PDA

View Full Version : I hate conspiracy theories but Trump might be on to something

White Bear Lake
04-03-2011, 05:48 PM
http://nowewont.ning.com/profiles/blogs/obama-may-have-a-criminal-past

Shit's going to hit the fan.

I originally didn't buy into the whole birth certificate thing but I'm beggining to think there's just too much evidence (or lack thereof) for it not to be true. I'm thinking this is just the tip of the iceberg for a much bigger fraud.

Donald Trump is probably the only person in the country with the money, ego, and public exposure to uncover and release Obama's past. I'm sure he's had scores of top investigators and lawyers behind the scenes shifting through every piece of data possible digging up stuff on Obama's past. And his team must of found something because Trump wouldn't have started releasing hints if he hadn't.

I don't think Trump is seriously that interested in being President. I just think he's going to use the GOP primary as a platform to unlease his evidence. Trump will put all his effort into making sure this works and doesn't just get covered up because he'll get a huge ego-trip in being able to put his name in the history books as the guy who potentially discovered the biggest fraud and scandal in this country's history. He's got the goods and he'll slowly release hints and tidbits over the next year and build up momentum to the point where he is in the spot to get the maximum effect with this. If he just releases it all at once it would hurt Obama slightly but it would be brushed away by the media and the elite and whitewashed so quickly so that it wouldn't have much lasting impact.

There's just so many sketchy unanswered questions in Obama's past for something like this to not be taking place. This will be Wategate II but bigger.

Seriously, read this articles and you tell me if they don't get you thinking about things:

http://newsflavor.com/politics/world-politics/white-house-insider-president-obama-should-be-arrested/

http://newsflavor.com/politics/world-politics/white-house-insider-they-were-in-shock-at-the-presidents-behavior/#ixzz13cauXjRY

"Ok then – I’ll point your nose in the right direction. Enough people are sniffing in the same garbage pile anyways, including the Times. Though I suspect they are burying it at the moment, or trying to. They are still heavily invested in Obama, but that may change soon… Go back to Chicago. That is the key. There is other crap around the White House, other things that could trip them up, but Chicago is where the real heavy deal is that could bring the administration down. Go back and review Blagojevich. Go back and review Rezko, Barton, Stern, Giordano, Carothers, Jarret. It’s one and the same. It’s all connected, and it’s big. And people know. The White House is -expletive- itself over this stuff. Pelosi has it. Clintons have it – more of it than they had in 2008.

"-Expletive- you…(pause) I apologize for that, but no, I am not some right winger. You know that. I have spent decades helping to build the Democratic Party up. I have worked alongside some wonderful, sincere, intelligent people during that time. Some of those people have now seen their careers tarnished, or ended entirely due to this administration. Others are fighting for survival, but continue to face attack from this administration. Enough is enough. I will not defend, I will not support, I will not play a part in such blatant misuse of power and authority that continues to be the practice of this administration. No more. My primary goal now is to help as many good Democrats survive the disaster that will be the November elections, and from there, provide a far more capable and competent candidate to be the Democratic Party nominee for 2012."

Matt Collins
04-03-2011, 06:05 PM
I think Obama isn't releasing the long form birth certificate because of one of several reasons:

1- He wasn't born in the US
and/or
2- It has him listed as "Caucasian"
and/or
3- It has him listed as "negro" (common terminology of the time)

#1 is obvious why it would be a problem
#2 could present problems among his base. A lot of black people are upset with him over various reasons, some because he is mulatto. This would not help that, the narrative could then be that he is no longer one of them (his family were never slaves in America which leads to a distinctly different heritage than most Americans who happen to be black). Also if he recieved scholarships or opportunities because of his skin color, revealing that he is "Caucasian" could also be problematic too and bring scrutiny.
#3 might just be personally embarrassing to him to be labeled "negro" which is an archaic and sometimes derogatory term

Or it could be something I haven't thought of.

BlackTerrel
04-03-2011, 06:43 PM
I don't think Trump is seriously that interested in being President. I just think he's going to use the GOP primary as a platform to unlease his evidence. Trump will put all his effort into making sure this works and doesn't just get covered up because he'll get a huge ego-trip in being able to put his name in the history books as the guy who potentially discovered the biggest fraud and scandal in this country's history. He's got the goods and he'll slowly release hints and tidbits over the next year and build up momentum to the point where he is in the spot to get the maximum effect with this. If he just releases it all at once it would hurt Obama slightly but it would be brushed away by the media and the elite and whitewashed so quickly so that it wouldn't have much lasting impact.

