PDA

View Full Version : We are losing a BIG facebook poll by freedomworks

Dave Aiello
04-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Palin's got Ron by about 1000 votes. We can change that.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=10150154225929548&qa_ref=qd

VBRonPaulFan
04-04-2011, 11:00 PM
voted

kah13176
04-04-2011, 11:08 PM
Voted

libertybrewcity
04-04-2011, 11:19 PM
bump

BuddyRey
04-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Voted!

Dave Aiello
04-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Palin's actually keeping pace with us. Bump.

TheTyke
04-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Both SP and Ron supporters are voting furiously... the two halves the tea party are in evidence... can't afford to lose this one. :)

doodle
04-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Isn't Freedomworks the GOP insiders funded group that funded Tea Party Express aka neocon wing of Tea Party?

I'm going to pass on this poll. This is run by Dick Armey who wanted Israel to expell arabs from their legal homeland, this guy doesn't know the ABC of human liberty and equality.

Phabian
04-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Voted

TheTyke
04-05-2011, 12:26 AM
So it's better to lose polls, Doodle? I guess Ron shouldn't participate in debates either, because they are run by the Establishment....

Sentient Void
04-05-2011, 12:27 AM
Oh shit. VOTED and VIRALLY SHARED.

All should send this viral.

iGGz
04-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Everyone who is a Mod for the Ron Paul state page can go to "Use Facebook as (state) for Ron Paul 2012" and vote on it, and if you have any other pages on Facebook...

Lothario
04-05-2011, 12:41 AM
what the ef is the logic behind the Palin voters?? seriously - what's the appeal?

Chester Copperpot
04-05-2011, 12:49 AM
fuck freedomworks

fuck online polls too

Dave Aiello
04-05-2011, 01:11 AM
So it's better to lose polls, Doodle? I guess Ron shouldn't participate in debates either, because they are run by the Establishment....

+Rep +Bump.

Dave Aiello
04-05-2011, 01:12 AM
what the ef is the logic behind the Palin voters?? seriously - what's the appeal?

I think it has something to do with the fact that the poll was started by freedomworks. That's no excuse, however! We need to beat them on their home turf!

anaconda
04-05-2011, 01:25 AM
voted.

DamianTV
04-05-2011, 01:31 AM
Who gives a fat flying fuck what goes on with facebook?

TheTyke
04-05-2011, 02:31 AM
Who gives a ************ what goes on with facebook?

500 million people do. (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_active_users_are_there_on_Facebook)

Dave Aiello
04-05-2011, 02:36 AM
Who gives a fat flying fuck what goes on with facebook?

You're lucky I've already given out my daily allotment of Rep, because that warrants a negative. A poll as big as this is seen by literally MILLIONS of facebook users. If they see Ron Paul on top, they form a different opinion than if they saw Ron Paul in, say, 4th. People need to see that Ron has a ton of support. If they see such support, like winning this huge poll, where tens of thousands have voted, they won't be afraid to support him. If they perceived him as a long-shot who has no support, they won't bother. Further, if someone hasn't heard of Ron Paul, but sees him on the top of a poll that their friend just took on facebook, they might take a second to look him up on YouTube. That's why we should give a flying fuck.

olehounddog
04-05-2011, 03:24 AM
done

DamianTV
04-05-2011, 06:02 AM
You're lucky I've already given out my daily allotment of Rep, because that warrants a negative. A poll as big as this is seen by literally MILLIONS of facebook users. If they see Ron Paul on top, they form a different opinion than if they saw Ron Paul in, say, 4th. People need to see that Ron has a ton of support. If they see such support, like winning this huge poll, where tens of thousands have voted, they won't be afraid to support him. If they perceived him as a long-shot who has no support, they won't bother. Further, if someone hasn't heard of Ron Paul, but sees him on the top of a poll that their friend just took on facebook, they might take a second to look him up on YouTube. That's why we should give a flying fuck.

