PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh: Matt Collins is in TROUBLE

AGRP
04-04-2011, 06:47 PM
:collins:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/david-cholesterol/the-following-paulbots-are-not-on-my-friend-list-but-they-may-be-on-yours/188810571163708

Sola_Fide
04-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Error message.

Standing Like A Rock
I got this:

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

RonPaulFanInGA
Nothing.

AGRP
04-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Try now?

Sola_Fide
04-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Nope.

AGRP
04-04-2011, 06:53 PM
I guess FB doesn't allow certain people to view things. :(

C&P:

The following Paulbots are NOT on my friend list, but they may be on your's!
by David Cholesterol on Monday, April 4, 2011 at 3:37pm

I know many people hate these new Facebook polls, but I love them. It allows me to clean the Paulbot infiltration from my friend list, and expose their REAL intent. With that said, I have found a great Facebook Poll where many Paulbots have overrun:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=10150173797090126&qa_ref=nac&post_id=10150211532175126&notif_t=like

The question:

"Who on this list would you most like to see as the next US President of the United States of America?"

The choices:

Alan Keyes

Ron Paul

Rubio

Sarah Palin

Herman Cain

Michelle Bachmann

Allen West

Donald J. Trump

Tim Pawlenty

Mitt Romney

While I have not offically endorsed him, Allen West was leading the poll before the Paulbots overran it... which explains all the West bashing.

Please note the lunacy of the Paulbots ( I could have posted hundreds of their comments), and then try to explain to me how they are on our side.

The Paulbots NOT on my friend list, but may be on your's:

Judy Morris · 170 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Ron Paul - all the others are anti-liberty statist neocons!

Steven Kreiser · 1,085 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Ron Paul overtakes West. I guess West is NOT the best. lol

Matt Collins · 180 mutual friends

Allen West is a neocon warmonger who wants to violate the Constitution and continue spending money the government doesn't have on unnecessary wars it can't afford.

Jill Pyeatt · 819 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Yo, GOP: Ron Paul is by far the best candidate. Stop fooling around. Forget Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich, who are ethically challenged. Mitt Romney basically created the prototype for Obamacare, so forget him. All those other guys: forget them.

Igor Prohorov · 44 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Ron Paul is the only person in this field of candidates who talks the talk, and walks the walk.

Gary C. Huggins 4 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Rhyme for the day: Ron Paul - or no one at all.

Edgardo Peregrino · 175 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Ron Paul is more closer to my philosophy than any of these statists. Especially Allen West who is nothing more than a statist fraud.

Coleen Rowley · 13 mutual friends

I'd like to see a Ron Paul-Dennis Kucinich combo.

Cynthia De Moss · 339 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Allen West is a neo-con response~!

Liberty and Constitution lovers of America would most likely desire a true libertarian Constitutionalist, which would, of course be RON PAUL 2012~!!!!

Chris Diamond · 38 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

For those of you voting for Lt. Col Allen West, I hope you're content with the abdication of your Constitutional rights in the name of 'support' for the perpetual war state.

Rich Paul · 191 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Ron Paul is the only sane answer.

Antonio Buehler · 35 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Other than Allen West being a xenophobic, racist, Islamophobic, anti-civil liberties, pro-illegal war, corporatists, foreign interests first, war criminal, I can totally see why he is winning this poll *eye roll*

Chris Dixon · 289 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Keyes has no support base to boost him, Rubio has shown to be warmonger in opposition to the Constitution, Palin is too polarizing and a loose cannon, Cain is a former Federal Reserve chairman and an opponent to auditing it, Bachmann voted for the Patriot Act renewal using the famous Pelosi argument "Vote for it now, debate it and find out whats in it later", West voted for the Patriot Act renewal and has shown to be a neocon, Trump has no connection to the Independents or Middle Class he can never win, Pawlenty vetoed a bill that would have barred Minnesota's compliance with the Orwellian and unconstitutional REAL ID Act of 2005, and Mitt Romney gave us RomneyCare which the Obama Administration has credited as their inspiration for their nightmare bill.

All that remains is the only one who has consistently supported the Constitution for decades. Who has won more elections than ALL of these people? And never waivered on his message through this whole time?

RON PAUL 2012!!!

Cecily Dees Barber · 135 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Ron Paul---the ONLY candidate willing to tell the truth about the economy, the wars, and the Constitution!!

Christine Rainwater · 427 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

I like some of Allen West's views, but I could NEVER vote for anyone who supports extending the Patriot Act. Ron Paul is the only Republican I can trust.

Jake Witmer · 172 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Ron Paul makes the cutoff. You'd have to be a blithering idiot to choose anyone else on this list.

Ryan D Hall · 237 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

VOTE ALLEN WEST ... ONLY IF ... you love being told to SHUT UP, you want the media to become SILENCED, and IF you want to have our rights to freedom of speech far more rigidly CONTROLLED (meaning: CENSORED!). Allen West = UN-American and LOSING!!!

