PDA

View Full Version : Greenville, SC Debate Chip-In

dntrpltt
04-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Hey guys.
I would really love to go to the May 5th debate, but I am in need of money to buy the tickets. I don't need anything above the $100 for the tickets; if the announcement of availability had come sooner I wouldn't even need to ask for ticket money.
http://dontriplettcpac.chipin.com/ron-paul-primary-debate-in-greenville-sc

I made a Chip-In, the link is above, and I would appreciate any donations that people would give me.
On a second note, I will give away the signed copy of Karl Rove's book to whoever helps me out; if more than one person helps me, I'll offer it up to the first donor who wants it.

I have the second ticket person's holder info already.

To those who don't know me, I am a RP supporter; have been for a while. I went to CPAC earlier this year with help from the Forums, and I have been as active as possible on RPF since then.

Thanks again, in advance. --Dean

muzzled dogg
04-07-2011, 02:59 PM
do you have a guest that you have contact info for to use the 2nd ticket?

dntrpltt
04-07-2011, 03:04 PM
do you have a guest that you have contact info for to use the 2nd ticket?

Whoever I get a ride with would probably take the other ticket...
I would imagine it would be my mother. But if any busses run out to the debate from my general area, I would be happy to offer the ticket up to another RP supporter that wants it! I know at some point, it was suggested that busses run from several NC colleges, one of which being WCU, and if that happens, I'll take the bus.

dntrpltt
04-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Or, if anyone is running through Western North Carolina, or coming from there, I could catch a ride with them and they could take the other ticket.

muzzled dogg
04-07-2011, 03:08 PM
yeah but you need to get the contact info before you buy the ticket

dntrpltt
04-07-2011, 03:12 PM
yeah but you need to get the contact info before you buy the ticket

I'm going to look into the busses, ask around and everything, but I do know that the ticket will be used (my mother) even if I can't take the bus over there.

devil21
04-07-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm going to look into the busses, ask around and everything, but I do know that the ticket will be used (my mother) even if I can't take the bus over there.

You're not getting it. YOU MUST HAVE THE PERSONAL INFO FOR THE USER OF THE SECOND TICKET BEFORE YOU PURCHASE! The ticket is issued to a single person and that single person must use it.

I don't have a problem with a chip-in but it's not as easy as just "sign up and give the second ticket to someone else". This debate has security.

dntrpltt
04-07-2011, 03:18 PM
You're not getting it. YOU MUST HAVE THE PERSONAL INFO FOR THE USER OF THE SECOND TICKET BEFORE YOU PURCHASE! The ticket is issued to a single person and that single person must use it.

I don't have a problem with a chip-in but it's not as easy as just "sign up and give the second ticket to someone else". This debate has security.

Oh, ok. No need to yell haha

Well, I guess I just would have to ride with my mother then. There is the second person's contact info.

(post updated)

muzzled dogg
04-11-2011, 06:32 PM
ok