PDA

View Full Version : What Ron Pauls campaign has that the others don't - Passion

kimosabi
06-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Just a casual observation, I've been having a look through he other candidates, Youtube channels, comments etc, and you want to know what they are all missing.

Passion

There is no passion in the other candidates campaigns or supporters.

I'm not seeing any of the other candidates making youtube video's and getting the message out there like aravoth and others have done.

All the money in the world spent on slick adds and campaigns is worth nothing, if those that are creating the adds aren't passionate about the message and person they are trying to promote.

It is already obvious that Ron Paul has real Passion for what he stands for, and it is obvious his supporters have a real Passion about him and his message as well.

It is the Passion Ron Paul has for the Constitution and Freedom that will get him elected as President of the United States of America, and it is the of Passion of Ron Paul supporters and volunteers that will facilitate him being elected.

Keep up the good work people.

theknightshift
06-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Just out of curiosity, I did a search on YouTube for videos about Fred Thompson.

It came back with 411 results.

Then I did the same with Ron Paul...

About 12,600 results.

And the thing of it is, the passion for Ron Paul is real. It's not being manufactured by "political consultants" or driven by massive financing. It's flying in the face of EVERYTHING that conventional wisdom holds as "true" about American politics. And it's growing, in spite of the mainstream press' determination to ignore it.

For far too long, America has been run by the Beast: the party elites, their cronies in the corporate press, the big-money lobbyists and everyone else who has put power over principle.

If nothing else, Ron Paul will go down in the history books for doing something that, until now, nobody else on this level has ever done...

Ron Paul has hurt the Beast. He's hit the thing. He's cut it. It's bleeding...

The thing can actually bleed!

If it can bleed, it can be killed.

And that is why all the wrong people are scared about Ron Paul, and what he represents.

beermotor
06-11-2007, 06:27 AM
You guys need to check out the Ron Paul v. Rudy Giuliani LEGO fight video... pretty funny.

And you're right - when people, not paid marketing firms, are doing stuff like this, it's clear who the winner is.

Spatch67
06-11-2007, 06:29 AM
I am incredibly proud to be a part of this movement! I was going to contribute to the campaign the other day and thought...no....I'm going to wait a couple of weeks and mail a check in so I can put July 4th as the date of the check.

Maybe we can all do that. Tons of campaign contributions rolling into RP HQ dated July 4th. That would be cool :)

angelatc
06-11-2007, 06:33 AM
When Rudy was getting "buzzed" by lightening during the debate, I told my husband that it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Rudy sieze the opportunity to reverse his pro-choice stance on the grounds that GOd had obviously spoken to him, thereby virtually locking up the Christian right.

Who can resist a candidate that God spoke with on the TV, ya know? </snark>

DrStrabismus
06-11-2007, 07:22 AM
I am incredibly proud to be a part of this movement! I was going to contribute to the campaign the other day and thought...no....I'm going to wait a couple of weeks and mail a check in so I can put July 4th as the date of the check.

Maybe we can all do that. Tons of campaign contributions rolling into RP HQ dated July 4th. That would be cool :)

I like the symbolism of the 4th, but I've heard on this forum that the candidates report their latest campaign contribution totals at the end of this month, so the media won't see the July 4th donations until the next time everyone reports after another quarter has passed. If you want to go ahead and donate on the 4th, please do, but please consider donating this month too, so that we can put some big numbers up this quarter! :cool:

Spatch67
06-11-2007, 07:48 AM
I like the symbolism of the 4th, but I've heard on this forum that the candidates report their latest campaign contribution totals at the end of this month, so the media won't see the July 4th donations until the next time everyone reports after another quarter has passed. If you want to go ahead and donate on the 4th, please do, but please consider donating this month too, so that we can put some big numbers up this quarter! :cool:

Yep...you are right. June 30th is the cutoff for this quarter. Too bad, I was hoping to start a movement. Honestly though, financially speaking...I probably won't make the June 30th cut, but I'll help get the ball rolling for the next quarter!

theblatanttruth
06-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Ron Paul has hurt the Beast. He's hit the thing. He's cut it. It's bleeding...

The thing can actually bleed!

If it can bleed, it can be killed.

Love that.

I want to see it used in the new Avaroth vid :D

Delivered4000
06-11-2007, 08:13 AM
When Rudy was getting "buzzed" by lightening during the debate, I told my husband that it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Rudy sieze the opportunity to reverse his pro-choice stance on the grounds that GOd had obviously spoken to him, thereby virtually locking up the Christian right.

Who can resist a candidate that God spoke with on the TV, ya know? </snark>
LOL