PDA

View Full Version : looking for Photoshop help for Money Bomb images/banners

freakout9903
04-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Since coming across 300milliondollarpledge.tk I have joined up with the owner. Were looking for someone that could make us some "interchangeable" images and banners for us to use to publicize the money bomb dates we have set on our website/facebook and elsewhere. The goal is to get 1million people on board for these dates and flood Paul with a goal of 300Million dollars, to some which may seem unreal but Obama used well over 600Million in 08'. We are in the works of doing some advertising through facebook/google adwords to meet this goal. If anyone could put a couple hours into this and come up with anything, its better then what we have now. Just post them on this thread if anyone is willing to help.
The dates are as follows:

2011:
Memorial Day - Monday, May 30th, 2011
Independence Day - Monday, July 4th, 2011
Constitution Day - Saturday, September 17, 2011
2012:
Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2012
Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4th, 2012
Constitution Day - Monday, September 17, 2012

So the usage of these major holidays/dates we would love to be tied in to the banners/images.

Thanks,
matt knock
300milliondollarpledge.tk

skyorbit
04-05-2011, 10:30 PM
How many people do you have signed up so far?

Do you think you can get 1 Million people signed up?

Tracy

sailingaway
04-05-2011, 10:41 PM
I would really advise against such a large number because then even a huge money bomb will be spun as not meeting expectations.

freakout9903
04-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Do i think we'll see 1million? maybe...the 1million figure was more of a way to show how 300 Million Dollars is a realistic figure with 1million people donating only a total of $300 over 2 years, there are 307million people in the US and I would think its VERY realistic that much more than 1%(roughly 3million people) of our population support Ron Paul to vote and donate to him. I know I am going to donate more then $300 in the next year and a half, in fact I will probably max my donations along with many others if Paul runs making the margin much smaller that we would actually need to raise the money. As for the number of people signed up, in the past 4 days we had roughly 60 people like our Facebook page, keeping in mind were not trying to overshadow the Debate Day Money Bomb and after that event we will be pushing it harder in many ways on and off of Facebook.

KevinR
04-06-2011, 01:49 PM
I think the 1million people @ $300 each is probably a little over-optimistic... I agree with what sailingaway said

t0rnado
04-06-2011, 03:22 PM
I wouldn't trust a .tk site on free hosting. Get a legitimate domain name and hosting first.

freakout9903
04-06-2011, 06:03 PM
What's there not to trust, your not giving the site money, its like its more or less an information hub. .tk is no different then a .com,.net,.org, maybe some people feel more comfort in a .com but in reality theres more phishing/scams across .com's then .tk's. I been using .tk's for quite a while and tons of people use them to shorten facebook/twitter/blog pages similar to goo.gl or tiny.cc just more personal.

As to the unrealistic aspect of 1million people giving 300 dollars over almost 2 years in 50 dollar increments I dont think is unrealistic, if you are pushing for Paul to win the nomination and get elected President that is going to take well over 50million votes to do so. The skys the limit in my opinion and ill knock on every door in my county if I have to to spread the message of liberty and true freedom.

Now how about some art!

ItsTime
04-06-2011, 06:05 PM
There is a huge difference in the eyes of the people visiting the site.