PDA

View Full Version : NC Governor accuses NC Legislature of ignoring jobs, while herself ignoring Job Bills

GunnyFreedom
04-08-2011, 02:06 PM
like HB587 "NC Job Growth Through Regulatory Reform"

NC Governor Bervely Perdue is all over the news and touring the State spreading re-election campaign propaganda about how she and only she cares about addressing unemployment and job growth in North Carolina.

Help counter the propaganda by spreading news of the NC Job Growth Through Regulatory Reform Act. When a NC citizen searches the Google databases for anything relating to jobs, let them find this groundbreaking piece of job-groing legislation and put lie to the Governor's propaganda!

GunnyFreedom
04-08-2011, 02:32 PM
I know this stuff isn't as sexy as medicinal marijuana, but in terms of advancing our agenda it is actually far more important... demonstrating legitimacy is critical, legitimacy lends credence to the rest of the agenda, and regulatory reform is the means that all small-gov advocates have said for decades is the best way to encourage job growth. Passage of HB587 will do more to help transform NC into a "libertarian paradise" than anything else I have going, and with the pre-existing marginal support from the leadership and the establishment, this one (with grassroots help) has a real chance at passage.

BuddyRey
04-09-2011, 10:24 AM
I wouldn't vote for Bev Perdue if she was running for dog catcher after the way she's mangled civil liberties in this state.

eduardo89
04-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Bump

TCE
04-09-2011, 10:49 AM
Well, at least a month and a half ago, Governor Perdue was down by 12 (http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_NC_0225.pdf) against her likely Republican challenger. Her approval ratings are still atrocious.