PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012 and Rand Paul 2012 ,RUN BOTH of Them Indy/GOP!!!!

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Hi RPF, with the gop playing the same games as before(corruption as usual)! Why not have Ron Paul run indy and Rand Paul and Gary run GOP! This would create a media frenzy and help call out the failed gop from inside and outside!! Seems very logical to me!!! Ron Paul 2012 and Rand Paul 2012 2 paths to Freedom and Liberty!!!

acptulsa
04-05-2011, 07:25 AM
I think Ron Paul decided a long time ago to 'burrow from within' the G.O.P. despite the seeming hopelessness of it, and I doubt he'll change that stance now. He has too many eggs in that basket.

I don't think he has quite the same view of the G.O.P. that you do, K. I think he might agree about the evil at the top, but he sees a lot of good (if a little too impressionable) people in the rank and file who are easier to reach when you come at them from a somewhat familiar position. 'This is a twelve term Republican National Represenative saying this?' Counts for something to some people.

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 08:41 AM
I think Ron Paul decided a long time ago to 'burrow from within' the G.O.P. despite the seeming hopelessness of it, and I doubt he'll change that stance now. He has too many eggs in that basket.

I don't think he has quite the same view of the G.O.P. that you do, K. I think he might agree about the evil at the top, but he sees a lot of good (if a little too impressionable) people in the rank and file who are easier to reach when you come at them from a somewhat familiar position. 'This is a twelve term Republican National Represenative saying this?' Counts for something to some people.

i understand everything you say but after 2012 it might be to late we get obama dem/rep!!! remember i am a republican and will be working to be a delegate in the denver gop now that i am down in the front range! I haven't given up but if the clock is 00 time is up!!

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 02:59 PM
bumpin for lack of faith in the gop!!

Thomas
04-05-2011, 03:31 PM
no way is Ron running independent when all of his effort has been put into shaping the GOP, that would ruin everything we have accomplished thus far

reardenstone
04-05-2011, 08:34 PM
How much of the GOP has the RP revolution changed? I know that he has brought a lot more people to libertarianism, but I'm not certain about the GOP battle. Part of the problem is getting Newt lovers to admit to being neoconservatives or being overly focused on legislating behavior.