Frank Gonzalez · 80 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Ron Paul #1, yes. But neocon warmonger and distraction candidate Alan West is currently in 1st place. Let's not overlook this, and then let's make sure we handle this properly.

Billy Ryals Jr · 55 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Ron Paul. Nobody else comes close with me.

Frank Liberty · 169 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

myself/ron paul 2012

David Marks · 208 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Ron Paul is the only voice of reason amongst the candidates. The american peoples last chance at rebuilding the country for the people and not the criminal corporations interests

!!

Stopthetrain Rightnow · 58 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Don Starr March 25

FB Friends, Don't answer FB Friends who pose a lot of random questions, like who is your favorite Truther, if you could choose a person to lead a revolution, who would it be, if a revolution started, would you join, it's a bot, or a alphabet agency poser, be smart, be care ful, it is data collection..., and organization, Roach Motel "RAID!"

Pete Dahlen · 157 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

GOP can't live without there NEO-CONS!! Also 5th plank of the Communist Manifesto is Central Banking!!

Conrad Boyko II · 154 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Dr. Paul is the only one who is closest to the vision of the Founders, not only in his domestic policies, but his foreign policies. Leave the States and the people alone, and no to any foreign interventions and entangling alliances.

Ben Truther Mihalski · 287 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Ron Paul for president 2012.... end the fed, bring our troops home, defend our borders, bring back sound currency, end all foreign aid.... etc...

Christine Estep · 139 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

The Righteous choice for Christians is of course Congressman Dr. Ron Paul!

Kathryn A. Graham · 158 mutual friends · Answered Ron Paul

Ron Paul #1, #2 would be Andrew Napolitano, if we could get him to run. #3 might even be Jesse Ventura. But the others on your list don't even make my list.

ItsTime
04-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Paulbots because we vote..... Lol

sailingaway
04-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Well, it showed me a new poll to vote for Ron in.

jdowns
04-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Just report it to Facebook. It's a violation of their TOS.

Sola_Fide
04-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Good responses!

Jeremy
04-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Just report it to Facebook. It's a violation of their TOS.

How is it a violation?

belian78
04-04-2011, 07:24 PM
I fail to see how Matt is in trouble, did I miss something?

Matt Collins
04-04-2011, 07:37 PM
This guy looks like a moron.

BlackTerrel
04-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Haha. Enjoyed reading the responses of everyone who voted for Ron Paul.

BlackTerrel
04-04-2011, 08:12 PM
This guy looks like a moron.

Surprisingly that guy looks smarter than he is.

RM918
04-04-2011, 08:16 PM
These Paulbots have some irrational desire to vote for their own candidate and talk about them! They must be crazed loons, purged from this earth at all costs!

These types of guys are such flaming hypocrites. They do the exact same stuff we do to promote their candidates, but when we do it all of a sudden it's 'spamming' and 'compulsive' because we're way better at it than them?

heavenlyboy34
04-04-2011, 10:21 PM
I wouldn't consider that "trouble". All publicity is good publicity, ya know. ;)

AGRP
04-04-2011, 11:14 PM
I fail to see how Matt is in trouble, did I miss something?

I wouldn't consider that "trouble". All publicity is good publicity, ya know. ;)

Sarcasm is difficult to translate over the net :)

Read post #7

speciallyblend
04-04-2011, 11:28 PM
ooo noes real folks are voting in a facebook poll, OMG lmfao!!!!!!!!!

pcosmar
04-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Who the Frack is David Cholesterol ??
I mean other than being an Allen West fanboy.

And why should anyone care?

Dreamofunity
04-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Steven Kreiser · 1,085 mutual friends

Who the hell has 1,085 mutual friends with someone they don't even know?

qh4dotcom
04-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Bump

K466
04-05-2011, 11:49 AM
So this Cholesterol loon blindly removes all Ron Paul supporters. I saw that he said Ron Paul was a RINO since he was libertarian. Excuse me? Every Republican is somewhere on the libertarian/statist scale.

Vessol
04-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Who the hell has 1,085 mutual friends with someone they don't even know?

This was my thought.

What the fuck? Some people use facebook WAY too much.

AGRP
04-05-2011, 01:42 PM
I was pondering how fitting of an action this is for neo-cons. It also fits a pattern we see from neo-con sites/people. Remember Free Republic? Bill OReilly? Dick Morris?

I don't recall many, if not any, Libertarians behaving in such a manner towards people with whom they disagree.

K466
04-05-2011, 02:03 PM
I was pondering how fitting of an action this is for neo-cons. It also fits a pattern we see from neo-con sites/people. Remember Free Republic? Bill OReilly? Dick Morris?

I don't recall many, if not any, Libertarians behaving in such a manner towards people with whom they disagree.

Don't forget Mark Coward Levin. He deleted a bunch of friendly comments that disagreed with him.

And you're right, I can't really think of any libertarians that have resorted to censorship.