PDA

View Full Version : Dear NH RP Supporters and Free State People

Areign
10-25-2007, 06:10 AM
I have from a good sources sad sad news. It seems because of the growing UNREST in NH what with the Free State Project, and growing support from Ron Paul. That, infact, Army Reserves men are being transfered. Originally on their way to Iraq, a few have let it slip that they are now being sent to NH for some sort of 'marshal law' thing. Now, don't freak out thinking "Tomorrow!". I don't know when, and the Reserves men didn't say when. All I know is that the Reserves are building up a force to send. Thank a polite friend my fiance has in the Oregon Army Reserves for the news.

ross11988
10-25-2007, 06:15 AM
Got False Flag?

sunny
10-25-2007, 06:38 AM
I have from a good sources sad sad news. It seems because of the growing UNREST in NH what with the Free State Project, and growing support from Ron Paul. That, infact, Army Reserves men are being transfered. Originally on their way to Iraq, a few have let it slip that they are now being sent to NH for some sort of 'marshal law' thing. Now, don't freak out thinking "Tomorrow!". I don't know when, and the Reserves men didn't say when. All I know is that the Reserves are building up a force to send. Thank a polite friend my fiance has in the Oregon Army Reserves for the news.

WHAT???

constituent
10-25-2007, 06:40 AM
more of the, "set 'em up and knock 'em down," i suppose.

when will we learn? don't pick scabs.

10thAmendmentMan
10-25-2007, 06:42 AM
While I normally don't approve of trolling, that's actually a pretty funny post because a couple people will take it seriously. :)

Kacela
10-25-2007, 06:42 AM
If you are in the reserves, and stationed in another state - can you legally vote in that state? If this was true, we just got a whole bunch more RP votes :p

d_goddard
10-25-2007, 08:10 AM
If you are in the reserves, and stationed in another state - can you legally vote in that state?

According to NH statute, yes you can.

As far as the top post... do you hear that ringing? It's my bullshit detector going off!

pcosmar
10-25-2007, 08:24 AM
Checking some other sites for Intel.
Nothing yet.
Troop movements are monitored.
Eyes are open and watching.

DaronWestbrooke
10-25-2007, 08:56 AM
Why am I not surprised? Wait until they tell us who we can and can't vote for, for our own good.

I still have bets that the general election will be canceled next year so Chimpy can remain in office.

micahnelson
10-25-2007, 09:02 AM
Guys. Come on seriously.

KingTheoden
10-25-2007, 09:11 AM
Not buying this. If the neocons attempted some false flag to make Free State (ergo Ron Paul) look bad, they run serious SERIOUS risk of it blowing back right on them.

Going to need some more information before I put this in my credible pile.

Wendi
10-25-2007, 10:21 AM
There were mainstream news articles a couple of weeks ago that appeared designed to smear the Free State Project. Apparently the gov't is ticked that several of the supporters of Ed & Elaine Brown were free staters... and is looking for a scapegoat community.

Areign
10-25-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm not trying to troll. Just relaying to you lot what I've heard from a few reserves men. That is all. If you can prove it is bullshit, then please do. It will make me happy infact.