I doubt it. I don't think he has any evidence. What would evidence even entail in this instance?

I think Obama isn't releasing the long form birth certificate because of one of several reasons:

1- He wasn't born in the US
and/or
and/or
3- It has him listed as "negro" (common terminology of the time)

#1 is obvious why it would be a problem
#2 could present problems among his base. A lot of black people are upset with him over various reasons, some because he is mulatto. This would not help that, the narrative could then be that he is no longer one of them (his family were never slaves in America which leads to a distinctly different heritage than most Americans who happen to be black). Also if he recieved scholarships or opportunities because of his skin color, revealing that he is "Caucasian" could also be problematic too and bring scrutiny.
#3 might just be personally embarrassing to him to be labeled "negro" which is an archaic and sometimes derogatory term

I doubt it. I also doubt most black people would care what it said on his birth certificate regarding race.

White Bear Lake
04-03-2011, 06:57 PM
The reaso I bring it up is because it could cause big problems for us. If by chance it does become big, then the entire election will revolve around this scandal. Liberty would then take a back seat because the GOP's sole purpose would turn into exploiting this issue at the expense of real policy issues. A neocon would be able to to use this issue to get into the white house.

Jack Bauer
04-03-2011, 07:05 PM
I doubt it. I also doubt most black people would care what it said on his birth certificate regarding race.

Yup. I don't think it would "embarrass" him or anything.

If anything, it would give him more public sympathy.

Yieu
04-03-2011, 07:06 PM

Another possible explanation for the actions of Trump that you cite is that he could be trying to make people who focus on the BC thing look ridiculous once his "build up" is over. He was until recently registered as a Democrat, if you remember, and it is popular to bash people who focus on the BC thing, so leading them by a string only to laugh in their face sounds like something someone would do to give those who focus on the BS thing less credibility.

I'm not saying I believe this (or what you said), I am just proving that you can infer completely opposite conclusions from the exact same evidence (Trump's actions).

qh4dotcom
04-03-2011, 07:43 PM
The reaso I bring it up is because it could cause big problems for us. If by chance it does become big, then the entire election will revolve around this scandal. Liberty would then take a back seat because the GOP's sole purpose would turn into exploiting this issue at the expense of real policy issues. A neocon would be able to to use this issue to get into the white house.

Well all the neocons have pretty much been assisting in the coverup....who would have credibility on this issue?

reardenstone
04-03-2011, 07:45 PM

and/or

Obama as the son of a Kenyan, despite being US born, does NOT share the heritage of African Americans. No one in his family (unless his mother's white side had slaves) was ever a slave bought in West Africa. Even more, his father was a Kenyan elite was he not? He does not share cultural heritage with the base that assumes he does. Call it minority collectivism, that just because they have browner skin, they must all share some connection.

the Red Legs of Barbados, despite their white color, would and should have more of a cultural link to the ancestors of slaves and former slaves.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article418993.ece

MelissaWV
04-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Donald Trump has been making the rounds lately talking up a possible run for President, and a whole bunch of "kooky" things.

His ratings had been anemic at best for his new season of Apprentice. They have gone up.

His "announcement" that he keeps hinting at is timed right around May/June when sweeps happen.

When someone who's infamously off his rocker talks about the birther movement, no matter how well-known, it adds fuel to the fire that it's a kooky thing to talk about. You now superficially share your theories with a multi-bankruptcy, multi-divorce, hairpiece-wearing windbag. I don't think that helps anyone.

The Birther thing will be batted around in the news now, conveniently enough, when there are multiple wars still playing out. The only war news allowed to sift through is that we're pulling out, ending involvement, and so on.

So there are zero troops overseas engaging enemy forces?

That would be news to the military.

Nah, who cares; we have to figure out if Obama's birth certificate might list him as Kenyan, or "negro," or might even show he was mistakenly listed as female!

specsaregood
04-03-2011, 07:50 PM

Given trumps history as a supporter of democrats, I find it more likely that he is setting up all the birthers to be played as fools.

Yieu
04-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Given trumps history as a supporter of democrats, I find it more likely that he is setting up all the birthers to be played as fools.

Yeah, that is more probable than the OP's assessment. And it is an easier to read/understand way of putting what I said above.