Magicman
04-08-2011, 08:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqM7wq0W_kw&feature=feedlik

VBRonPaulFan
04-08-2011, 08:44 AM
haha epic rant

stuntman stoll
04-08-2011, 08:52 AM
entertaining, but i don't see any big war coming. The US and UK will go broke. The empires will fade away, and the world will probably be more peaceful without us being the policeman. If anything, there might be more terrorism (to pick on the fallen empire), but not a global conventional war. We would be safer with a non interventionist policy, and that is what we would be forced to have being broke. However, we will likely still have an armed populace and lots of nukes to prevent any real invasion.

crazyfacedjenkins
04-08-2011, 09:25 AM
"Battle stance? The only stance that these Little Eaton Oxford boys have taken is to bend over in the shower" HAHAHAHHAHAH!! Pretty funny stuff, regardless if it's true or not.

iamse7en
04-08-2011, 09:45 AM
Celente bugs me. Too denigrating, sensationalist, overpredicts, then when some of it happens, he say's he's always been right. Don't get me wrong - he's right about the fundamentals of the economy, but hate his style. I like the style of Thomas Woods or Joel Skousen. Cool, calm, collected, coherent, and careful not to exaggerate.

sparebulb
04-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Celente bugs me. Too denigrating, sensationalist, overpredicts, then when some of it happens, he say's he's always been right. Don't get me wrong - he's right about the fundamentals of the economy, but hate his style. I like the style of Thomas Woods or Joel Skousen. Cool, calm, collected, coherent, and careful not to exaggerate.

I don't disagree with your comments, but I do find Celente very entertaining. I also believe that Joel Skousen tends to exaggerate the threat that Russia poses to us. As far as I'm concerned, Skousen is completely off the mark about Russia, which exercises capitalism, Christianity, and sound money policies in many ways better than our country. Certainly, not all good....but not as bad as he claims.

For what it's worth, I think that Skousen is correct about China wanting to knock us out.

Pauliana
04-08-2011, 10:20 AM
"What should I do" - GROW UP - you're an adult, there is no magic answer!

love it.