PDA

View Full Version : Motivational Post for Liberty!

thehighwaymanq
04-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Good evening fellow revolutionaries,

I just re-watched For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty. I strongly suggest every single person on this forum should re-watch this documentary. Not only is it an incredibly well put together documentary that chronicles the entire campaign through the people who lead the movement, but it is one of the most inspiring two hours I have seen in a while. We need to all be reminded what happened, what we all did both individually and collectively, and how much we all accomplished. Thinking about how far we’ve come since that first debate, to where we are now, is a beautiful thing. But thinking about how far we have to go is even a brighter sight! We have 33 days to the first GOP debate on May 5th.

We need to begin mobilizing our Liberty organizations, meet-up groups, and friends and prepare for 2012. Whether Ron or Rand run, this is an incredible opportunity to spread the message of Liberty as far and wide as possible. We must understand the power of organization, of friendship, and of Liberty. It imperative we see and hear all the individuals that worked to create real change in America. Please, remember what it was like on the forums in 2007 and 2008, remember your feelings after you donated on Dec. 16, and remember Ron’s speech at the Rally for the Republic! At this point, it’s about being reminded what happened and understanding what can happen this time. This was the single-greatest grassroots campaign in American political history. It wasn’t the people sitting in Ron’s campaign office; it was the average dude sitting in his basement with computer access. It was the working mother who stayed up to 1am finishing making signs and mailing them out. It was the brave college kids who stood up to the Liberal status-quo of their campus to spread Liberty. It was all of you. It was us!

We are fighting against the Establishment, and we are winning! It’s time to begin doing what we do. In a truly free society, it is the responsibility of the people to push innovation and creativity. This movement is as strong as ever, and as the grassroots, we have created more amazing ideas than any other campaign! If you are an artist, it’s time to start making designs. If you’re a musician, it’s time to write music. Good with words? It’s time to write letters to local newspapers. Nervous to speak publically, donate your money to the campaign! We can all work together and do this!

Everyone needs to get on twitter, we need to join facebook groups, join meet-up groups, support Students for Liberty and Young Americans for Liberty, start buying supplies, speaking to all friends and family about Liberty, add bumper stickers to our cars, set up local events, make fliers, etc! Every little thing contributes more and more to our society and movement. Thank you so much to everyone! The next few years are going to be the most successful years in the history of the Liberty movement, and we are going to have so much fun doing it! Thank you. Love you all! <3.

Please refer to this thread for Important Dates we should remember.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?276530-Important-2011-Dates

Refer to this thread for further education:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?129762-Books-for-Liberty

Refer to this site for early RP 2012 product:
http://www.ronpaulproducts.com/

Liberty Pac’s Website:
http://www.libertypac.com/

Thank you!

thehighwaymanq
04-03-2011, 09:21 PM
BUMP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIcIkoOwp7s

thehighwaymanq
04-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Bump.

Any responses to this?

UtahApocalypse
04-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Well said my friend in liberty

thehighwaymanq
04-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Please refer to this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?281284-Ron-Paul-2012-Facebook-Network!!!) for the 2012 RP Facebook Network. It's so important we get the internet and the young people involved in this! Go "like" your state's page!

thehighwaymanq
04-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Well, I guess this thread failed. Anybody care to comment?

ronpaulhawaii
04-05-2011, 01:24 PM
stuck :D

BucksforPaul
04-09-2011, 02:02 AM
Great video and when can we expect part 2 since the R3volution continues to grow?

thehighwaymanq
04-10-2011, 09:04 AM
I would love to see a Part 2! Hopefully when that comes out Ron is in office!

bloodofpatriotsandtyrants
04-10-2011, 11:18 AM
One More Chance

conflicted by Optimism
mixed with explicit visions
of the current state of the world
I reconcile this apparent rift
gifted by Faith, driven by history
Listening to the genius of ages
between this page and the next,
Connected by reason I seize
a chance to elect a leader
who sees a way into Freedom for all
that man is Ron Paul
a consistent supporter of the constitution
rebuking the pollution of the banking cartel
that sells itself as federal yet peddles for profits
money is debt at its inception
while the media misdirects us,
protecting their masters
perhaps the good Dr can cure this disease
I plead and Pray that he'll run again
once again the press will suppress him
but it's too late to sublimate Paul's message
the word is spreading
and the ship of state will change its heading
the so called patriot act will be added to the ailments
and the Bill of Rights, freed of this cancer
can make a full recovery
the hope that obama promised
yet never intended to give us
lives on in Dr Paul
check his record share his Vision
know his allegiance aand affiliations
the Constitution, this Nation
the proof's in the absence of his name
on the cfr member's roster
nor bilderburg, nor trilateral, or any other
globalist name you offer
so if you love this country, look into Ron's stance
this Republic's not done yet, there's still one more chance

---Ron Paul 2012

-mark dupuy (patriot poet and freeman-of-the-land)

BucksforPaul
04-10-2011, 11:26 PM
I would love to see a Part 2! Hopefully when that comes out Ron is in office!

+1776

thehighwaymanq
04-28-2011, 06:37 PM
BUMP for Liberty!

thehighwaymanq
05-05-2011, 04:57 AM
Money-bomb day bump!