PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul just on Alex Jones: "2012 decision within a month, not long..."

TNforPaul45
04-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Ron Paul just said that he will be making his decision very soon on the 2012 run, he said he had a few more personal things to iron out. And he also said he will have to make a decision as whether or not to file papers before the May 5th debate.

Sorry hes still on live and i dont have a tube. First 20 minutes of AJ show, second hour.

More: "parties are irrelevant to me. They are a vehicle for delivery of a message for me. I would be running as a Republican."

AJ: what can your supporters do to support your 2012 run
RP: on april 19, maybe another little book explosion, the money goes into my political organization, and a book bomb could go righht along with an announcement nicely.

He was adamant at a decision has not been made yet, but it sure seems like its likely, because he is ironing things out and setting up an architecture for it, for sure!

I am at about 90% certainty now. I wonder what in the world could be causing him to pause on this decision????

Matt Collins
04-05-2011, 11:24 AM
I predict there will be a big surprise after the Apr 15th filing deadline and everything is revealed on the FEC site. But what do I know? ;) :collins::collins:

Austin
04-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Ron Paul just said that he will be making his decision very soon on the 2012 run, he said he had a few more personal things to iron out. And he also said he will have to make a decision as whether or not to file papers before the May 5th debate.

Sorry hes still on live and i dont have a tube. First 20 minutes of AJ show, second hour.

More: "parties are irrelevant to me. They are a vehicle for delivery of a message for me. I would be running as a Republican."

RP: on april 19, maybe another little book explosion, the money goes into my political organization, and a book bomb could go righht along with an announcement nicely.

He was adamant at a decision has not been made yet, but it sure seems like its likely, because he is ironing things out and setting up an architecture for it, for sure!

I am at about 90% certainty now. I wonder what in the world could be causing him to pause on this decision????

Sounds like we have a date for our next big moneybomb/book-bomb.

TNforPaul45
04-05-2011, 11:26 AM
I predict there will be a big surprise after the Apr 15th filing deadline and everything is revealed on the FEC site. But what do I know? ;) :collins::collins:

I am beginning to think you are right, Teh Collins.

TNforPaul45
04-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Sounds like we have a date for our next big moneybomb/book-bomb.

The next Commander in Chief has given us our marching orders. Advance!

The Dark Knight
04-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Middle of April is perfect time for an announcement. Just in time for Tea Parties, New book and debates!

Romulus
04-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Sounds promising as things start to align.....

Liberty_Mike
04-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Well, let's hope he announces soon. As I've said over and over, the sooner he announces, the sooner the grassroots can get to work! Every day the grassroots has to campaign is very beneficial, so please announce your decision soon Congressman.

By the way, Romulus, are you the owner of the Ron Paul 2012 T-Shirt site you list in your sig??

Romulus
04-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Well, let's hope he announces soon. As I've said over and over, the sooner he announces, the sooner the grassroots can get to work! Every day the grassroots has to campaign is very beneficial, so please announce your decision soon Congressman.

By the way, Romulus, are you the owner of the Ron Paul 2012 T-Shirt site you list in your sig??

Yes that's my site.

He also showed concern about other candidates not announcing either... so I think he's feeling them out as well. I don't think he wants to announce then Mittens or Huckles do so the next day and steal all his thunder because you know the MSM would black him out in favor for other shills... sounds like a little chess game going on.

Liberty_Mike
04-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Yes that's my site.

He also showed concern about other candidates not announcing either... so I think he's feeling them out as well. I don't think he wants to announce then Mittens or Huckles do so the next day and steal all his thunder because you know the MSM would black him out in favor for other shills... sounds like a little chess game going on.

Hm, interesting theory. I guess it has come down to a game for who will announce first and who will counteract first.

By the way, cool site! I saved the link. The basic Ron Paul 2012 shirts you have are exactly what I will be looking for if Ron announces. When (If?) he announces, your site will be the first place I go!

sailingaway
04-05-2011, 12:03 PM
:collins::collins::collins::collins:
I predict there will be a big surprise after the Apr 15th filing deadline and everything is revealed on the FEC site. But what do I know? ;) :collins::collins::collins::collins::collins:

Words alone do not express......

