PDA

View Full Version : Isolating the Enemy

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Isolating the Enemy to the People’s Civil Purpose:

The Over Heated Business of Lawyering

A Writ by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

As we would all religiously protect our own birthrights and hold the right of our own flesh and blood over the sake of the worthless multitude (nations), for the sake of children, the very least amongst us, by what the Almighty said in Matthew 18:1-5 and in the other Gospels, it is better to wrap a millstone around our own necks and to cast ourselves to the bottom of the sea (becoming the lowest form of life). In other words, as the birthright is important to Catholics, Baptists, Jews, and so on, according to His Word we should forfeit these birthrights for the sakes of the very least amongst us.

Indeed, most Americans, the majority of us in fact, desire to do something to keep our blessed nation from faltering any further. Things are so dire today that we feel as if the enemy has already succeeded in dividing and conquering us. One cannot even isolate who that enemy is. Yet it is clear that they are no longer working for us, but, in clear contempt of the people’s Civil Purpose, they feel no shame in thinking we are here to serve them!

Simply put, the enemy of the people’s Civil Purpose is legal precedence. As legal precedence is the culmination of laws passed based on past traditions, the people’s Civil Purpose is a natural law created by our Founding Fathers based on certain self evident and unalienable truths with these being declared by them to supercede every past tradition and future event yet to occur. This is no small matter.

To elaborate on the point, if things continue to the extent that the majority of Americans were made to live under bridges, we would feel quite ashamed (as many of us so in fact do today). However, if the lawyers, the power brokers responsible for usurping the people’s Civil Purpose, were made to live under them, they would feel little shame in comparison. As they are the ones passing the laws that are creating the shame, they would suffer little persecution.

In getting our nation back on the path towards solving its problems on the local level, we need to put the overheated business of lawyering back in its place. We can achieve this by holding a national convention where corporations and companies can meet to agree on slashing their legal departments. As legal departments become downsized, managers will then have to relearn how to operate the corporations and companies on the local level. Huge legal departments are what fuel big government. As legal departments shrink, so local hiring will pick up. Figure for every public executive (lawyer) fired, at least ten employees can be added to the payrolls to take their place.

Once again, in every culture, a young man is taught to hide his authority by controlling it. Exhibiting that authority in public is offensive. Therefore, though we need to exhibit authority as a necessary tyranny at the national dinner table, we should learn to control it and to use as little of it as necessary. In fact, if it is so my will to do so, then I might decide to never use any of it.

Once again, in contrast to the deceitful arguments calling for massive amounts of change by way of the creation of more and more, bigger and bigger governments or, better yet, in getting rid of government by establishing even more bigger governments, in truth the greatest of benefits are derived from the most precious of alterations (amending).

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Rewriting, Revision, and Bumping

A Christian isn't someone who is, but is someone who isn't. A Christian isn't someone who is a Jew, a Catholic, a Muslim, a Hindu, or a Baptist as all these things withered away after the Lord left the temple and began His journey towards carrying the cross towards His crucifixion.

We should meditate and ask ourselves:
Though I say I am a member of the people, am I really a part of the tyranny against them?
Am I a loyalist against this nation's future posterity?
Against the American People's Civil Purpose and in clear contempt of it, have I accepted entitlements and benefits in exchange for helping keep a new aristocratic nobility in power?