PDA

View Full Version : And we Though Palin Hijacked the TEA Party

Johnnymac
04-08-2011, 07:25 AM
http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/donald-trump-i-stand-with-tea-party/

if trump says he stands with the TEA party...... i dont even know what to compare that too wow thats what i have to say.

sailingaway
04-08-2011, 07:30 AM
Because the tea party is all about giving money to Harry Reid and Rahm Emanuel

thedude
04-08-2011, 07:31 AM
My theory is that Trump is a tool (I continue) of the establishment party to infiltrate the Tea Party. The old guys in the smokey backroom were thinking this up. "How do we turn the Tea Party?" "Well, they're all about that birth certificate issue. I saw it on the news." "Yeah, that'll win them over." "Then we can use poll data to show 'self described Tea Party voters' back you, Trump." "Yeah, we can split up that vote."

Little do they know that the REAL Tea Party voters aren't swayed by polls (#1), and (#2) the Tea Party voters will never throw support behind an establishment candidate like Trump. If there are any Tea Party voters who do support Trump, they'll move in another direction as soon as they find out how much he's donated to democrat party leaders.

acptulsa
04-08-2011, 08:44 AM
They'll keep throwing hijackers at the 'Tea Party' until one of them sticks...

reardenstone
04-08-2011, 09:10 AM
I'll go ahead and hijack this thred like the social conservatives hijacked the tea party.
All I've been hearing on MSNBC (yeah I know :rolleyes:) is how the Republicans have taken attention off deficit issues and given it all to social issues.

They say the Republicans are attacking Planned Parenthood so they can end funding for abortion. Is this true?

I thought there were existing provisions for cutting off money for some programs like abortion, and not others, like HIV testing.

And, if the tea party can't help themselves where it concerns social issues, then why in the hell do we still have faith in them and in the Republicans? I truly believe that only one part of the message is working and that is the economic one, which isn't good enough if the socialcons lose sight of that and start fighting over other issues and waffling on Libya and American exceptionalism.

When are we going to learn that it is toxic to stand with them?

jack555
04-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Them? We started the tea party and we are the tea party. almost half of them side with Paul and the other half side with palin but agree on many issues. It's important the tea party is not hijacked.

speciallyblend
04-08-2011, 09:17 AM
My theory is that Trump is a tool (I continue) of the establishment party to infiltrate the Tea Party. The old guys in the smokey backroom were thinking this up. "How do we turn the Tea Party?" "Well, they're all about that birth certificate issue. I saw it on the news." "Yeah, that'll win them over." "Then we can use poll data to show 'self described Tea Party voters' back you, Trump." "Yeah, we can split up that vote."

Little do they know that the REAL Tea Party voters aren't swayed by polls (#1), and (#2) the Tea Party voters will never throw support behind an establishment candidate like Trump. If there are any Tea Party voters who do support Trump, they'll move in another direction as soon as they find out how much he's donated to democrat party leaders.

exactly, what the gop establishment fails to see is we will not fall for their bs! this is why i say the gop leadership will elect obama by their actions unless they nominate Ron Paul!! if the gop establishment thinks they are gonna hi-jack something. then they have hi-jacked another useless gop faction that will die in the wind!! The gop failed establishment is backed into a corner as i see it! They either wake up or it is time to put them down!!

acptulsa
04-08-2011, 09:19 AM
They're learning that they're toxic. 'Third Parties' have traditionally been more toxic. And if we don't get someone to stand with us, our only other option is a coup d'etat. Which is not an appealing option.