PDA

View Full Version : Now When Ron Paul Is In, We Should Break The Fundraising Records For A Start!

qwerty
04-08-2011, 11:35 PM
debateday.com <-- Official site of the moneybomb!

Do absolutely everything you can to spread this video around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hUBcT-xNw

other video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qVg-XRzxPE

Share it on facebook, myspace and tweet it!

Send it to your friends with e-mail etc!

Ask everyone to forward the video also!

Letīs brake the online fundraising record for a start and letīs send a strong signal who should be the president! Strongest signal there can be! Money talks!

McBell
04-08-2011, 11:48 PM

dbill27
04-08-2011, 11:49 PM
What are the expectations for this day? Are people going all in?

qwerty
04-09-2011, 12:00 AM
What are the expectations for this day? Are people going all in?

Donīt know but one things is sure. We should get as many people as we can to donate to make the signal as strong as possible!

There are lot of angry people out there who are ready to put their money where the mouth is!

dbill27
04-09-2011, 12:04 AM
The facebook page for the event says that the moneybomb is contingent upon him announcing that he is running. But what if he hasn't announced yet? I think we need to have this happen and on that date regardless of if he announces by then or not.

qwerty
04-09-2011, 01:36 AM
The facebook page for the event says that the moneybomb is contingent upon him announcing that he is running. But what if he hasn't announced yet? I think we need to have this happen and on that date regardless of if he announces by then or not.

Ron or Rand will run, so the moneybomb goes to one of the Paulīs, i think... :)

Iīm pretty sure that Ron will run!

IDefendThePlatform
04-09-2011, 05:14 AM

I agree. On the off hand chance that he decides to participate in the debate without formally declaring his candidacy, we should still do the Moneybomb and just donate it to libertypac instead. I think that's the plan.

I Don't Vote
04-09-2011, 05:32 AM
break

MN Patriot
04-09-2011, 06:02 AM
When Ron Paul is steam rolled by the Establishment and the media and fails to receive the Republican nomination AGAIN, will people start thinking about creating a third party to replace the Republican party? Or will people keep jumping through the hoops the Establishment has created to prevent the voters from having a REAL choice?
If enough people are disillusioned and motivated for a real change, a third party could become a realistic option. We need to start thinking about that.

IDefendThePlatform
04-09-2011, 06:35 AM
Also, RP needs to announce, dammit.

I know they're trying to look good and whatnot, but now that we have debate and a money bomb both scheduled, it is time to announce. It'd be kind of ridiculous to be on the debate stage and act like "I'm not totally sure I'm going to run, depends on x,y,z" Be presidential and make an executive decision.

Plus, the sooner he does it, the more we can promote the debate day money bomb.

And yes, an April 19th announcement would work for me. (book release day)

qwerty
04-09-2011, 07:18 AM
letīs make this Big! we have allmost a month to do it, itīs more than enough!

Start today! :)

IDefendThePlatform
04-09-2011, 07:21 AM
Memo to Dr. Paul: When you make mention of your new fundraising record during the debate, Be Serious. Act like you expected to raise $8 million before dinner time. You are the next President of The United States.

qwerty
04-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Bump!

fatjohn
04-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Memo to Dr. Paul: When you make mention of your new fundraising record during the debate, Be Serious. Act like you expected to raise $8 million before dinner time. You are the next President of The United States.

This. It's all perception

qwerty
04-10-2011, 02:14 AM
Bump! :)

Suzu
04-10-2011, 09:16 AM
The Share function doesn't work on debateday.com - at least, not the Facebook part.