eduardo89
04-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Run run run!

Sola_Fide
04-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Cool.

jct74
04-05-2011, 03:58 PM
MSNBC’s rocky on-again-off-again love affair with the Paul family took a new turn on Tuesday, with host Dylan Ratigan practically begging Ron Paul to run for president.

OMG, that's hilarious. I have to go watch this interview now.

Here's the thread.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?286435-Video-Dylan-Ratigan-wants-Ron-Paul-to-be-in-debates-says-he-s-the-best-GOP-candidate

KramerDSP
04-05-2011, 04:02 PM
This is amazing. How many different news articles featuring Ron and Rand have surfaced in the last few days? It's almost unfathomable.

Both Jack Cafferty and Dylan Ratigan are both now on record as having pleaded with Paul to run again.

Meanwhile, Jesse Ventura is scrambling to position himself as RP's Vice President, while Rand is dropping tease after tease daily.

I think it's official. Ron Paul is a household name now. It's impossible not to have an opinion on RP.

eduardo89
04-05-2011, 04:04 PM
This is amazing. How many different news articles featuring Ron and Rand have surfaced in the last few days? It's almost unfathomable.

Almost as many as dollars the Fed has printed this year.

Romulus
04-05-2011, 04:22 PM

Both Jack Cafferty and Dylan Ratigan are both now on record as having pleaded with Paul to run again.

Meanwhile, Jesse Ventura is scrambling to position himself as RP's Vice President, while Rand is dropping tease after tease daily.

I think it's official. Ron Paul is a household name now. It's impossible not to have an opinion on RP.

Wait until we breakout the yard signs and start knocking on doors. :)

Legend1104
04-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Oh please, oh please, oh please run Ron.

Anti Federalist
04-05-2011, 05:51 PM

"Google Ron Paul" is certainly a meme of the past!

sailingaway
04-05-2011, 06:07 PM
"Google Ron Paul" is certainly a meme of the past!

I saw a tweet the other day where they thought that meme should be used for Santorum, this go round...

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 06:09 PM
this is amazing. How many different news articles featuring ron and rand have surfaced in the last few days? It's almost unfathomable.

Both jack cafferty and dylan ratigan are both now on record as having pleaded with paul to run again.

Meanwhile, jesse ventura is scrambling to position himself as rp's vice president, while rand is dropping tease after tease daily.

I think it's official. Ron paul is a household name now. It's impossible not to have an opinion on rp.

manhug, rpf hug

where is the youtube of jack??? someone??

acptulsa
04-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Wait until we breakout the yard signs and start knocking on doors. :)

Maybe that's why he's keeping us in suspense. He doesn't want the public getting sick of hearing his name months before the primary.

wormyguy
04-05-2011, 06:13 PM
I saw a tweet the other day where they thought that meme should be used for Santorum, this go round...

Given the first two results... :p

angelatc
04-05-2011, 06:13 PM
I got your hug!!! I missed the Cafferty thing - can somebody hook a girl up with a link? I know Cafferty eventually ticked some people off, but his "What If?" segment can still bring tears to my eyes. http://dotsub.com/view/869a6d24-1928-4468-aba3-d76037d08fb0

What if, indeed?

acptulsa
04-05-2011, 06:16 PM
The msnbc blabber was not convinced Paul is just the person for the job. But it has sunk into his head that he's not learning anything at all unless Paul is in the debate. And as everything goes to hell, that is what people want most of all--straight talk. And straight talk is what we do best.

Past time to be self-conscious. Just blather away. You'll never have a better audience. Feed them anything but the old familiar b.s., and they'll lap it up.

KramerDSP
04-05-2011, 06:18 PM
I got your hug!!! I missed the Cafferty thing - can somebody hook a girl up with a link? I know Cafferty eventually ticked some people off, but his "What If?" segment can still bring tears to my eyes.

What if, indeed?

The Jack Cafferty interview was from February of 2010 when CNN was focusing on the debt. The exchange happens at the end, like with the Ratigan interview today. Jack basically says "I wish you would run again, and I wish the american people would start listening to you, but wishes are wishes, I guess".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlgWboXV4Vo

KramerDSP
04-05-2011, 06:19 PM
I got your hug!!! I missed the Cafferty thing - can somebody hook a girl up with a link? I know Cafferty eventually ticked some people off, but his "What If?" segment can still bring tears to my eyes.

What if, indeed?

By the way, I still vividly remember when you captioned the Cafferty "what if" segment and I finally got to understand what he was saying. That was thrilling. I loved that segment.

KramerDSP
04-05-2011, 06:31 PM
More Jack Cafferty:

"Should More People Be Listening to Ron Paul?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXe7cOsWjwk

"40% of the American People were not alive the last time a Bush or a Clinton wasn't in office"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU82kXYMEqQ

brandon
04-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Wow thanks for the old Cafferty videos, Kramer! I remember watching those live in '07 and getting goosebumps. I still think of that Simon and Garfunkle quote every couple of weeks.

We all have done amazingly well. Lets keep it up.

Romulus
04-05-2011, 07:14 PM
I still think of that sign "Dr Ron Paul cured my apathy" while hearing that song... talk about a string puller.