Why should that deserve a Negative Rep?

I dont give a shit if you use facebook, but I have absolutely zero tolerance for the companys abuse of peoples privacy. What you decide to do with your info is your choice, but please dont give me a Negative Rep because I am not willing to give up my privacy for a tool as abhorrently dangerous as I believe facebook is. You accept the way they mishandle your privacy? Thats great! Good for you! Its your privacy, Im not going to tell you what to do, what not to do, or how to live your life. I dont facebook. In fact, every time I come across a website that links to facebook with one of their fucking privacy invasive apps, I have to think to myself that this company again knows that just about every website you hit on the web! Thats more than google, the NSA, and your ISP all at the same time, and it is to the point now that due to the privacy invasive nature, and the fact they dont even ask my fucking permission, which is what I am most pissed at them about, that I have done just about everything I can think of to make sure that my computer does not even send so much as one single packet if information to the fuckers. Hosts files, routing tables, router configs, firewalls, IP redirects, you name it, I am proactively protecting my privacy.

Seriously, why do you think so many companies now have facebook pages? Is it because their servers are better? Theyve got better tools? No. They profit completely on the information people are willing to give them. They can see all sorts of personal data like home phone numbers, street addresses, real names, real faces, etc. on the people that go to facebook dot com / schmoo or whatever company it is. But the original point remains.

Did facebook ask your permission before they started tracking you? No. You did sign up for an account, and thats fine and all, thats your choice, but seriously, if you ever get arrested for being a terrorist (which I know youre not...) and they see your facebook page, they are gonna grill you. Thus, the tracking is not volutary and people do not reject the idea of their privacy being invaded until it is too late and people find that the complacent attitude of "who cares if they are watching me, I am not doing anything wrong" will be shifted to "Well that was a BIG mistake" when something they did at one time that wasnt a crime when they did it is now retroactively considered a crime. With no Habeus Corpus, do you think they are going to stop there? No. Ex Post Facto (charge a person with a crime that was committed before the law against said activity has been passed) is not going to stop them either.

And for the record, I pretty well doubt that all 500 million facebook members are going to even see that poll. And if they do, which some of them will, Ron will probably be in the lead again, partly for your efforts, which I do applaud encouraging more Ron Paul supporters, but for us non-facebook users, who gives a shit? I am not going to sign up for facebook, ever.

Winning one poll on facebook is not the same as winning an election. Or CPAC. Or any of the other major polls out there. Facebook is poison laced candy with a fat child molestor sitting in the back of a dark stinky van trying to tempt some innocent young girl into the back of that van so the child molestor can have their way with them. If government is like fire, a dangerous tool and a master to be feared, then facebook is like a Simon Says wired up to a nuclear warhead where the red button detonates the nuke.

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 06:24 AM

I dont give a shit if you use facebook, but I have absolutely zero tolerance for the companys abuse of peoples privacy. What you decide to do with your info is your choice, but please dont give me a Negative Rep because I am not willing to give up my privacy for a tool as abhorrently dangerous as I believe facebook is. You accept the way they mishandle your privacy? Thats great! Good for you! Its your privacy, Im not going to tell you what to do, what not to do, or how to live your life. I dont facebook. In fact, every time I come across a website that links to facebook with one of their fucking privacy invasive apps, I have to think to myself that this company again knows that just about every website you hit on the web! Thats more than google, the NSA, and your ISP all at the same time, and it is to the point now that due to the privacy invasive nature, and the fact they dont even ask my fucking permission, which is what I am most pissed at them about, that I have done just about everything I can think of to make sure that my computer does not even send so much as one single packet if information to the fuckers. Hosts files, routing tables, router configs, firewalls, IP redirects, you name it, I am proactively protecting my privacy.

Seriously, why do you think so many companies now have facebook pages? Is it because their servers are better? Theyve got better tools? No. They profit completely on the information people are willing to give them. They can see all sorts of personal data like home phone numbers, street addresses, real names, real faces, etc. on the people that go to facebook dot com / schmoo or whatever company it is. But the original point remains.

