I want this EVIL organization to end.
Audit and End the Fed!
Abolish the IRS!

RideTheDirt
04-08-2011, 12:45 PM
What a douche-bag!:mad:

WyoLiberty
04-08-2011, 12:51 PM
They shower gifts on mundanes tattling on other mundanes - but a mundane tattles on their government and they get thrown in a hole without ever being charged...

AZKing
04-08-2011, 12:59 PM
I had to laugh a little when I saw that they withheld 1 million in taxes from his reward. ROFL.

Funny comment:

I'm blowing the whistle right now on GE, who paid 0$ taxes this year on profits of over 9 billion. Think I'll get a check from the IRS?

I'm reporting Timothy Geithner.

VBRonPaulFan
04-08-2011, 02:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swCy1q4vXSU

Anti Federalist
04-08-2011, 02:26 PM
The vast majority of Gestapo informers were not full-term informers working undercover, but were rather ordinary citizens who for whatever reason chose to denounce those they knew to the Gestapo.[18]

sevin
04-08-2011, 04:07 PM
The vast majority of Gestapo informers were not full-term informers working undercover, but were rather ordinary citizens who for whatever reason chose to denounce those they knew to the Gestapo.[18]

I expect to see a lot of that in the coming years. Be careful who you talk to.

VIDEODROME
04-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Well I heard General Electric didn't pay. How does that work?

eduardo89
04-08-2011, 05:30 PM
The most screwed up thing is they made him pay taxes on the $4 million they gave him! 28% taxes left him with $3.24 million

gerryb
04-08-2011, 06:06 PM
The most screwed up thing is they made him pay taxes on the $4 million they gave him! 28% taxes left him with $3.24 million

I would have thought the better maneuver would be to pay him, and seize it all back if he didn't pay the taxes on it.

Nastynate
04-08-2011, 06:32 PM
This looks like the beginning of some sort of secret police. Soon it will be "My neighbor just bought a gun." or "My neighbor just questioned the government" or "My neighbor has a Ron Paul bumper sticker, isn't he considered a terrorist?"

Anti Federalist
04-08-2011, 06:46 PM
This looks like the beginning of some sort of secret police. Soon it will be "My neighbor just bought a gun." or "My neighbor just questioned the government" or "My neighbor has a Ron Paul bumper sticker, isn't he considered a terrorist?"

Looks like? ???

specsaregood
04-08-2011, 07:01 PM

The lawyer, Eric L. Young of Blue Bell, won't release the name of his client or the firm because his client remains a small-town accountant, and hopes to continue to work in his field.
And he is still there, waiting to rat on others. Somebody has got to know who he is....I sure as hell wouldn't want to risk hiring this pigf*cker.
Think about it, this guy just made more ratting out one of his clients than he will ever make doing tax returns.

Anti Federalist
04-08-2011, 07:31 PM
And he is still there, waiting to rat on others. Somebody has got to know who he is....I sure as hell wouldn't want to risk hiring this pigf*cker.
Think about it, this guy just made more ratting out one of his clients than he will ever make doing tax returns.

Muthafucker...I plead guilty to not reading the article...so this douchebag is an accountant??!!

Ugh - TurboTax FTW.

heavenlyboy34
04-08-2011, 07:33 PM
The only thing worse than a gnark is a gnark who rats ya out to the gov'ment. :mad: Those Software Piracy people piss me off too-offering a reward for turning in employers who copy software without permission. :P

Anti Federalist
04-08-2011, 07:46 PM
The only thing worse than a gnark is a gnark who rats ya out to the gov'ment. :mad: Those Software Piracy people piss me off too-offering a reward for turning in employers who copy software without permission. :P

Gnark?

MN Patriot
04-08-2011, 07:56 PM
The biggest problem are all the people who don't mind being a tax slave. They proudly get raped every payday by the government. They have been conditioned to think society will collapse if government doesn't confiscate their money.

