PDA

View Full Version : Allright I'm in. Ron Paul 2012. Rand is our 2016/20 candidate.

Matthew Zak
04-05-2011, 06:55 PM
However, if we are disappointed again in 2012 the way we were in 2008, I want to make a pact with all of you that we immediately shake it off and start gearing toward 2016. Rand is here to take the torch from his father. Meanwhile, liberty-minded folk all over the country are exploring ways to help the movement, including, eventually, public office. In the mean time though, lets focus our efforts and give Ron Paul all the momentum that we can. We are the driving force, he's just the face. Let's bring him to the top!

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 07:03 PM
However, if we are disappointed again in 2012 the way we were in 2008, I want to make a pact with all of you that we immediately shake it off and start gearing toward 2016. Rand is here to take the torch from his father. Meanwhile, liberty-minded folk all over the country are exploring ways to help the movement, including, eventually, public office. In the mean time though, lets focus our efforts and give Ron Paul all the momentum that we can. We are the driving force, he's just the face. Let's bring him to the top!

been saying this 6 months ago,now i am sleeping wake me up when he announces hehe:)

squarepusher
04-05-2011, 07:06 PM
signed +1776

sailingaway
04-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Unless Rand is VP now. I thought it was silly when people started joking about it but if it really ended up a barrier to Ron getting the nomination, he and Rand could discuss it. Meanwhile, they could be in two places at once, speaking to slightly different audiences. And Ron could go to town on his hearings, whenever he wanted. And those who might be pissed at Rand for running himself will have a harder time cutting it down if he is running as VP to his Dad. And Rand would very clearly be the next to get the baton...

I kind of like the idea.

ihrs
04-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Rand would be a step down from Ron, he's not as principled as his father. Hopefully though that will change.

Aldanga
04-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Unless Rand is VP now. I thought it was silly when people started joking about it but if it really ended up a barrier to Ron getting the nomination, he and Rand could discuss it. Meanwhile, they could be in two places at once, speaking to slightly different audiences. And Ron could go to town on his hearings, whenever he wanted. And those who might be pissed at Rand for running himself will have a harder time cutting it down if he is running as VP to his Dad. And Rand would very clearly be the next to get the baton...

I kind of like the idea.
Not to stoke the fires unnecessarily...

"I won't run against my dad." :eek:

Aratus
04-06-2011, 06:40 AM
ron may run.
rand may run
in 2016 + 2020!
eye doctor yes!!!

ItsTime
04-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Rand in 2016, that is why they fought so hard to stop him from getting elected to the Senate.