Did facebook ask your permission before they started tracking you? No. You did sign up for an account, and thats fine and all, thats your choice, but seriously, if you ever get arrested for being a terrorist (which I know youre not...) and they see your facebook page, they are gonna grill you. Thus, the tracking is not volutary and people do not reject the idea of their privacy being invaded until it is too late and people find that the complacent attitude of "who cares if they are watching me, I am not doing anything wrong" will be shifted to "Well that was a BIG mistake" when something they did at one time that wasnt a crime when they did it is now retroactively considered a crime. With no Habeus Corpus, do you think they are going to stop there? No. Ex Post Facto (charge a person with a crime that was committed before the law against said activity has been passed) is not going to stop them either.

And for the record, I pretty well doubt that all 500 million facebook members are going to even see that poll. And if they do, which some of them will, Ron will probably be in the lead again, partly for your efforts, which I do applaud encouraging more Ron Paul supporters, but for us non-facebook users, who gives a shit? I am not going to sign up for facebook, ever.

Winning one poll on facebook is not the same as winning an election. Or CPAC. Or any of the other major polls out there. Facebook is poison laced candy with a fat child molestor sitting in the back of a dark stinky van trying to tempt some innocent young girl into the back of that van so the child molestor can have their way with them. If government is like fire, a dangerous tool and a master to be feared, then facebook is like a Simon Says wired up to a nuclear warhead where the red button detonates the nuke.

damian have you ever thought about making a profile with wrong info, then your private;) pretty easy , on your last paragraph, i think your confusing facebook with myspace;) for example i can make a facebook page using my chihuahua butters!!

thedude
04-05-2011, 06:46 AM
Isn't Freedomworks the GOP insiders funded group that funded Tea Party Express aka neocon wing of Tea Party?

I'm going to pass on this poll. This is run by Dick Armey who wanted Israel to expell arabs from their legal homeland, this guy doesn't know the ABC of human liberty and equality.

I'm passing on this one as well. If Palin wins this, it is because she "has wide spread support". But if Ron Paul wins this, it's because of the "spammers are alive and well" on the internet. It's a flawed approach. These online polls are fun but the establishment will never accept Ron Paul wins these due to real wide spread support. They'll cite "fake" Facebook profiles created by one or two spammers like they did in 2007/2008 (much like the few suggestions to do so in this thread).

civusamericanus
04-05-2011, 08:26 AM
Regarless it's still better we win ALL POLLS. Keep their feet to the fire. When other GOP potential candidates win, they make a big deal, when Ron Paul wins they may dismiss it, but we need to ALWAYS stop the competition from getting traction!

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Regarless it's still better we win ALL POLLS. Keep their feet to the fire. When other GOP potential candidates win, they make a big deal, when Ron Paul wins they may dismiss it, but we need to ALWAYS stop the competition from getting traction!

we are getting votes is it possible freedom works has a palinbot to counter our real votes hehe?

civusamericanus
04-05-2011, 08:42 AM
we are getting votes is it possible freedom works has a palinbot to counter our real votes hehe?
If they cheat and get caught, it's all the more reason for us to keep winning.

steph3n
04-05-2011, 08:44 AM
So what... boycott the polls. All of them.

Mike4Freedom
04-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Voted

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Voted

thanks i spread to all my friends .good way to weed out the anti-ron paul friends;)

DXDoug
04-05-2011, 08:55 AM
voted! lets win this alreaedy

steph3n
04-05-2011, 08:57 AM
thanks i spread to all my friends .good way to weed out the anti-ron paul friends;)

or the liberty minded that have given up on any real change, like me...it isn't happening.

the schools are too good at keeping people stupid.

Guitarzan
04-05-2011, 08:58 AM

+ rep lol

I should neg rep the troll.org for his ignorant comment about Jimmy Wales in another thread, too.

