PDA

View Full Version : Deck of big government playing cards

Elwar
04-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Perhaps we could put together some decks of cards ala Bush's terrorist card deck but instead include 54 of the worst big government pawns.

I've briefly looked into it and though most custom game card manufacturers don't do 54 different images, you could do 54 different orders and sort the cards out.

I'm sure it would create a buzz in the media if they got their hands on one...talking about who the ace of spades is and so on...

acptulsa
04-07-2011, 09:56 AM
A special Canasta deck wouldn't be enough.

teacherone
04-07-2011, 09:56 AM
nice idea.

would be a cool website to flip through the ten most wanted.

Chester Copperpot
04-07-2011, 10:06 AM
I always thought we could make a version of trading cards.. like heroes and villians of liberty and what not..

Al Gore = big globalist.. his Arch Nemesis is Lord Monckton etc.. and stuff like that.

acptulsa
04-07-2011, 10:13 AM
I always thought we could make a version of trading cards.. like heroes and villians of liberty and what not...

Ha! I've got an Al Gore card and he's going to tax your Lew Rockwell card's carbon emissions and make him shut the hell up! *rolls dice*

thasre
04-07-2011, 10:20 AM
So.................. would Obama be the King of Spades?

It had to be asked.

And I vote for two media ass clowns to be the jokers... Hannity and Behar? O'Reilly and Maddow?

Eric21ND
04-07-2011, 10:48 AM
The Fed should be ace of spades.

Krugerrand
04-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Perhaps we could put together some decks of cards ala Bush's terrorist card deck but instead include 54 of the worst big government pawns.

I've briefly looked into it and though most custom game card manufacturers don't do 54 different images, you could do 54 different orders and sort the cards out.

I'm sure it would create a buzz in the media if they got their hands on one...talking about who the ace of spades is and so on...

Proceed with caution. This seems like a great way to find yourself on a no-fly list with guys in suits following your every move. Just because it's okay for our government to do it doesn't mean it'll be okay if you or I were to do it. (observation, not statement of what should be)