PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Jesse Ventura on Good Morning America (Mentions Ron Paul)

MRoCkEd
04-04-2011, 10:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_iQxXWsfu4&feature=player_embedded

MN Patriot
04-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Jesse says he would run with Ron Paul as an independent, but Ron will only run for the Republican Party, so that will never happen.

Kind of a shame, really; should get an independent third party going, one that isn't controlled by the political Establishment.

LatinsforPaul
04-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Jesse would make a perfect Secretary of Defense for President Ron Paul. :D

gls
04-04-2011, 11:44 AM
Kind of a shame, really; should get an independent third party going, one that isn't controlled by the political Establishment.

The Establishment would love that since the deck is heavily stacked against third parties and it would relegate us back to the sidelines.

Dreamofunity
04-04-2011, 01:22 PM
What the hell is with that jacket and hair? Mostly that jacket.

Teaser Rate
04-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Looking at his body language, I'm starting to wonder if Jesse has some kind of hidden psychiatric disorder. It would certainly explain his recent foray into into the Alex Jones conspiracy fringe.

Mach
04-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Looking at his body language, I'm starting to wonder if Jesse has some kind of hidden psychiatric disorder. It would certainly explain his recent foray into into the Alex Jones conspiracy fringe.

................................................ht tp://plus613.net/forum/mods/smileys/images/handjob.gif

Dreamofunity
04-04-2011, 02:41 PM

Certain people have suggested Parkinsons disease considering the shakes, which if my General Psychology class served me well is correlated with low dopamine levels. Maybe it's actually a conspiracy, and Jesse really has Schizophrenia (correlated with a high level of dopamine) and to treat it they decreased his dopamine so much that he displays symptoms of Parkinsons. Or maybe he really has Parkinsons and they're increasing his dopamine levels so much that he's turning Schizophrenic (something about murdering greedy drug-company bastards). Either way...

HES REALLY SCHIZOPHRENIC AND THATS WHY HE BELIEVES 911 TROOF.

Johnnymac
04-04-2011, 02:55 PM
even if Ron took the Independent bid he wouldn't even consider Jesse, and I don't find anything wrong with Jesse either if he wants to be a truther thats fine with me you can be what ever you want in life, I don't know why people are constantly asking about Jesse running with Ron it will never happen.

AFPVet
04-04-2011, 03:00 PM
I think Jesse is pretty level headed actually and would be a great VP. I think he should consider it even if Ron Paul stays with the Republicans.

jmdrake
04-04-2011, 03:14 PM

Certain people have suggested Parkinsons disease considering the shakes, which if my General Psychology class served me well is correlated with low dopamine levels. Maybe it's actually a conspiracy, and Jesse really has Schizophrenia (correlated with a high level of dopamine) and to treat it they decreased his dopamine so much that he displays symptoms of Parkinsons. Or maybe he really has Parkinsons and they're increasing his dopamine levels so much that he's turning Schizophrenic (something about murdering greedy drug-company bastards). Either way...

HES REALLY SCHIZOPHRENIC AND THATS WHY HE BELIEVES 911 TROOF.

:rolleyes: So I guess you two think that Judge Andrew Napolitano is psychotic too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP8IuDZCWug

Johnnymac
04-04-2011, 03:56 PM
good point ^

Dreamofunity
04-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Mine was a joke (Notice: TROOF), but yeah.