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Tsunami is rising;) Ron Paul 2012, votes are rising fast;) Ron Paul 2012 Shazam!!

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 09:05 AM
or the liberty minded that have given up on any real change, like me...it isn't happening.

the schools are too good at keeping people stupid.

shhh,give it until 2012 at least, fight to the end of the world! note some sarcasm!

KevinR
04-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Don't let Palin win!!

reduen
04-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Voted and promoted baby.....

sailingaway
04-05-2011, 09:15 AM

plus rep indeed, but I have to come back later to give it, I've been rationed.

I only use facebook to track what my kids 'put out there' having reached the conviction that if I told them not to use facebook it would be one of those 'unenforceable demands' parents are warned against.... But I only have two of my closest friends beyond my kids as friends (which makes me feel pretty rude -- I just don't look at my friend requests any more.) But they keep changing their privacy policies to create defaults you purposely opted out of. It is why I wouldn't get twitter for a long time. Now I broke down there and ONLY use twitter for liberty stuff, under a username. But I still haven't done the long form twitter that wants permission to track your browser searches before you down load it (I read that crap you have to click 'accept' to.)

Good for you.

reduen
04-05-2011, 09:18 AM
Dude a win in any poll is better than the alternative! The folks who can't see this just boggle my mind...

reduen
04-05-2011, 09:21 AM
I just got Congressman Paul a dozen votes in about two minutes by asking my friends..! It is worth it folks....:)

acptulsa
04-05-2011, 09:25 AM
Dude a win in any poll is better than the alternative! The folks who can't see this just boggle my mind...

Seriously. OMG, let's not vote in any polls for fear that we'll be accused of being fourteen hackers launching bots from our mother's basements!! Oh noes!!

There's a couple dozen apolitical 'hangers on' looking for who the new crop of choices are and whose name to remember for every one person who goes looking for an explanation. And of those few who dig deeper, there's a couple dozen who have already made up their minds to each one who seeks an explanation with an open mind.

Win polls.

BuddyRey
04-05-2011, 10:03 AM
C'mon gang. We can do this!

truthsaga
04-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Voted, a few hundred behind.

Anti Federalist
04-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Best. Rant. Ever.

Could have wrote that myself.

Fuck a bunch of myspacelinkedbookpagein.

+rep

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Af go vote:) or i will have my chihuahua attack you:) all i gotta say is gop and he goes for ankles!!!

eduardo89
04-05-2011, 02:59 PM
voted with all my pages

Thomas
04-05-2011, 03:21 PM
voted

Chieppa1
04-05-2011, 03:26 PM
voted, because fuck "the man".

Chieppa1
04-05-2011, 03:27 PM
I'm on FB because there ARE 500 million users. And if we don't have a presence there then there is 500 million users would get to read nothing but Obama ads for president all day.

TheTyke
04-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Closed the gap to 700 votes! Let's win this one for the good Dr. and his wife!

ForLibertyFight
04-05-2011, 03:38 PM
voted

DamianTV
04-05-2011, 03:45 PM
If Ron does run and win the Presidential Election, it will because of the message that HE carries, not because of facebook by itself, but because the internet itself is the last dwindling frontier where people can communicate without complete and total censorship of their beliefs and opinions. Thus, (obviously) facebook itself would be nothing but a thought in a persons mind without the Internet.

To further this, and this is something a lot of us have a hard time coming to understand, it isnt even about Ron Paul, its about his message. I would even go so far as to say that I would stop supporting Ron Paul if I were able to find another potential candidate whose ideas and actions to protect and preserve Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness were stronger than Ron Paul's.

At the same time, a modicum of caution needs to be followed. Many people judge candidates based on the way their supporters behave. If we act like asses, some people, the very people who's minds we want to free, will think negatively of Ron Paul's message.