LibForestPaul
04-08-2011, 10:00 PM
They are going for upper classes now. Good! I know I would snitch for a $mil or two. These sobs cheats actually have the power to change the system, but they rather believe they are special mundanes who can get away with it and let some working w2 stiff pick up the tab. fuck em. Rich and poor, young and old, will have the mark.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2011, 01:52 PM
They are going for upper classes now. Good! I know I would snitch for a $mil or two. These sobs cheats actually have the power to change the system, but they rather believe they are special mundanes who can get away with it and let some working w2 stiff pick up the tab. fuck em. Rich and poor, young and old, will have the mark.

The true elites love when we do that ^^^

libertarian4321
04-09-2011, 02:21 PM
I think all of us are against the income tax.

However, as long as the income tax stands, we should not applaud those who cheat, because it only means the rest of us will be hit harder.

The goal is to reduce the size of government and end the income tax, but as long as the tax exists, it should be applied fairly. If a company is cheating, resulting in honest businesses and people having to pay more, I'm glad that company got hammered.

Dr.3D
04-09-2011, 02:48 PM

However, as long as the income tax stands, we should not applaud those who cheat, because it only means the rest of us will be hit harder.

The goal is to reduce the size of government and end the income tax, but as long as the tax exists, it should be applied fairly. If a company is cheating, resulting in honest businesses and people having to pay more, I'm glad that company got hammered.

So if you were sitting in the jury on a tax avoidance trial, you would vote guilty?

Seems this is what the government loves..... people acting like crabs in a bucket. When one reaches the rim, the rest pull him right back in again.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2011, 02:53 PM
So if you were sitting in the jury on a tax avoidance trial, you would vote guilty?

Seems this is what the government loves..... people acting like crabs in a bucket. When one reaches the rim, the rest pull him right back in again.

That +1776 +rep +a gazillion.

AZKing
04-09-2011, 03:04 PM

Not when you're talking about the Fed Govt -- they could get every tax "fraud" in the country to give up their money and they'd still run deficits.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2011, 03:29 PM

You're assuming an "honest parity" with government that doesn't exist.

I say you have a moral obligation to resist funding something as corrupt and murderous as this government has become, as much as is individually possible.

puppetmaster
04-09-2011, 03:30 PM
If the shit ever hits the fan....I hope the IRS is one of the first places to be burned, would be fun to see. disclaimer: not by me of course!;)

Peace&Freedom
04-09-2011, 06:13 PM
There is no fair way to apply legalized theft to anybody, any more than there is a fair way to get mugged. If a poor man and a rich guy get mugged the same day by the same robber, who was victimized more fairly? It's an absurd concept, but one the tax gestapo tries to get the masses to buy into all the time. The same goes for pistol-whip phrases like "your taxes" or "your SSN." The tax liability or imposition is a claim made by the IRS against you, and the SSN is a number assigned to you by the government. It's their taxes, and their number, not yours. The point behind conditioning people into saying it's "my" tax/SSN is to get them to own the notion that they are slaves. "Yes, you are a number! You are not a free man!"

Paying a snitch is just another level of what is already a snitch based racket. The real problem is the system is already set up to mislead and intimidate everybody into being unpaid government informants against themselves (by filing prejudically worded IRS forms called 'returns' or W-9s that concede they are required to pay, when most Americans are not), or unpaid informants against others (by submitting information reports like W2s, 1099s, etc). Next the snitching will require us to inform a jackboot if a friend is smoking pot, opting out of inoculating their kids, declining to complete an intrusive census form, etc. We are already a snitch society, just getting worse.

jclay2
04-09-2011, 06:29 PM

Well it appears that their tactics of divide/conquer are working. - rep for siding with the government.

dntrpltt
04-09-2011, 06:31 PM
I love it how they mail the guy's $3.24 million dollar check by First Class Mail.

qh4dotcom
04-09-2011, 06:39 PM

The rest of us will be hit harder whether someone cheats or not..take away the government's printing press and borrowing ability and then those who cheat would be affecting the rest of us.
By the way libertarian4321 also thinks that members of the military should go to jail if they attempt to defend Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution.

LibForestPaul
04-10-2011, 06:26 AM

Its not the cheating that irks me, it is the audacity and smugness of those who believe just because they have an extra zero or two on their pay that they are a special mundane.