PDA

View Full Version : UGH! - FOX is backing Trump :(

tangent4ronpaul
04-02-2011, 02:24 AM
or he's paying for the time....

He will be on every Monday at 7 (am or pm? - not clear)

THIS SUCKS!

-t

sevin
04-02-2011, 02:28 AM
hahaha!!! I've always known Fox is a fucking joke. This is just more confirmation.

Kludge
04-02-2011, 03:56 AM
lol... May be very effective. I'll still be shocked if he ever polls past RP. Wonder what the show format will be.

Kludge
04-02-2011, 03:56 AM
He's set to be on as a "contributor" to Fox & Friends every Monday @ 7a

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/DonaldTrump-FoxandFriends-FoxNews-2012PresidentialElection/2011/04/01/id/391516

eduardo89
04-02-2011, 06:02 AM
So how many 2012 GOP potential candidates have Fox contracts? Palin, Newt, Huck, Trump, who else?

tangent4ronpaul
04-02-2011, 06:40 AM
So how many 2012 GOP potential candidates have Fox contracts? Palin, Newt, Huck, Trump, who else?

Isn't there some FEC law about equal coverage / non-discrimination?

Shouldn't they be giving Obama air time?

OK - well thed do give the egotist in chief plenty of air time and I haven't counted minutes - but they have been pretty nice to Paul. - Both of them.

MN Patriot
04-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Fox is the controlled opposition, so course they will endorse anybody that is an internationalist.

Huckabee groveled in front of the CFR a few years ago telling them he is an internationalist. Palin isn't that bright, so of course she supports Israel since every good conservative supports Israel. We all know about Newt, CFR insider for a long time.

Trump is probably like the rest of the Establishment, owning an economic empire gets boring after a while. Might be fun for him to do battle against the right wing's phony arch-nemesis, Lefty Internationalist.
Fox is just setting up the 2012 elections so they have a ring side seat to report to us peons about the ultimate battle royale between Righty Interventionist and Lefty Internationalist.

acptulsa
04-02-2011, 07:26 AM
Isn't there some FEC law about equal coverage / non-discrimination?

Repealed a long time ago. The argument was that it was too much of a hardship on the voters not getting to watch Ronald Reagan movies on TV for a while. Of course, no TV stations showed his movies at the time, because they all sucked. The best of the lot was Bedtime for Bonzo. But that was ostensibly why they repealed the law.

I don't believe there has been a law repealed since. Except the ones outlawing bribery and making it campaign contributions.

RileyE104
04-02-2011, 09:38 AM
He's set to be on as a "contributor" to Fox & Friends every Monday @ 7a

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/DonaldTrump-FoxandFriends-FoxNews-2012PresidentialElection/2011/04/01/id/391516

So he's NOT running for president?

I thought that anyone with this type of status on a TV network isn't allowed to run??

ItsTime
04-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Good will pull votes from Romney. (If Trump runs)

Matt Collins
04-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Fox has Trump on because he is known to get ratings. That's all.

Brett85
04-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Fox is the controlled opposition, so course they will endorse anybody that is an internationalist.

Huckabee groveled in front of the CFR a few years ago telling them he is an internationalist. Palin isn't that bright, so of course she supports Israel since every good conservative supports Israel. We all know about Newt, CFR insider for a long time.

Trump is probably like the rest of the Establishment, owning an economic empire gets boring after a while. Might be fun for him to do battle against the right wing's phony arch-nemesis, Lefty Internationalist.
Fox is just setting up the 2012 elections so they have a ring side seat to report to us peons about the ultimate battle royale between Righty Interventionist and Lefty Internationalist.

Have you been paying attention to what Trump has been saying at all? He's come out pretty strongly against free trade, supports withdrawing from Afghanistan, and has criticized our global military presence. If anything, I would say that Trump is pretty similar to Pat Buchanan. He's certainly no internationalist.

Travlyr
04-02-2011, 10:07 AM
There is one person I will vote for President of the U.S. & that's Ron Paul. If he doesn't run, then I write him in. Ron has written books on his position... I've read them, watched plenty of his videos, and I KNOW where he stands. Ron Paul 2012!

Aratus
04-02-2011, 10:49 AM
FOX + TRUMP = VERY UPSET GENTLEMAN MITT

FOX + TRUMP = HUCKABEE + PALIN ALLiANCE...???

PAUL + PAUL SUPERTUESDAY SMUCKs FOX + TRUMP!

HarryBrowneLives
04-02-2011, 10:56 AM
I say bring 'em ALL ... Trump, Huckleberry, Plastic Man Mitt, Haley, Pawlenty, Palin, ...our votes won't peel and we can raise $$$. Bring 'em all and more. Let's party!

acptulsa
04-02-2011, 11:06 AM
The Super Salesman, the integration of Church and State, the son of the guy who prevented AMC from becoming big enough to compete with the Big Three, the governor of one of the poorest states in the union, the governor of one of the most liberal states in the union and the governor who quit.

And one elder statesman.

Brian4Liberty
04-02-2011, 11:10 AM
So he's NOT running for president?

I thought that anyone with this type of status on a TV network isn't allowed to run??

I beleive that is why he hasn't declared yet. When they declare, then they have to give up the shows.

Anti Federalist
04-02-2011, 11:32 AM
There is one person I will vote for President of the U.S. & that's Ron Paul. If he doesn't run, then I write him in. Ron has written books on his position... I've read them, watched plenty of his videos, and I KNOW were he stands. Ron Paul 2012!

That ^^^

+1776

+rep

You name it!!

BlackTerrel
04-02-2011, 11:40 AM

Or because his TV show the apprentice has been a top ten show for a long time running and he was just roasted on Comedy Central that gave them some of their best ratings ever.

THIS SUCKS!

-t

Not really. Trump has no chance of winning and I doubt he'll even run.

RileyE104
04-02-2011, 12:24 PM
I beleive that is why he hasn't declared yet. When they declare, then they have to give up the shows.

Thanks, I knew I had heard that somewhere before.

doodle
04-02-2011, 12:37 PM

THIS SUCKS!

-t

How so? For many many people, myself included, it would take a miracle to support a Presidential candidate endorsed by Fox.
Besides, Trump will be working at Fox like Huck, Palin, Newt and others.

acptulsa
04-02-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm running for president.

Hey, Fox--where's my contract?