-year-old woman, who is afraid of dogs, tried to run into her house. She didn't make it. Eros bit the woman's head and butt and broke her glasses. Eros' handler had to pull the dog off the woman. The woman's head had to be stapled shut and she had "several puncture wounds on her buttocks."

"It's a sad thing," Capt. Randy Jacobs told the newspaper. "We hate that this happened."

Police are investigating the incident, and if Law & Order: SVU has taught me anything, situations like this won't stand with Internal Affairs. The cops are already admitting fault. Jacobs told the Star: "The officer didn't have hold of him (Eros) good enough."

cindy25
04-09-2011, 10:32 PM
knowing the police, the dog will probably get the death penalty

madengr
04-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Cop should have shot the dog instantly. Dog will probably get paid leave.

heavenlyboy34
04-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Kind of ironic how the dog is named Eros (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eros).

Anti Federalist
04-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Kind of ironic how the dog is named Eros (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eros).

I thought the same thing myself.

Expatriate
04-09-2011, 11:37 PM
If that was the woman's dog attacking the officer they would have done more than just "pulled it off".

Philhelm
04-10-2011, 02:15 AM
There is no such thing as an innocent mundane. Our current legal system and laws ensure that.

Vessol
04-10-2011, 02:28 AM
There is no such thing as an innocent mundane. Our current legal system and laws ensure that.

This.

Comrade, why have you created a topic with such an absurd oxymoron as a title? I do hope that the thought police do not do double ungood things to you..

ivflight
04-10-2011, 12:07 PM
AF, please consider throttling your use of the word "mundane". Getting a bit old...

pcosmar
04-10-2011, 12:13 PM
AF, please consider throttling your use of the word "mundane". Getting a bit old...

Can you suggest a better term?

Perhaps "peasant"or "subject". I am sure that they have some less pleasant terms used when not in public.

MelissaWV
04-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Serf!

Peon, underling, insignificant little speck, insect...

Anti Federalist
04-10-2011, 01:04 PM

I'm open to suggestions, Comrade.

Vessol
04-10-2011, 01:06 PM

Outer Party Members

pcosmar
04-10-2011, 01:08 PM

Badda Bing.

Dr.3D
04-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Yeah, we of the underclass have a problem with always being called mundane. LOL

JK/SEA
04-10-2011, 01:16 PM
I agree. Mundane is lacking. I suggest PIECE OF SHIT, when referring to the 'common' dregs of humanity.

ivflight
04-11-2011, 02:42 AM

For one, I'm used to 'mundane' being used as an adjective, not a noun. Maybe that is why it sounds so silly to me.

I guess I don't understand the purpose, why are you calling people you don't know mundane? I suppose you're speaking sarcastically/cynically. Not trying to attack you, just 'mundane this', 'mundane that', ....wearing a bit thin, that's all.

AZKing
04-11-2011, 03:10 AM
I agree. Mundane is lacking. I suggest PIECE OF SHIT, when referring to the 'common' dregs of humanity.

Don't be so tough on yourself.

;)

pcosmar
04-11-2011, 08:35 AM
For one, I'm used to 'mundane' being used as an adjective, not a noun. Maybe that is why it sounds so silly to me.

I guess I don't understand the purpose, why are you calling people you don't know mundane? I suppose you're speaking sarcastically/cynically. Not trying to attack you, just 'mundane this', 'mundane that', ....wearing a bit thin, that's all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mundane

In subcultural and fictional uses, a mundane is a person who does not belong to a particular group, according to the members of that group;

Though often used in literature, I believe that AF's usage comes from "1984".
;)

oops,, I stand corrected below.

Anti Federalist
04-11-2011, 11:13 AM

Not taking it as an attack at all.

William Grigg at Pro Libertate (http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/) is the first person that I saw using the term, normally capitalized, "Mundane", and it is generally assumed throughout the interwebz that he deserves the credit for coining the term in this usage.

My purpose is the same as Grigg's, to illustrate, as many times as possible, the vast gulf that has arisen, both legally and operationally, between the ruling class, its enforcers and us, the "people", the common folks, the proles, the "mundanes".

I don't consider it "name calling of people I don't know" since it includes me as well. Unless you are actually wearing the badge, we are all of us, "mundanes".

In this particular case, I find the dichotomy to be very well defined.

An innocent women, completely unrelated to the case at hand gets viciously attacked by a police dog. If she had exercised her right to defend herself, had she used the exact same logic and defense that thousands of cops have used after shooting other people's dogs, and had shot this vicious dog dead, what do you suppose would have happened to her?

I know what would have happened, assuming she survived the first encounter with the cop that was the dog's handler (and that's a pretty large assumption right there, I'd give 50/50 odds that the cop would have, in turn, shot this woman dead without even thinking about it), she would have been promptly arrested, charged with "murder of an officer" (yes, even the state's dogs rank as officers as compared to us mundanes) and would be facing years in jail or possibly even death.

That's the hypocrisy, that's the double standard, that's why we are all "mundanes" in the eyes of the state.

Krugerrand
04-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Not taking it as an attack at all.

William Grigg at Pro Libertate (http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/) is the first person that I saw using the term, normally capitalized, "Mundane", and it is generally assumed throughout the interwebz that he deserves the credit for coining the term in this usage.

My purpose is the same as Grigg's, to illustrate, as many times as possible, the vast gulf that has arisen, both legally and operationally, between the ruling class, its enforcers and us, the "people", the common folks, the proles, the "mundanes".

I don't consider it "name calling of people I don't know" since it includes me as well. Unless you are actually wearing the badge, we are all of us, "mundanes".

In this particular case, I find the dichotomy to be very well defined.

An innocent women, completely unrelated to the case at hand gets viciously attacked by a police dog. If she had exercised her right to defend herself, had she used the exact same logic and defense that thousands of cops have used after shooting other people's dogs, and had shot this vicious dog dead, what do you suppose would have happened to her?

I know what would have happened, assuming she survived the first encounter with the cop that was the dog's handler (and that's a pretty large assumption right there, I'd give 50/50 odds that the cop would have, in turn, shot this woman dead without even thinking about it), she would have been promptly arrested, charged with "murder of an officer" (yes, even the state's dogs rank as officers as compared to us mundanes) and would be facing years in jail or possibly even death.

That's the hypocrisy, that's the double standard, that's why we are all "mundanes" in the eyes of the state.

That post should be required reading.

Anti Federalist
04-11-2011, 11:47 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mundane

Though often used in literature, I believe that AF's usage comes from "1984".
;)

oops,, I stand corrected below.

LoL, Orwell used the term "proles" short for proletarians.

Same same, as far as I'm concerned.

But I have to admit to really latching on to Grigg's use of "Mundane", it's perfect, I think.

Anti Federalist
04-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Then there is this, LoL:

Mundane science fiction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mundane_science_fiction

ivflight
04-11-2011, 11:33 PM
I guess I'm mostly turned off by it because I think it would repel people not already in the movement. Its a bit strong/sarcastic/cynical.

the dog bit the woman's bottom, and now her bottom is big, that's all we need to know.