Romulus
04-05-2011, 12:11 PM

The real question is what D:collins:N'T you know.
:p

Inkblots
04-05-2011, 12:15 PM
The basic Ron Paul 2012 shits you have are exactly what I will be looking for if Ron announces. When (If?) he announces, your site will be the first place I go!

Heh. :D

thedude
04-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Bump

Anti Federalist
04-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Don't, for a second, tell me that Ron does not recognize the significance of the 19 April date.

And this is the most "solid" statement I've yet to see WRT Ron running or not.

And on that kooky Alex Jones show to boot.

My day just got quite a bit better.

low preference guy
04-05-2011, 01:04 PM

yay, kooks!

wgadget
04-05-2011, 01:17 PM
April 19, day after INCOME TAXES due.

Anti Federalist
04-05-2011, 01:26 PM

LoL - Look harder. ;)

low preference guy
04-05-2011, 01:31 PM

i thought taxes were due April 15

gls
04-05-2011, 01:37 PM
LoL - Look harder. ;)

The Battles of Lexington and Concord, marking the beginning of the revolutionary war?

mr_x
04-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Don't, for a second, tell me that Ron does not recognize the significance of the 19 April date.

And this is the most "solid" statement I've yet to see WRT Ron running or not.

i'm guessing you're thinking the OKC bombing. but my personal guess would be that the American Revolutionary War started with the battles of Lexington and Concord on that day.

mr_x
04-05-2011, 01:40 PM
dammit... gls beat me :(

mac_hine
04-05-2011, 01:42 PM
LoL - Look harder. ;)

Waco massacre
OKC false flag

It's also Jon Gosselin's Birthday (of "Jon and Kate Plus 8")

Carehn
04-05-2011, 01:42 PM
I don't care if he has announced or not. Iv been campaigning for the last 4 months. Its not up to him.

The Dark Knight
04-05-2011, 01:50 PM
April 19th 2011 is the day that Skynet goes online in the Terminator series........

TNforPaul45
04-05-2011, 01:51 PM
Should be exciting. :)

gls
04-05-2011, 01:54 PM
It's also Jon Gosselin's Birthday (of "Jon and Kate Plus 8")

I stand corrected. This is obviously it.

Anti Federalist
04-05-2011, 01:57 PM
i thought taxes were due April 15

I recall reading somewhere that, due to the fact that 15 April is a Friday, our benevolent leaders are giving us through the weekend, to 18 April, to pay up.

Nice of them, no?

heavenlyboy34
04-05-2011, 01:59 PM
I recall reading somewhere that, due to the fact that 15 April is a Friday, our benevolent leaders are giving us through the weekend, to 18 April, to pay up.

Nice of them, no?

Indeed! Our masters are so good to us! ;)

JCLibertarian
04-05-2011, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYVTDKAtkVM

Chieppa1
04-05-2011, 02:27 PM
April 25th.

eduardo89
04-05-2011, 03:12 PM
i'm counting down the days!

Mr.Magnanimous
04-05-2011, 03:35 PM

Legend1104
04-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Sounded too me like he may actually wait until after may 5th and just go to the debate to see. I hope he announces before April 20th. That is when he comes to MSU.

Dreamofunity
04-05-2011, 06:38 PM
I hope he announces on the 21st, that's when he's at FSU :P

QueenB4Liberty
04-05-2011, 07:50 PM
OMG I hope it's soon. I don't know how much more of the Obama 2012 I can take from my FB friends.

KramerDSP
04-05-2011, 07:53 PM
From the Alex Jones interview, it seems apparent that Ron is threatening to run as an Independent if the GOP refuses to get behind him.

Alex Jones asked Paul if he would leave the Republican Party and run as an independent. On Monday, the former governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura, told Jones he would join Ron Paul as a running mate if the Texas representative left the Republican Party. Ventura declared both establishment political parties are the problem and he will not run under the banner of either.

Ron Paul said for now he will remain in the Republican Party. “Right now I am still a Republican Congressman,” Paul told Jones, “and we did it last time as a Republican.” He said that he believes political parties are irrelevant and the establishment dominated Republican Party now serves as a vehicle for delivering his Libertarian message. However, Paul said he has not ruled out leaving the Republican Party at some future date.

trey4sports
04-05-2011, 08:03 PM
From the Alex Jones interview, it seems apparent that Ron is threatening to run as an Independent if the GOP refuses to get behind him.

