PDA

View Full Version : Kucinich and RP will be on Freedom Watch tonight

tangent4ronpaul
04-01-2011, 04:51 AM
Talking about all the things they agree on.

-t

Johnnymac
04-01-2011, 04:57 AM
I like this alot.

tangent4ronpaul
04-01-2011, 05:27 PM
bump

RonPaulFanInGA
04-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Kucinich and RP will be on Freedom Watch tonight

Talking about all the things they agree on.

Winning those conservative and Republican hearts and minds for a potential primary run?

QueenB4Liberty
04-01-2011, 06:20 PM
I thought it was nice! :) Good interview.

Brett85
04-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Great interview. I'm a conservative Republican, but I love Kucinich. He's the only Democrat that I have any respect for at all.

jct74
04-01-2011, 07:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBdRVH3AUI

nobody's_hero
04-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Just listening to Kucinich's tone towards the end there, it seems that he still views wealthy people as somehow inherently evil. I kind of cringed on the 'creating jobs' part. Maybe we can at least agree that the money was wasted.

But it's good that he and Dr. Paul are good friends. And to the judges last point: I don't think the leadership of their respective parties has ever liked them, lol.

RileyE104
04-01-2011, 10:41 PM
imperial presidency... neo-colonialism... i like these new talking points. :)

RileyE104
04-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Just listening to Kucinich's tone towards the end there, it seems that he still views wealthy people as somehow inherently evil. I kind of cringed on the 'creating jobs' part. Maybe we can at least agree that the money was wasted.

But it's good that he and Dr. Paul are good friends. And to the judges last point: I don't think the leadership of their respective parties has ever liked them, lol.

From my understanding he was just pointing out how the created money simply goes to rich people, thus making them richer.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-02-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm a conservative Republican, but I love Kucinich. He's the only Democrat that I have any respect for at all.

This is like saying you love George W. Bush because he gave you a tax cut.

"Yes Kucinich wants to raise taxes, massively increase government spending, voted for Obamacare and thinks it didn't go far enough in creating a single-payer health care system, hates the second amendment (wants to ban handguns; F- rating from GOA), hates the first amendment (McCain-Feingold), wants to reinstate the 'Fairness Doctrine', wants to create a "department of peace".....but hey, he's against war so it's all good!"