PDA

View Full Version : Decisive Year 2011

Fire11
04-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Year 2011 will be the decisive year. All world problems and sins will be over/destroyed in 2011.

Year 2012 will be a new beginning. World population will be 6 billion people in 2012.

----------------------------

731 Earthquakes since March 11, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1yIfOYQWxA&feature=player_embedded#at=13

Senior pastor Cho Yong-gi of Yoido Full Gospel Church, the largest Christian church in the world, has faced vicious public condemnation as he called the catastrophic Japanese quakes and tsunamis "God's warnings."

"I fear that this disaster may be warnings from God against the Japanese people's atheism and materialism," an online Christian press quoted the elderly religious leader as saying Saturday.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Asia/Story/A1Story20110315-268167.html

Nearly 4 in 10 Americans Say Natural Disasters Sign from God

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/24/poll-nearly-4-10-americans-say-natural-disasters-sign-god/#

eduardo89
04-03-2011, 03:25 PM
It will be a decisive year if this is the year factories only run 12 hours a day.

AZKing
04-03-2011, 03:27 PM
People have been predicting the end of times... forever. It's pretty much the basis of organized religion these days.

CaseyJones
04-03-2011, 03:29 PM
just the beginnings of a battle for an age,,, happens ever 2300 or so

Gumba of Liberty
04-03-2011, 04:22 PM
I think the system will hold out another year or so. The collapse will more likely hit in 2012, the establishment will blame it on the market, the Evangelical Right will blame it on End of Days, the Neo-Cons will blame it on the Islamo-fascists, and the general public will accept it as something beyond the control of their government. Somehow, they will convince themselves, the Mayans knew that this was going to happen. The Mayans and all their wisdom knew that the Federal Reserve Banking Cartel would crash the World economy in 2012, give me a break. I'm more inclined to believe that the money changers are more likely lining up the dollar crash with 2012 to shift blame, distract the public, and ease the sheep into the New World Order.

mczerone
04-09-2011, 10:54 AM
2011 will be a very decisive year. We will find out if Fire11 is really crazy enough to start acting on his prophecies that 1-2 billion people need to die.

Fire11: please remember that violence is never the answer.

Yieu
04-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Fire11, why do you relish in the deaths of others? Are you trying to make our forum look bad by making it look like desiring mass deaths is a position we would ever support? Isn't that called trolling?

Fire11
04-09-2011, 11:35 AM
2011 will be a very decisive year. We will find out if Fire11 is really crazy enough to start acting on his prophecies that 1-2 billion people need to die.
Nobody here loves animals. Animals are starving to death because useless people are eating food and occupying space. Without animals human beings will not survive. Think about it.

acptulsa
04-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Nobody here loves animals. Animals are starving to death because useless people are eating food and occupying space. Without animals human beings will not survive. Think about it.

So, we kill all the humans because this will save the animals and they will allow the humans to survive?

I think we've got this guy all wrong. He's obviously a bureaucrat. Take our freedoms away because we're at war with people who hate us for our freedoms, then keep the war going even after we have no freedoms left to hate.

I love animals, Fire11. Which kind are you?

Fire11
04-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Wal-Mart CEO: U.S. consumers face "serious" inflation in the months ahead

U.S. consumers face "serious" inflation in the months ahead for clothing, food and other products, the head of Wal-Mart's U.S. operations warned Wednesday.

Still, inflation is "going to be serious," Wal-Mart U.S. CEO Bill Simon said during a meeting with USA TODAY's editorial board. "We're seeing cost increases starting to come through at a pretty rapid rate."

The world's largest retailer is working with suppliers to minimize the effect of cost increases and believes its low-cost business model will position it better than its competitors.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/retail/2011-03-30-wal-mart-ceo-expects-inflation_N.htm

COpatriot
04-09-2011, 12:13 PM
I really, really should have read this thread before I voted in the poll. I thought it meant 2011 was a decisive year as to the GOP nomination and not some ridiculous thing based on religious mythology and apocalyptic bullshit.

MikeStanart
04-09-2011, 12:41 PM

Well then by all means, you should elect yourself to be the first to go....for the sake of the animals! If not, you're a hypocrite.

mczerone
04-09-2011, 01:00 PM

Stop breathing my air. All the air in the world is mine, and I'm not going to let you have anymore of it. Animals need air, and jets needs airsupply. Air Supply was a great crappy band in the 70s. The 70s saw vast shortages in gasoline.

Without Fire11 telling us what to care about, we wont not have shortages in the supply of gasoline, and billions of people will be able to live useless lives without careing about the animal carcasses that have piled up displacing the air supply, and makeing the world a safer place of 80s soft-rock from Australia.

Or something.

acptulsa
04-09-2011, 01:07 PM
“I personally believe, that U.S. Americans,
are unable to do so,
because uh,
some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps.
and uh…
I believe that our education like such as in South Africa,
and the Iraq,
everywhere like such as…
and, I believe they should uh,
our education over here,
in the U.S. should help the U.S.
or should help South Africa,
and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future,
for us.”

Fixed that for you.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Fixed that for you.

ROFLING - there's that rep I owed you...

Anti Federalist
04-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Fire11, why do you relish in the deaths of others? Are you trying to make our forum look bad by making it look like desiring mass deaths is a position we would ever support? Isn't that called trolling?

Fire11 is a radical Malthusian with a Cassandra complex (or an NSA computer bot, I haven't decided yet).

It is because of people like him, that I maintain that every bio-weapon/engineering facility be shut down.

It will be somebody working in a facility like that, thinking like him, that will end up wiping us all out, in the manner of 12 Monkeys or The Stand.

Truth sometimes is stranger than fiction.

pcosmar
04-09-2011, 01:46 PM
and not some ridiculous thing based on religious mythology and apocalyptic bullshit.

There is no basis for this fear. It is fear for fear's sake.
Or it is unadulterated bullshit.

Fire11
04-09-2011, 05:56 PM
So nobody loves animals. Kill all the world animals and feed them to useless people. I want to see how human beings survive without animals.

I want to know useless people are iimportant or animals are important.

acptulsa
04-09-2011, 06:05 PM
I want to know useless people are iimportant or animals are important.

I know you're familiar with the word 'and'; I've seen you use it.

Fire11
04-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Well then by all means, you should elect yourself to be the first to go....for the sake of the animals! If not, you're a hypocrite.
I will be the last person to leave Earth. Last-man standing.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2011, 07:29 PM
I will be the last person to leave Earth. Last-man standing.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YXRe1SYQ2Q0/SPdfOsch0II/AAAAAAAAAB4/5KU0E9W1oq4/s400/top+of+the+world.jpg

Fire11
04-09-2011, 07:39 PM
I really, really should have read this thread before I voted in the poll. I thought it meant 2011 was a decisive year as to the GOP nomination and not some ridiculous thing based on religious mythology and apocalyptic bullshit.
This is the reason why Obama and other world leaders get elected as leaders

People vote blindly and later they realise their serious mistake.