PDA

View Full Version : Feed and Forage Act of 1861 - how the DOD can keep going without Congressional money

Anti Federalist
04-05-2011, 09:45 PM
War Is Holy, This I Know – For Dear Leader Tells Me So

http://www.lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w204.html

I take President Obama's word for it that troops will not be engaged on the ground," eructated MSNBC's Ed Schultz, rebuking investigative reporter Jeremy Scahill for fomenting doubts about the wisdom of the Dear Leader's war in Libya. When Scahill made a passing reference to "your President Obama," Schultz morphed into a portlier, more articulate version of Sean Hannity: "`My' President Obama? Is he your president, too? Jeremy, is he your president, too?"

A suitable response to hectoring of this kind from a certified cultist would be the following:

"I am not a member of the U.S. military, which means that I do not have a commander-in-chief. I am not an employee of the executive branch of the federal government, which means that the occupant of the White House is not my supervisor. Mr. Obama does not preside over me in any sense that I recognize. To the extent we have any relationship at all, Mr. Obama should be considered my subordinate, one of the hired help. He certainly doesn't have any moral or legal standing to pretend that he can order me to do anything, and if I had the opportunity I would place him under citizen's arrest for his crimes against the Constitution, individual liberty, and the peace of nations – of which his criminal assault on Libya is the most recent but hardly the only example."

Aratus
04-06-2011, 06:56 AM
Xe has
done
this
...?