PDA

View Full Version : 11 Year-Old Girl Fined $150, in Criminal Court, for Wearing Too Much Perfume

ronpaulhawaii
03-31-2011, 02:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsLGw_-NI6Q

taxation via citation reaches a new low

LibertyEagle
03-31-2011, 02:48 PM
:eek: OMG, this is freakin' ridiculous.

Anti Federalist
03-31-2011, 02:56 PM
I posted a similar story where cities (the usual suspects of course) are now looking to ban the wearing of perfumes and body washes.

As an ex cigarette and occasional cigar smoker, I can't lie and say I'm not enjoying some well deserved feelings of Schadenfreude as the Nostril Nazis run completely amok, as we warned you they would.

I'm waiting for the time when the cooking of bacon is banned because it gets in the nostrils of the devout and offends.

dannno
03-31-2011, 03:02 PM
What a fucked up world to grow up in.. I thought it was bad when I was young.

dannno
03-31-2011, 03:05 PM
I posted a similar story where cities (the usual suspects of course) are now looking to ban the wearing of perfumes and body washes.

As an ex cigarette and occasional cigar smoker, I can't lie and say I'm not enjoying some well deserved feelings of Schadenfreude as the Nostril Nazis run completely amok, as we warned you they would.

I'm waiting for the time when the cooking of bacon is banned because it gets in the nostrils of the devout and offends.

Hmm, sounds like if you had an enemy you could just secretly spray some cologne on them in public and they'd be screwed.

I'd also like to know how you "wear" bodywash. I thought you use it to shower with.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-31-2011, 03:19 PM
I can't lie and say I'm not enjoying some well deserved feelings of Schadenfreude as the Nostril Nazis run completely amok, as we warned you they would.

There is a certain measure of justice watching citizen cattle on the United States farm finally being treated in accordance with their statist demands.

HOLLYWOOD
03-31-2011, 03:21 PM
I think the only way out of this is to use the very "SYSTEM" back.

Go ahead, I take the 3 square meals and bunk instead of giving the state/establishment my money. How many $1,000s is that going to cost?

BTW, in Kentucky, it's the law that a person must take a bath once a year.

Anti Federalist
03-31-2011, 03:27 PM
I'd also like to know how you "wear" bodywash. I thought you use it to shower with.

I don't use the shit myself, but the ones like Axe leave a scent behind.

Freedom 4 all
03-31-2011, 05:24 PM
Where I come from, a student can be expelled if it is revealed that he so much as touched peanut butter in the LAST 2 DAYS. That is correct, to accommodate peanut allergies non-allergic students may not even eat peanut butter on the weekend.

dannno
03-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Where I come from, a student can be expelled if it is revealed that he so much as touched peanut butter in the LAST 2 DAYS. That is correct, to accommodate peanut allergies non-allergic students may not even eat peanut butter on the weekend.

It sounds like the government is trying to incite us against people with peanut allergies.. next thing you know there will be people with pitchforks and torches calling for everyone with peanut allergies to be sent to Histamine Camps where they will be gassed and destroyed, so that the rest of us can enjoy our god damn peanut butter.

QueenB4Liberty
03-31-2011, 05:53 PM
It sounds like the government is trying to incite us against people with peanut allergies.. next thing you know there will be people with pitchforks and torches calling for everyone with peanut allergies to be sent to Histamine Camps where they will be gassed and destroyed, so that the rest of us can enjoy our god damn peanut butter.

I read a story recently about a 6 year old girl in Florida that was asked by other parents of the school to leave because her allergy made everyone in the entire school wash their hands, mouth, desks, etc. They even had a peanut sniffing dog. If my kid were that deathly allergic to anything, I wouldn't have them in school.

Anti Federalist
03-31-2011, 06:54 PM
I read a story recently about a 6 year old girl in Florida that was asked by other parents of the school to leave because her allergy made everyone in the entire school wash their hands, mouth, desks, etc. They even had a peanut sniffing dog. If my kid were that deathly allergic to anything, I wouldn't have them in school.

WTF are peanut allergies anyway???

40 years ago, when I was that age, no one was falling over dead from peanuts.

Yeah, and there's nothing poisoning us in the water/food/medicinal supply.

kah13176
03-31-2011, 07:19 PM

I hear you man. I'm in high school now; I must be the only one I know without any allergies.

