PDA

View Full Version : Check out this cool 'be a Republican for a day' site to encourage GOP registration 4 peace

sailingaway
04-08-2011, 07:58 PM
candidates

http://republican4aday.com/2011/04/ron-paul/ It has state by state caucus rules (some of them) and links to LibertyPac etc etc. It is an outright pitch to Democrats, Independents and Libertarians to become a Republican to influence the primary. Considering Caffeinated Politics is a Sarah Palin supporting blog this was sheer good will for them to point it out.... and also, of course, the more GOP against Obama the better, I'm sure they would think.

and a big thank you to Caffeinated Politics who linked it to their article on Ron's exploratory committee, here: http://caffeinatedthoughts.com/2011/04/ron-paul-has-exploratory-papers-done-and-will-be-in-first-debate/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CaffeinatedThoughts+%28Caffei nated+Thoughts%

And also their straw poll which you need to vote in here: h xxp://caffeinatedthoughts.com/2011/04/our-2012-gop-presidential-straw-poll/

You can vote for Ron as first choice and Rand as second, even.

DDkrutsinger
04-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the support and enjoying both caffeinated thoughts and republican4aday.com

I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm a behind the lines Paul supporter who Shane, the founder of Caffeinated Thoughts and die hard Palin supporter, was gracious enough to allow to join as a contributor to the site.

I recently started republican4aday.com as a way to reach out to Dems, Libertarians, Indep and others for Paul (and Johnson).

So, trying to cover all the bases, Caffeinated Thought's main audience is religious conservatives in Iowa (of which I have some things in common). And republican4aday.com can reach out to pro-peace individuals, of whom I also have foreign policy and some other things in common.

I like both Paul and Johnson and am not fully committed to one or the other at the moment. Even if I do end up deciding to support one over the other(and will eventually for the Iowa Caucus), the site will continue to point to both, to ask pro-peace individuals to look into them and support one of them.

The site is a work in progress, it is new and not fully composed yet. I plan to give more detail about all the candidates foreign policy, as well as much more detail state by state on how to support them. Some states you can really be a Republican for a single day, some have deadlines that you must registar a party before the primary and I plan on having all those details on the site as time allows.

Thanks again, please take the time to promote the site a bit, tell your friends (esp non-republicans) and post a link on your Facebook page. Also follow the site on twitter and like it on facebook, those too will grow as the site does. Thanks again.