If you choose to facebook, then I think it is good that you try to use it as a means to support the idea of Liberty. If you dont use facebook, for whatever your reason, dont start now just because there is one poll that we might lose. Some of the posts already indicate that this particular poll can be cheated and exploited so that one individual can vote many times. I believe that most people that vote in polls like that realize this to a certain extent, regardless of who the frontrunner is. If Obama is on this poll and he were leading by an exaggerated ammt, people will probably already be aware that the results of the poll has been biased by a few individuals in favor of their opinion.

Most people already know the name Ron Paul, as it has become one of very few household names. Heck, his name is more widely recognized than that of our VP! That right there is good enough indication to most people, that regardless of the results of this poll, that Ron Paul is a force to be reckoned with. That is, if the voting system were honest. (*mumble* Reid Steals Nevada (http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=reid+stealing+nevada&aq=f&aqi=g-j1&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=a9acdcd2312857c2))

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Closed the gap to 700 votes! Let's win this one for the good Dr. and his wife! wierd part is seeing the palin support, wtf are these folks thinking and they are keeping up with our voting?? i haven't seen any palin fb promoting have you?

speciallyblend
04-05-2011, 03:49 PM
If Ron does run and win the Presidential Election, it will because of the message that HE carries, not because of facebook by itself, but because the internet itself is the last dwindling frontier where people can communicate without complete and total censorship of their beliefs and opinions. Thus, (obviously) facebook itself would be nothing but a thought in a persons mind without the Internet.

To further this, and this is something a lot of us have a hard time coming to understand, it isnt even about Ron Paul, its about his message. I would even go so far as to say that I would stop supporting Ron Paul if I were able to find another potential candidate whose ideas and actions to protect and preserve Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness were stronger than Ron Paul's.

At the same time, a modicum of caution needs to be followed. Many people judge candidates based on the way their supporters behave. If we act like asses, some people, the very people who's minds we want to free, will think negatively of Ron Paul's message.

If you choose to facebook, then I think it is good that you try to use it as a means to support the idea of Liberty. If you dont use facebook, for whatever your reason, dont start now just because there is one poll that we might lose. Some of the posts already indicate that this particular poll can be cheated and exploited so that one individual can vote many times. I believe that most people that vote in polls like that realize this to a certain extent, regardless of who the frontrunner is. If Obama is on this poll and he were leading by an exaggerated ammt, people will probably already be aware that the results of the poll has been biased by a few individuals in favor of their opinion.

Most people already know the name Ron Paul, as it has become one of very few household names. Heck, his name is more widely recognized than that of our VP! That right there is good enough indication to most people, that regardless of the results of this poll, that Ron Paul is a force to be reckoned with. That is, if the voting system were honest. (*mumble* Reid Steals Nevada (http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=reid+stealing+nevada&aq=f&aqi=g-j1&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=a9acdcd2312857c2))

we get your points now go vote geez, next!! point is 500 million users can see support thru fb members!!! why not vote and if your not worried about facebook why do you keep posting in this thread and following facebook!!

Anti Federalist
04-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Af go vote:) or i will have my chihuahua attack you:) all i gotta say is gop and he goes for ankles!!!

LoL - AAAAHHHHHHH!

But setting up a spacepagebook just to vote in polls...?

Nevah!!!!!!

http://content8.flixster.com/photo/64/72/34/6472342_tml.jpg

TheBlackPeterSchiff
04-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Voted.

jth_ttu
04-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Voted

QueenB4Liberty
04-05-2011, 07:24 PM
voted

DXDoug
04-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Still behind Sarah but not by much now. 900 votes or still needed

Sentient Void
04-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Make sure you guys select your friends that you know would vote for Paul on this poll.

Closing the gap! 567 votes!!! :D

TheTyke
04-05-2011, 11:13 PM
wierd part is seeing the palin support, wtf are these folks thinking and they are keeping up with our voting?? i haven't seen any palin fb promoting have you?

