PDA

View Full Version : Jack Hunter RIPS Mark Levin on Michael Savage's show

Matt Collins
04-04-2011, 11:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kZyXTgg-BY&feature=player_embedded

freshjiva
04-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Great interview by SA, but it sounds awfully staged, like both sides are reading off a script.

Mach
04-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Not working for me. :collins:

heavenlyboy34
04-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Great interview by SA, but it sounds awfully staged, like both sides are reading off a script.

Agreed.

ETA: He claims that America should be a mighty military superpower (toward the end of the interview). WTF? This is "constitutional conservatism"?

Dave Aiello
04-05-2011, 01:09 AM
Agreed.

ETA: He claims that America should be a mighty military superpower (toward the end of the interview). WTF? This is "constitutional conservatism"?

I think he was just trying to state a position which was palatable to Savage. Savage is really a neo-con.

Sola_Fide
04-05-2011, 01:18 AM
Taint workin for me.

Matt Collins
04-05-2011, 07:23 AM
Taint workin for me.
Try it now.

Matt Collins
04-05-2011, 07:30 AM
It is. That's how Savage does interviews. Someone calls in earlier in the day or week, and a producer reads off a bunch of questions to the interviewee. The interviewee answers the questions as if he's giving the interview. Then they take the recording, and they get the host, Savage, to read off the questions. Then they take the two recordings and put them together to get what you have now.

Flash
04-05-2011, 09:55 AM
It is. That's how Savage does interviews. Someone calls in earlier in the day or week, and a producer reads off a bunch of questions to the interviewee. The interviewee answers the questions as if he's giving the interview. Then they take the recording, and they get the host, Savage, to read off the questions. Then they take the two recordings and put them together to get what you have now.

It's also the reason why Savage's show sucks now. His pre-recorded interviews are plain boring, no wonder he is losing to Mark Levin ratings-wise. It's like he doesn't even care about his show anymore

jmdrake
04-05-2011, 12:16 PM
It's also the reason why Savage's show sucks now. His pre-recorded interviews are plain boring, no wonder he is losing to Mark Levin ratings-wise. It's like he doesn't even care about his show anymore

Savage is beating Levin in the ratings.

http://www.talkers.com/images/audience311.jpg

And I found this particular interview, pre recorded or not, quite entertaining.

Brett85
04-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Agreed.

Yes, of course. The Constitution authorizes national defense, and we must have a strong military to use as a deterrent against those who would seek to attack us. It's simply that we shouldn't use our military to police the world and to defend other countries. We need a strong military for our own defense here at home.