Grubb556
03-31-2011, 07:56 PM
It might be a bad idea, but if she was charged with a higher level offence, she could get a jury trial that would find her innocent.

Freedom 4 all
03-31-2011, 08:27 PM

Good point actually.

DamianTV
03-31-2011, 09:08 PM

So forget Smoking and hell even Bacon, we need the Peanut Police!

---

Absolutely asinine! They dont give a shit about the kids, they care about the money! 275,000 Citations at a minimum of $50 bucks a pop. They have too much incentive financially to turn non criminals into criminals for any form of victimless crimes!

The worst part about the story is the girl that was getting bullied is now being bullied by the entire school system, legal system, and the police system. The original bullies that said she was stinky to begin with have been validated by the other bully systems! What do you think that did to the kids self esteem? I dont think she has one ounce left.

AFPVet
03-31-2011, 09:38 PM
Many of these 'diseases' which we have today didn't even exist 100 years ago... and it's not because people are living longer....

Anti Federalist
03-31-2011, 09:43 PM
Many of these 'diseases' which we have today didn't even exist 100 years ago... and it's not because people are living longer....

I question that as well.

I've lived a good portion of my life in old New England, and poked around more than few old cemeteries.

Certainly childhood disease or childbirth was dangerous part of life.

But if you lived past that into early adulthood, I've seen many many instances of people that lived well into their 80s and 90s.

And this is 18th century.

freedoms-light
03-31-2011, 09:54 PM
The worst part about the story is the girl that was getting bullied is now being bullied by the entire school system, legal system, and the police system. The original bullies that said she was stinky to begin with have been validated by the other bully systems! What do you think that did to the kids self esteem? I don't think she has one ounce left.

^^^^^
Schools are more and more mimicking the prison culture.
By design, I'm sure.

dannno
03-31-2011, 11:45 PM
bump

madfoot
03-31-2011, 11:50 PM

Fuck you, I have a good friend with a peanut allergy.

dannno
04-01-2011, 12:06 AM

lol, what he's saying is that the reason your friend has a peanut allergy is likely due to something different that we started doing in the last 40 years.

How old is your friend?

DamianTV
04-01-2011, 01:11 AM

Schools are more and more mimicking the prison culture.
By design, I'm sure.

I wish you werent correct, but I believe you are 100% dead on with that call. And just like the model prisoner, as soon as they are released back into society, they find that they cant function and find themselves right back in the prison system again. Kind of like College...

acptulsa
04-01-2011, 06:52 AM

Are you advocating home schooling? Fasco-anarchist fundamentalist hippie!

Anti Federalist
04-01-2011, 11:53 AM

Fuck me?

Calm down and read the post again ding dong.

madfoot
04-01-2011, 12:45 PM
lol, what he's saying is that the reason your friend has a peanut allergy is likely due to something different that we started doing in the last 40 years.

How old is your friend?

And without any evidence that's most likely bullshit.

DamianTV
04-01-2011, 01:30 PM

There is a big difference between YOU having a peanut allergy and YOUR FRIEND having a peanut allergy.

Sorry to hear that your friend has this condition, but do not expect me to quit eating peanuts on your friends behalf. If I were to meet your friend, in person, sure, I would take reasonable precautions to make sure "your friend" does not experience a reaction due to my negligence, however, to imply that all peanuts should be banned for any form of public consumption on the basis that a small percentage of the population is allergic to them is NOT the way a Liberty oriented individual thinks or behaves, and is the exact type of attitude we need to do away with.

It is about personal responsibility and not trying to use Laws as a substitute.

dannno
04-01-2011, 01:44 PM
And without any evidence that's most likely bullshit.

How OLD is your friend?

Just because you haven't looked into the evidence doesn't mean that we haven't or that it doesn't exist.

madfoot
04-01-2011, 02:30 PM
She's 19.

madfoot
04-01-2011, 02:31 PM
There is a big difference between YOU having a peanut allergy and YOUR FRIEND having a peanut allergy.

Sorry to hear that your friend has this condition, but do not expect me to quit eating peanuts on your friends behalf. If I were to meet your friend, in person, sure, I would take reasonable precautions to make sure "your friend" does not experience a reaction due to my negligence, however, to imply that all peanuts should be banned for any form of public consumption on the basis that a small percentage of the population is allergic to them is NOT the way a Liberty oriented individual thinks or behaves, and is the exact type of attitude we need to do away with.