Yes that struck me as interesting as well. I highly doubt Ron will run as anything but an R though.

Aldanga
04-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Ron's very good at not answering questions definitely, and I don't expect him to run independent. But my word, I'd love him forever if he did and screwed over the Republicans.

If Ron doesn't win the nomination, I think the best thing for this country, at least in the long run, is 4 more years of Obama. Otherwise I fear the Tea Parties and anti-establishment sentiment will become complacent and we won't get anywhere soon.

TheeJoeGlass
04-05-2011, 08:59 PM

I think he clearly wants it to coincide with the book release. But I have been wrong before.

Anti Federalist
04-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Listening to re-broadcast right now.

Epic interview.

dbill27
04-05-2011, 09:05 PM
April 19th was the day FDR announced we would leave the gold standard.

Romulus
04-05-2011, 09:07 PM
either way, its all very promising.

Anti Federalist
04-05-2011, 09:16 PM
http://on-this-day.com/onthisday/thedays/alldays/apr19.htm

low preference guy
04-05-2011, 09:18 PM

which year?

Anti Federalist
04-05-2011, 09:18 PM
"I'm pretty close to saying I will attend the SC debates without regard to whether I officially run or not." - Ron Paul

Anti Federalist
04-05-2011, 09:19 PM
which year?

From 1012 to 2002

Philhelm
04-05-2011, 09:22 PM

1764 - The English Parliament banned the American colonies from printing paper money.
1775 - The American Revolution began as fighting broke out at Lexington, MA.
1933 - U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt issued a proclamation that removed the U.S. from the gold standard.
1993 - The Branch-Davidian’s compound in Waco, TX, burned to the ground. It was the end of a 51-day standoff between the cult and U.S. federal agents. 86 people were killed including 17 children. Nine of the Branch Davidians escaped the fire.

trey4sports
04-05-2011, 09:23 PM
From 1012 to 2002

I'm thinking.....

or

1933 - U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt issued a proclamation that removed the U.S. from the gold standard.

kylejack
04-05-2011, 09:26 PM
The Ron Paul twitter account recommended a follow of the Rand Paul account today. Really hoping this isn't signaling that it will be Rand and not Ron running.

freshjiva
04-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Listening to re-broadcast right now.

Epic interview.

Hell yeah.

The good doctor even said he cares less about party affiliation and really just wants to talk about individual liberty, but this quote gets me excited:

"We get mixed messages from that because Republicans don't always stand for liberty, as you know. But parties are somewhat irrelevant to me, whether I'm an Independent, Republican or Libertarian, I think there are vehicles for delivering a message, so right now, I'm working within the Republican party." -- Ron Paul.

This could suggest Ron Paul could give the GOP a giant middle finger if they marginalize him once again and run Indy. Despite our smaller numbers, we'd pose a serious challenge to the GOP if Ron decided to do this.

I've been waiting for a big FUCK YOU statement to BOTH parties for some time now. The only reason I'm a registered Republican is because of this one man.

Liberty_Mike
04-05-2011, 11:04 PM
I'm thinking.....

or

Good job on pointing that out! It almost seems natural that his announcment should be on the 19th because of that fact! It could be the beginning of the second revolution.

Philhelm
04-05-2011, 11:28 PM
I'm going to be so damned pumped whenever I come to this site and see a thread, in all caps, RON PAUL IS RUNNING IN 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZKing
04-05-2011, 11:46 PM
1764 - The English Parliament banned the American colonies from printing paper money.
1993 - The Branch-Davidian’s compound in Waco, TX, burned to the ground. It was the end of a 51-day standoff between the cult and U.S. federal agents. 86 people were killed including 17 children. Nine of the Branch Davidians escaped the fire.

Or the OK Bombing? Lol. He did say "EXPLOSION"

Joey Fuller
04-06-2011, 06:25 AM
he sounded really pumped/excited/energetic.

I can't wait till MSU 4/20 event...

TNforPaul45
04-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Run Ron RUN!