Well, I think Palin has more following her on Facebook than Ron. I'm not one of them, so I don't know if any of her fan pages posted... But this highlights the expanding role the internet plays in everyday life. In 2007, only 44% of Kentuckians were on the internet. Today, even all the little old ladies are using Facebook so they can share pictures and chat about their grandkids. Although for now, contacting Republican voters by phone or door to door will remain the best way to win an election, we must consider that the internet is becoming the ultimate in free advertising... never has there been such an easy way to reach tens of thousands (or millions) with a message and answer their concerns directly. We would do well to figure out the most effective ways of utilizing it.

Facebook polls are a fascinating beast... in a way, they are more realistic than most online poll, since REAL people vote in them. No one is going to make 10,000 accounts to vote from, it's simply too much trouble to race that way. This also means the polls have more meaning. You can still stack the votes a little bit by inviting friendly people only, but it takes just one to spill it to others.

Maximus
04-05-2011, 11:23 PM
It's much closer now than it was earlier today

speciallyblend
04-06-2011, 12:28 AM
It's much closer now than it was earlier today

yeah only a couple hundred back and the kewl thing about the spreading of the poll is you can see what friends have voted in the poll and how many others they haVE INVITED that voted!! kinda tells me my inviting garnered at least another 100 plus votes alone on the chain!!

Dave Aiello
04-06-2011, 02:12 AM
+ rep lol

I should neg rep the troll.org for his ignorant comment about Jimmy Wales in another thread, too.

Troll.org was paraphrasing Jimmy Wales' actual words. He himself stated that he doesn't know much at all about politics. Also, he spent the beginning of his career running a pornography web ring. This could very well be the only reason that he calls himself a libertarian.

IN ANY CASE, we are only a few hundred votes behind! 8,877 (Palin) - 8,401 (Paul).

Also, 37,790 facebook users have voted. The average facebook user has 130 friends. 37,790 x 130 = 4,912,700 people who have been exposed to this poll. This is how important facebook is. I can name at least 10 facebook friends who have been turned on to Ron simply because I post Ron Paul information on my facebook page.

reduen
04-06-2011, 10:35 AM
Well we moved to within 358 votes at least. Just another opportunity for the palinites to brag I guess....

Deinonychus
04-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Voted.

Sentient Void
04-06-2011, 11:51 AM
The poll isn't done yet. 320 votes away.

Keep spreading this viral, ladies. I specifically sent it to 240 people I knew most of which would vote for RP in the poll (you can target people in your friends list to ask them to vote in it).

Comon - we *have* to have a better grassroots facebook organization than the Palin folks. Seriously. We are getting closer though.

Remember - don't just 'vote' - send it to all your friends who you know would vote for RP as well, or even might vote for RP.

Sentient Void
04-06-2011, 06:01 PM
210 votes away, ladies! ALMOST THERE!!!

speciallyblend
04-06-2011, 06:33 PM
210 votes away, ladies! ALMOST THERE!!!

blimpin, come on folks spread!

speciallyblend
04-06-2011, 06:34 PM
The poll isn't done yet. 320 votes away.

Keep spreading this viral, ladies. I specifically sent it to 240 people I knew most of which would vote for RP in the poll (you can target people in your friends list to ask them to vote in it).

Comon - we *have* to have a better grassroots facebook organization than the Palin folks. Seriously. We are getting closer though.

Remember - don't just 'vote' - send it to all your friends who you know would vote for RP as well, or even might vote for RP.

beckin

Dave Aiello
04-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Bump

Sentient Void
04-06-2011, 08:53 PM
110 votes

closing the gap!

angelatc
04-06-2011, 09:11 PM
voted - thanks to casey jones for the heads up

Thomas
04-06-2011, 09:44 PM
keep voting!

South Park Fan
04-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Within 71 votes of victory!

speciallyblend
04-06-2011, 09:56 PM
Within 71 votes of victory!

seems 70 now, get those voters to fb:)

Wineman77
04-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Voted. Within 60

Dave Aiello
04-06-2011, 10:19 PM
56 behind.. send to your liberty-loving facebook friends.. click "ask friends" in the top right corner.