It is about personal responsibility and not trying to use Laws as a substitute.

Did I imply any of that?

Todd
04-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Don't mess with Texas :rolleyes:

acptulsa
04-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Don't mess with Texas :rolleyes:

Yeah, but if you have to get from New Orleans to Albuquerque...

madfoot
04-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Wow, I got badrepped three times for that post. This forum is fucking nuts sometimes.

Anti Federalist
04-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Wow, I got badrepped three times for that post. This forum is fucking nuts sometimes.

Well, I didn't neg rep you, but what do you expect, telling people to go fuck themselves for no good reason?

madfoot
04-01-2011, 07:31 PM
No good reason? The way I interpreted that post, you were basically calling it a fake illness. If you were actually invoking some fluoride-in-the-water conspiracy, well, that's even worse.

acptulsa
04-01-2011, 07:36 PM
No good reason? The way I interpreted that post, you were basically calling it a fake illness. If you were actually invoking some fluoride-in-the-water conspiracy, well, that's even worse.

The MSM has done half a dozen stories about how more people have worse allergies than ever before in history. No one seems to be sure why.

If that's the only proof you'll accept, go find it. It isn't our job to spoon-feed you an education. It is, apparently, our job to endure your ignorant flaming instead. That is quite enough.

Learn how to ask a question politely, child.

madfoot
04-01-2011, 07:38 PM
And apparently the MSM is telling the truth all of a sudden when it fits your agenda?

acptulsa
04-01-2011, 07:40 PM
And apparently the MSM is telling the truth all of a sudden when it fits your agenda?

LOL That was for your convenience, mundane.

madfoot
04-01-2011, 07:44 PM
So, can you actually cite any peer-reviewed sources that establish a link between fluoride and peanut allergies, or is this just kneejerk paranoia?

acptulsa
04-01-2011, 07:46 PM
So, can you actually cite any peer-reviewed sources that establish a link between fluoride and peanut allergies, or is this just kneejerk paranoia?

I would say you're indulging in kneejerk paranoia, yes, considering no one here but you has mentioned fluoride.

Anti Federalist
04-01-2011, 07:48 PM

Do you have an explanation as to why people 40 years ago were not falling out from peanut allergies, but they are now?

Can you explain why men's sperm counts are declining, across the board, resulting in more and more infertility in that same period of time?

Can you explain why autism has gone from, off the top of my head, 1 in a 100,000 children to 1 in 160?

madfoot
I do not.

Anti Federalist

And who said anything about fluoride wrt to this topic?

Anti Federalist
04-01-2011, 07:51 PM
I do not.

Then might I suggest you help look into what's going on and start questioning the medical/government establishment rather than telling those of us who have to fuck off?

bkreigh
04-01-2011, 08:18 PM

How does she get the pet dog to lick her cunt then? Does she use cool whip, butter,...?

Ill be honest, i have never seen somebody get so damn defensive over a friend's allergy. But I do feel sorry for your friend because she cant enjoy a Snickers bar. More for me i guess!!!

madfoot
04-02-2011, 02:00 PM
How does she get the pet dog to lick her cunt then? Does she use cool whip, butter,...?

Ill be honest, i have never seen somebody get so damn defensive over a friend's allergy. But I do feel sorry for your friend because she cant enjoy a Snickers bar. More for me i guess!!!

You piece of shit. fI got defensive because I saw a bunch of people acting like selfish pricks - apparently, if a school tells kids to wash their hands and not eat peanuts around someone with a fatal allergy, that's COMMUNISM and and STATIST TYRANNY!!! How fucking selfish can you get.

amy31416
04-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Well this thread took an interesting turn........

Anti Federalist
04-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Well this thread took an interesting turn........

I was thinking the same thing.

I was also thinking that I'll be leaving now.

<<<Whistles and wanders off.

Philhelm
04-02-2011, 03:44 PM
This thread is . . . wait for it . . . nuts!

acptulsa
04-02-2011, 03:49 PM
This kind of peanut demonization couldn't have happened during the Carter administration.

BlackTerrel
04-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Wow. This is an outrage.

She should be in jail :eek:

roho76
04-02-2011, 04:35 PM
The cop at about 3:10 basically admits that speeding tickets don't stop speeding. Can you say human ATM?