Duncan Hunter 3
Alan Keyes 1
John Cox *
Other *
Undecided 22
http://www.bayareanewsgroup.com/multimedia/mn/news/fieldpoll_102507.pdf

Bradley in DC
10-25-2007, 07:22 AM
Kyle, you might want to edit the post to put the numbers on the same line as the names...

kylejack
10-25-2007, 07:25 AM
Kyle, you might want to edit the post to put the numbers on the same line as the names...

Picky picky! I already edited out the numbers from the previous months for you and that's not enough?! I slave over this hot stove taking care of your son while you're at happy hour getting drunk, and now I have to deal with you coming home and complaining about the numbers not being on the same line as the name?! I want a divorce!

Bradley in DC
10-25-2007, 07:27 AM
Picky picky! I already edited out the numbers from the previous months for you and that's not enough?! I slave over this hot stove taking care of your son while you're at happy hour getting drunk, and now I have to deal with you coming home and complaining about the numbers not being on the same line as the name?! I want a divorce!

Actually, I find the trend lines from previous months to be the most useful part of ..., oh, nevermind dear, dinner smells wonderful :D

Oh, and I was proselytzing for Dr. Paul at happy hour last night! (seriously on that one: yard sign on display, materials out, etc. for the Log Cabins)