Kylie
04-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Voted. And sent to a ton of people. Hope it works!

Sentient Void
04-06-2011, 10:53 PM
39 votes! muaaaahahahahah!

It's a grand libertarian CONSPIRACY!

idirtify
04-06-2011, 11:01 PM
I clicked the button for Ron, but I saw nothing like “enter” to click. So I just X-ed out. I hope I did it right.

idirtify
04-06-2011, 11:03 PM
56 behind.. send to your liberty-loving facebook friends.. click "ask friends" in the top right corner.

I would if I thought more of my friends would vote for Ron than for Palin.

kah13176
04-06-2011, 11:09 PM
We're losing by 7...

Dave Aiello
04-06-2011, 11:11 PM

Kylie
04-06-2011, 11:13 PM
I knew I liked those guys for a reason!

Dave Aiello
04-06-2011, 11:14 PM

South Park Fan
04-06-2011, 11:17 PM
http://hacknmod.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/fireworks1.jpg

Dave Aiello
04-06-2011, 11:19 PM
Squeezed it out! Man, I love the R3v.

JK/SEA
04-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Taking the lead at 10:17pm pacific time, by 6 votes.

Dave Aiello
04-06-2011, 11:21 PM
ANDDDDDD with that goes any chance of freedomworks publishing the results lol .. but that's irrelevant - we've done our damage.

ivflight
04-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Ahead by 14 with my vote (my first time using facebook in a couple years, at least).

Dave Aiello
04-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Ahead by 14 with my vote (my first time using facebook in a couple years, at least).

that's some dedication... +rep

Sentient Void
04-06-2011, 11:45 PM
And with being ahead over 26 votes now... I posted this in the discussion for the poll...

And Ron Paul takes the lead! He will continue to gain a greater and greater advantage over all other possibilities in this poll over time.

This is a strong message for FreedomWorks to move in an icnreasingly truly libertarian direction.

The internet, and people in general are becoming more and more libertarian everyday. The State is on borrowed time.

civusamericanus
04-07-2011, 12:50 AM
WE have to keep the pace up!

scrosnoe
04-07-2011, 12:54 AM
we are in a dead heat situation with Palin -- need a full court press to pull way ahead now! GO TEAM~

Philhelm
04-07-2011, 01:54 AM
One of my friends was a Sarah Palin fan, but I've been working on him. Having just checked the poll results again (Ron Paul with a slight lead), I see that he had voted for Ron Paul. That's great! It makes me feel good to know that I've converted three people to Ron Paul already. Not a great number of people, but I feel like a liberty zombie all the same.

Dave Aiello
04-07-2011, 02:46 AM
One of my friends was a Sarah Palin fan, but I've been working on him. Having just checked the poll results again (Ron Paul with a slight lead), I see that he had voted for Ron Paul. That's great! It makes me feel good to know that I've converted three people to Ron Paul already. Not a great number of people, but I feel like a liberty zombie all the same.

Social networking is critical to our movement, especially with more older people using social networks this go-around.

civusamericanus
04-07-2011, 07:22 AM
Ron Paul is only winning by 151 votes, we could lose the lead by the end of the day, if we don't keep up the momentum.

AuH2O
04-07-2011, 09:36 AM
FreedomWorks is having a run-off, and Ron Paul is winning that one too (but it's close). Go vote!

http://www.facebook.com/FreedomWorks

speciallyblend
04-07-2011, 09:40 AM
FreedomWorks is having a run-off, and Ron Paul is winning that one too (but it's close). Go vote!

http://www.facebook.com/FreedomWorks

just made a new thread on this with a tiny url for twitter it is in GP

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?286689-After-40-000-votes-cast-Ron-Paul-and-Sarah-Palin-are-the-top-two